The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Kimmy36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Twisted for Three

Very good story, hope TS continue soon
Old 25-11-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
uchuujin is stuck in moderation for some time to come

TS any update?
Old 05-12-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depraved View Post

The straps came undone. Elaine sagged her shoulders to allow the boys to peel the dress forwards. The soft fabric flowed down her graceful, swan-like body like dark fluid off an alabaster statue. Even as Desmond lowered the top of her dress to her waist, Brandon was unsnapping her black bra from behind.

Elaine cast a glance at the rear-view mirror, catching me watching. Her eyes, smoldering with lust. I felt my dick stir. It was a first in many years. But then again, she had never looked at me like that before.

If it wasn't for the road periodically demanding my attention, I would have lost it. Those momentary distractions from the backview offered me much needed doses of calm, though it did nothing for my growing sense of loss. Yet I could never look away for long.

The next thing I knew, my beautiful wife was topless with two of her students sucking on her flushed pink nipples. The third boy had slipped off the seat and had sunk down to the floor before her, his head pushing between her soft, white, thighs.

Elaine had her eyes closed and her head lolled slightly back with her mouth slightly agape, panting. She was obviously enjoying what the three boys were doing to her. Jeffery, the one between her legs made headway, nuzzling his face deeper between her thighs. Elaine's legs parted wider. Almost in unison, Desmond and Brandon hoisted her legs apart, placing each on their laps. Then they resumed kissing and sucking her breasts while running their hands up and down her smooth milky thighs.

My wife was spread open before my view on the mirror. Elaine let out a girly moan before biting her lower lip and arching her back, exposing herself more to Jeffry on the floor. I had an inkling of what Jeffry was doing between her legs and the thought made me break out in cold sweat.

"Fuck, yeah. Make her cum," I heard Brandon whisper.

Still biting her lip, Elaine flashed Brandon a disapproving look.

"Sorry Ms. Tan," Brandon said, settling against her. He planted kisses on her shoulder and his fingers started circling her nipple. "But you wanna cum right?"

Elaine groaned in reply. She glanced at Brandon again and leaned in for a kiss. Brandon obliged.

"Ngggghhh…" Elaine groaned again. Below her, Jeffry was making slurping noises. He left little to imagine about how wet she was.

"Aahhhhhhh Jefff.…" Elaine squealed. She leaned back on the seat, her mouth gaping wide. Her entire body trembled with pleasure.

I had never seen my wife seized by the throes of pleasure like this. The image was burned into the back of my eyes.

It was quickly over, though for a moment, it seemed to me that time came to a stop. Elaine relaxed her body against the two boys flanking her, red-faced and panting profusely. Her dazed eyes sought mine on the rearview mirror and she had it for as long as it took before the road demanded it again.

When I had the chance to spy on the back again, I saw that Desmond was whispering in her ear while the other two lazily worshipped her bared flesh with kisses.

"Ms. Tan, can we do it?" Jeffery whispered, obviously looking to be rewarded for his efforts earlier.

Elaine chuckled. Her gaze went to me for a moment. "Wait until we get there lah," she replied.

"Yerr, I'm so hard now," Jeffery pouted.

"Don't rush things. It's unattractive to girls," Elaine replied coyly.

Jeffery's gaze turned to Brandon who had shifted into his previous spot beside Elaine. Brandon grinned at Jeffery as he toyed with my wife's right breast.

"Move over," Jeffery said.

"Yeah right, no way," Brandon replied.

A dark look came over Jeffery's eyes.

Elaine sighed. "Boys, play nice," She said. "Maybe I should sit back in front."

Jeffery seemed to get the message and he got into the rightmost seat beside the window. Elaine reached out and squeezed his hand. "Thank you sweetie, that felt amazing," she said and smiled.

Jeffery seemed to lighten up a bit. Meanwhile, I was trying to grapple with a whole new range of emotions triggered by my wife thanking another person for making her cum before my eyes.

Brandon snorted. He hugged Elaine to his chest. "I'll make you feel amazing too, Ms. Tan," he said.

