The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
guess u too handsome but i heard she belong to big size
Nah, I wouldn't classify XH as big size. Lets just say she is what you expect a milf to be
Old 03-11-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Theroseman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gotta respect XH... She as a milf category has that slutty sexy cougar with great figures worth your compliments !

In terms of JG, I still badly miss Xiao Qing or LLJ's golden ladies from Changi Village previously !

If u find them, pls share thanks !
Old 03-11-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2957 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Did Ling Ling Jie lost a lot of $$ during the raid? Lately her charges are crazy. Lol! Seems like treating the whole world as her big carrot
Old 03-11-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
GoldenSands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why spend your hard earn money on XH. There are so many pretty young ladies around us with the same price
Old 04-11-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 13
petelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to all

Yup; Xiao Han si a very slutty looking MILF. Very big, firm and natural neh neh. Never felt enough savouring them and she cooperates fully with what you want. Not for those looking for SYT though.
Old 04-11-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2113 / Power: 7
realTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Did Ling Ling Jie lost a lot of $$ during the raid? Lately her charges are crazy. Lol! Seems like treating the whole world as her big carrot
maybe too greedy
Old 04-11-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 365 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawang View Post
Went to RTF Xiao Han yesterday afternoon as was caught in a slight drizzle without an umbrella in that area. Luckily she was available. met me in her usual low cut short lingerie with her signature melons popping out. Decided to opt for 90 mins. Showered, laid down as she dimmed the lights, slipped out of her nightie and massage me in her bra and panties. Dozed off a bit as she rubbed me strongly. After more than an hour, tapped me to turn around and she was already naked. The rest is just history as she moved forward to ....
Bro... Can share Xiao Han contacts? Thanks
Old 05-11-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Got raided??
No wonder the place closed....
Old 05-11-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!

Which bro has tried soda before? Besides, jg and prostate, what else can she do?
Old 05-11-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2113 / Power: 7
realTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboi View Post
Which bro has tried soda before? Besides, jg and prostate, what else can she do?
she can do anything last time ...
Old 05-11-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Jobber1015 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Jessie, was pretty good. She will be going to Thailand this month to renew her skills.

XH overall has some great service. Had a 2x release session with her and she was pushing me for the FJ. I didn’t know she offered that, and wasn’t looking for it at that time. Might do it next time.

Any bros can share Soda and Tracy contact? More curious on Tracy as I stay in West side.
Old 05-11-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 7
Waterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWaterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can anyone pls pm e the jG contacts? No llj pls, as I am looking forward to trying others. Tks in advance bros.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 9
hthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LLJ I love her JG skills, but nowadays her charges like becoming more exp as some bros mentioned
and one of her disciple Y**z* seems like no longer working under her.

I would love to try Soda's JG as I need maintenance for my tool.
I can share contacts for XH (if she hasn't change her number, 2 yrs I last visited her) for Soda contacts and her pricing.
Appreciate any bros for sharing!
Old 06-11-2018, 05:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2957 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by realTrump View Post
she can do anything last time ...
Yeah. Her FJ and bj sibei tok kong! Quite common to stop all these after you have repeated clients. Just like tuanehbu, F cup Alice. Now also hj and sometimes bf only. Last time I go find her, machiam like production line. All men on the massage bed, she moves into room 1 BF (person A cum), then move into room 2 BF (person B cum) then move into room 3 BF (person c cum). Lol! Business damn good sia
Old 06-11-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

I missed those sensual jg done by previous lily/amy/lisa era. Anyone has those kind of similar treatment to share? Not the kind of painful one, pure sensual.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread