The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OreoKefen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Twisted for Three

Maybe Elly is another school’s guidance counsellor assisting Elaine who had gone all the way with the 3 boys as Elaine had yet to grant them penetrative intercourse. I suppose Elly can ease the tension by engaging Elaine's husband during Elaine's tryst with 3 boys in full sexual contact. Elaine's husband ED sickness could be psychological and in this session with Elly, he was surprised in his own performance.

I hope TS can continue this story with some updates. Great story. Keep it going, please.
Old 30-12-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OreoKefen View Post
Maybe Elly is another school’s guidance counsellor assisting Elaine who had gone all the way with the 3 boys as Elaine had yet to grant them penetrative intercourse. I suppose Elly can ease the tension by engaging Elaine's husband during Elaine's tryst with 3 boys in full sexual contact. Elaine's husband ED sickness could be psychological and in this session with Elly, he was surprised in his own performance.

I hope TS can continue this story with some updates. Great story. Keep it going, please.
Haha. I love that angle. To be honest, I'm having trouble finding inspiration for this story. As I've mentioned in the first post, this is actually an old story that has been sitting on my hard drive uncompleted. Thus it's harder to continue the flow.

Last edited by Depraved; 30-12-2018 at 10:32 AM.
Old 30-12-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
uchuujin is stuck in moderation for some time to come

=(

aaawwww shucks....
Old 30-12-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
twinker2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, hope you can find the inspiration to continue
Old 30-12-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

TS, I see potential development in this story depending on the writer’s pen. I hope below narrative can spurt you to continue. I always love your story and elate to see your updates.

We can flow with the whore & slut theme where Elaine failed to resist temptation after tasting the forbidden fruit with the boys. All the sensual climax and toe curling orgasm the young studs can offer with dicks and stamina in sex, that Elaine’s husband is definitely lacking. Maybe Elaine counselling session can involve cherry boys on the birds and the bees that flavour Elaine’s sexuality in making love with these boys.

Or it can avert to a hotwives’ theme where her husband consented to Elaine having sex with the boys and their hot dads after a parent-teacher’s meeting, knowing his ED condition. With Elaine’s honesty, she will definitely brief her husband on her forthcoming dates and privy him with details of their sexual activities. Of course, the parent-teacher’s meeting shall centre on the boy’s conduct and the sex can occurred with or without the boy’s knowledge. Imagine, a father and son team against teacher Elaine on the bed fucking hard.

Or maybe a fallout between Elaine and the 3 boys when she decided to end their counselling session. Their revenge can target on Elaine’s son, Andy by telling him they had sex with his mother. As the cat is out of the bag, Andy confronts his parents on the truth and Elaine’s predicament to provide a logical clarification. This can flow into a mum-son incest theme where Elaine succumb to Andy’s demand to have sex with her in order to appease his anger and fulfil his lust on his own mother.

On the sides maybe Elaine’s husband rendezvous with Elly and their affairs.

Hope you can find above leads useful to continue your story. I sincerely hope to see more cumming and I will always support you.

Many thanks and keep up the good work.
Old 31-12-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
soprano9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many thanks for sharing this great story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 31-12-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
wimbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Million thanks for sharing nice story, hope to read more.
Old 16-01-2019, 06:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Realtimequote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still hoping for a continuation of the story
Old 19-01-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Author's note: I felt that the names Elly and Elaine are little too similar and have subsequently changed it.

Previously, on Twisted for Three:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depraved View Post
Elaine quickly put her hand on my arm. "Let me finish," she said in a calm voice. "I'm expecting someone to join us."

My head swam with bewilderment. "Join us? Join us how? What do you mean?"

In my head, my worst fears bubbled to the surface and I half expected a school bus packed with our school's basketball team to roll up the street and unload a throng of horny boys, with the school bus carrying the football team not far behind.

"You're seeing some one else?" I croaked with disbelief. "More students?"

Elaine blinked at me. Then she rolled her eyes.

"No silly. Pris is coming," she said.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++
Pris sounds familiar.

“Priscilla?” I asked. “My younger sister?”

Elaine nodded slowly, studying my reaction intently.

“What? Why?”

“I invited her,” Elaine said.

“Nobody told me!”

“I’m telling you now.”

“I mean before!”

Elaine squeezed my hand. “It wasn’t my place to tell. She’s here without Alan’s knowledge.”

Alan was my younger sister’s husband. They were both just 26 years old, having been married for just 2 years.

I began to get angry. “Why is my sister coming all the way here without her husband’s knowledge?” I asked.

Elaine seemed to contemplate her next words. But it never came.

“Elaine!” I said.

She sighed. “What I tell you, must be in utmost confidence.”

“Of course!”

“Pris’s husband can’t get her pregnant.”

“What?!”

“He’s sterile.”

“First I’ve heard of it.”

“Not even he knows. He’s in denial. Pris had to obtain his sperm sample behind his back for testing.”

“Oh my God. Wait. What’s that got to do with... You can’t be serious! How’d she know about the boys anyway?”

“I told her.”

“You what!”

“We talk. About everything. We’re friends. That’s how I know about Alan's fertility problems.” Elaine said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "So you decided it was a good idea to let those… those… kids, make her pregnant instead???"

Elaine put on her patient mum look. "It wasn't my idea. All I did was mentioned this trip. She was the one who suggested it."

At the docks, the ferry arrived while I was still staring across the sea in shock.

Elaine duly gathered the three boys and we lined up to board. I was at the back in line, watching two of the boys sneak their hands on my wife's back.
Old 19-01-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
uchuujin is stuck in moderation for some time to come

tanks ts for continuing this story, personaly this is one of my favorites
Old 19-01-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

We arrived on the island and was shuttled to our resort. We had booked two rooms, one for the boys, and one for Elaine and I. Our room had a single king sized bed, while the boys’s room came with three single beds.

We agreed to rest and unwind until dinnertime. After retiring to our respective rooms, Elaine and I showered together and then crashed on the bed. I felt Elaine snuggle against me as I quickly slipped off into sleep.

I awoke from my nap in the evening to find myself alone in my room. Inevitably, I was again consumed with worry. I got up and quickly put on some casual wear.

Quietly, I exited my hotel room and marched down the corridor towards the boys’s room. I stopped short of knocking and instead leaned in towards the door and pricked my ears.

I could hear it. The faint squeaking of the bed-springs. The whispers of feminine gasps. The eager groans of teenage boys.

I felt nausea wash over me. Turning quickly, I fled back to my room.

I reached the door just as someone else came up to me from the opposite end of the corridor. I looked up and saw Elaine walking up and regarding me with worry.

“Are you alright?” She asked.

“I... I thought... I heard you in the other room,” I stammered.

Elaine’s eyes lit up with understanding. She took my hand and squeezed. “Pris is here,” she said. “Come on, let’s give them space. She’ll meet us at dinner.”

Elaine released my hand and turned to our room door to open it with her keycard. I was still in the process of flushing with relief. Then I noticed we were not alone. One of the boys, Desmond, was standing several paces behind Elaine. He was staring at me warily. I could feel the contempt in his gaze burning into me.

Elaine opened the door and held it open for me. She noticed Desmond and I looking at each other. "Oh, can Desmond wait in our room in the meantime?" She asked. "The others are… occupied."

I swallowed and nodded.
Old 20-01-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Bravo Bro depraved, glad you're back. Please don't give up. Hope the inspirational bug stay with you. I enjoyed many stories you wrote and "innocently depraved" was my favourite. Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Thank you very much.
Old 21-01-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sg8083 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS. Waiting for your update.
Old 21-01-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
DaisyTrump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, please continue soon
Old 28-01-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster (M)