Elaine grinned and flashed him a challenging look. “Don’t make empty boasts ah."

"Really la," Brandon said. He leaned in and started kissing her neck. His hand reached down to her knee and started stroking up her inner thigh.

And just like that, my torment started all over again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 05-12-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++

My wife parted her thighs. Without Jeffery blocking the view, I caught sight of the bold black lace panty she was wearing. The crotch of the fabric had been moved to one side and I caught a flash of pink flesh. Brandon’s kisses travelled down from her neck to her breasts while his right hand playfully traced the sexy curve of her inner thigh. I caught sight of my wife's bared pussy before Brandon's hand obscured it. I was dumbfounded. She had obviously shaved it.

Elaine started moaning and grinding her hips against Brandon's hand. My wife was getting fingered by her student while he freely sucked on her breast. To her left, Desmond, who had been content watching earlier, tipped her face towards him with his fingers and kissed Elaine deeply on the mouth.

Despite having settled somewhat into my shock, I was still surprised when Elaine came again on Brandon’s fingers. I had no idea she could cum so quickly and frequently. Her orgasms were so vocal and she looked like she enjoyed them a great deal.

Brandon withdrew his drenched fingers and sucked on them with his mouth. He shot Jeffery a smug look.

Meanwhile, Elaine was still frenching Desmond. Her body, flushed with a fresh orgasm turned and writhed against the boy while her hands wandered up and down his arms and back. She looked so wanton.

Their intimacy deeply unsettled me. Mostly it was the realization that even though my wife and I had kissed countless of times, I had never seen her display such... heat. Such hunger.

The kissing continued. The two seemed completely absorbed with each other. I quickly realized that while the other two boys seemed to constantly bicker for my wife’s attention, they didn’t seem to challenge Desmond. In fact, they seemed to have gone quiet as they watched their friend make out with my wife.

Still kissing, Desmond glanced at the rearview mirror to meet my gaze. It lasted only a moment. Then his arms snaked forwards and held Elaine’s waist possessively and pulled her against his chest.

I swallowed the fresh lump in my throat and returned my focus on driving.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When we finally arrived at one of our pre-planned highway stop, I had lost count of the number of times my wife was brought to peak pleasure by her three students. She hadn't allowed full on sex, so the boys seemed to find other ways to torture her for it.

She could barely stand when she got out of the van. I immediately went to hold her and she embraced me, her head nuzzled against my chest. I could feel every tremor in her body, taste her sweat.

The boys immediately made a beeline for the restrooms, laughing and high-fiving each other as they went.

“Sorry...” Elaine whispered to me. She looked up into my eyes. “It was a bad idea to sit in the back. It’s too soon, isn’t it? I really didn’t think it through.”

I nodded.

“Are you okay?” She asked me, giving me an apologetic look.

“Yeah... I... I just need some air.”

“Kiss me.”

I did. Her lips felt feverishly hot.

“I need to change my underwear,” She said with a giggle.

We went to the back of the van to access our luggage. Elaine picked a fresh pair of light blue of cotton panties and headed for the restrooms to freshen up.

I locked up the van, intending to take a walk and clear my head. After a few steps, I turned back to the van and proceeded to wind down the windows. I figured I wasn’t the only one who needed some air.

——++++++++—-
Old 05-12-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
uchuujin is stuck in moderation for some time to come

yaaayyyy tanks ts!
Old 06-12-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OreoKefen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bravo TS!! another sexciting chapter. Gut wrenching for Elaine's husband to watch her totally consumed by the 3 boys in the van. Eagerly waiting to see what happen on their next journey. I hope Elaine reconnect with hubby both physically & emotionally before her next tryst with the boys, again.
Old 07-12-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
smallfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, waiting for more updates
Old 07-12-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
hatefever99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates bro, please continue!
Old 07-12-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Very well written.
Old 07-12-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NikkiFox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS
Old 08-12-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Straits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Elaine is so fucking hot!!
Old 09-12-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 09-12-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
hwahee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to TS, do continue bro
Old 12-12-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster (M)