The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 15
zhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Anyone got pingping ctc? Can trade
Old 10-10-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
preventme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I have tried Tracy, need some alternative after she goes back. can pm me soda and angel contact??
Old 10-10-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sol88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any kind bro can pm ping ping or soda contact? want to try jg thanks!
Old 11-10-2018, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
lordofminions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys willing to share contact with anyone that can pass me soda contact. Pm me pleasee thanksss
Old 11-10-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
subsonic is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Tracy's contact please?
Old 13-10-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 13
castilo is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercastilo is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercastilo is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercastilo is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercastilo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can any kind soul share with me Angel or Soda ctc and location. Thank you in advance.
Old 13-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
gelwell is a Helpful and Caring Samstergelwell is a Helpful and Caring Samstergelwell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

care to share Soda contact? thank in advance
Old 14-10-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Recently I visited Tracy again.
The session starts off with strong and sometimes sensual massage and jg in later half as usual.

This time round the jg it was much more painful. I will say 200% more painful. Not for weak heart. She mentioned some guy screaming and grabbing her legs til have marks.

When asked her why so painful this time. she mentioned she held back first time because a lot of people cannot take it.

So far from all the jg I tried her is the most painful and quite effective.
Next day woke up very sore and strong.

Can give it a try but be mentally prepared
As for other stuffs I will say based on chemistry

She be going back very soon
I hope all the best to her newfound life as she said she will have a big change in her life after that

Last edited by sibeinerd; 14-10-2018 at 02:31 AM.
Old 14-10-2018, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Mqwl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theroseman View Post
Hi all,

I just tried Angel. Shes more of a SYT than XH although she is 32 liao.

She has recently come up with Nuru massage concept. She will blow u off as she will be naked while massaging u that way.

She definitely teases you. You can roam but she is sensitive about it. Juagen can be hard, not the more sensual way of how Yanzi from LLJ side do.

Nice facilties she has, she only speaks mandarin well so please do not use your powerful english with her.

In terms of XH and Angel, both have their plus. Xiaohan of course has better figure.

Angel works in the East. Pls PM me for ctcs but i will only respond if you can share, Chivas, June and Venus from Bukit Timah ctcs. We share the good things among our Bros.

Best of you have Xiao Qin ctcs, she was the colleague of LLJ. That one is the most enjoyable compared to all and its proper JG.
Hi bro care to share ctc of xiao qin or angel? Thank you!
Old 15-10-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
Hornyxiaoboy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
So easy to find her contact http://sgbeautycastles.club/melody-m...lth-treatment/

She is very rich as I heard some old carrot head bao her so some warning first:
1. She is selective of who she fuck. If you look yandao, dick hard or big, you stand a chance. Those small cock and look like fuck one likely rejected
2. She likes you to handle her rough. If you lightly tweak her nipples and caress her breast, she will fuck (verbally) you. Must squeeze hard or dig her CB hard. Don’t tickle her. Best is knead her big breast like a dough
3. Damn mood dependent. She bath for some bros, some got bbbj, some got fuck job but some don’t even get to roam. If she buay song u, she sure scold you
4. If you make her pissed off, she will kicked you out of the place
5. If you unlock her, she service you like a king. Her sugar daddy cock very small, soft and can’t stand so she is damn hungry. Every day sure need at least 1 bang. Last time she jio me go holiday and she told me can tour and fuck her everyday. I told her cannot la, I scare I die overseas. Haha!

I am not OKT so don’t complain to me if her service sucks.
Anyone try before?
Old 15-10-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 16
bohengla deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybohengla deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got message from my regular JG masseur Xiao Han, happened that she's back from hometown. Fast hand fast leg chiong down her place.

Still top notch service and enjoy my JG session with pain and enjoyment, hard to explain, Bros gotta try it on your own. Manage to hold longer then only shoot, she's quite surprised with my huge amount of load, keep licking my nipple and strokes my didi, try very hard to wrap up my last drop.

Paid her with extra tips, finished up and leave a happy man.
Old 16-10-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Recently I visited Tracy again.
The session starts off with strong and sometimes sensual massage and jg in later half as usual.

This time round the jg it was much more painful. I will say 200% more painful. Not for weak heart. She mentioned some guy screaming and grabbing her legs til have marks.

When asked her why so painful this time. she mentioned she held back first time because a lot of people cannot take it.

So far from all the jg I tried her is the most painful and quite effective.
Next day woke up very sore and strong.

Can give it a try but be mentally prepared
As for other stuffs I will say based on chemistry

She be going back very soon
I hope all the best to her newfound life as she said she will have a big change in her life after that
Getting married that is why she don’t allow ppl to grope her boobs etc...another juagen queen bite dust
Old 16-10-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
tkpride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share soda ctc pls? Thanks
Old 16-10-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyxiaoboy View Post
Anyone try before?
Fake News.
Old 16-10-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mqwl View Post
Hi bro care to share ctc of xiao qin or angel? Thank you!
Angel ad as Gucci.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread