The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2015, 07:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
MrLimBei is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Friends are for...fapping.

Here's another friend of mine, meaty and petite, the guys in my clique always commented this, such petite body frame and nice pair of jugs.
Sorry bros!! no bikini or skimpy outfit for you guys to have a better fap

Old 20-07-2015, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 11
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

Such an interesting thread!! Friends are for... fapping in fantasy...

Can feel for you, can see but cannot touch.
Old 20-07-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

This leggy friend of mine, look at the cute mouth, dont you wanna let her suck you dry???

Old 20-07-2015, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 11
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLimBei View Post
This leggy friend of mine, look at the cute mouth, dont you wanna let her suck you dry???

She looks very young though.
Old 20-07-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTank View Post
She looks very young though.
yea bro, her baby fats around her faces... make her look young!!
Old 20-07-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdude View Post
Top start it off, the top of the list, Stephanie. She was my classmate in uni days and I wasn't particularly attracted to her initially. Just thought she was quite pretty. The sexual urges started when one day, during some assignment discussion, I was treated to a full downblouse view of her cleavage. Oh my I couldn't focus on anything else at all that day. From then onwards, I started to try to get close to her, visiting her page more frequently, and the rest is history. She has a stable long term bf so fapping will do just fine for now. What do you guys think?

Excellent! At least you manage to fap her while she got a stable r/s. A slut isn't it. i wonder how wild is she on bed?
Old 20-07-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Glad many bros here share the same thought as me.

Second on the list, Yun. She was also from the same school with me. A nerdy girl whom I only talked to regarding school work. Little that I know, behind that specs and clothing, she is so fappable! Looking at her recent pics, she has obviously changed. Too bad I am no longer in contact with her. No worries I guess. There are always these materials for me to enjoy

Sense she might give one hell of a blowjob.
Old 20-07-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 14
footlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of light

Old 21-07-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
rockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockdude is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Third on the list, Mayble. Got to know her through some voluntary service and she is one typical ah lian. Without make up, you probably wouldn't look twice on her. But with the magical powder and eyeliner on, wow, she is totally faptastic. Not to forget her boobs, something worth droolin' for. I can totally imagine doing her from behind, with the "piak piak" sound and her shouting "我要我要!“ Whenever I need some ah lian material to fantasize, she is the obvious choice

Old 21-07-2015, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 12
savageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of lightsavageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of lightsavageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of lightsavageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of lightsavageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Third on the list, Mayble. Got to know her through some voluntary service and she is one typical ah lian. Without make up, you probably wouldn't look twice on her. But with the magical powder and eyeliner on, wow, she is totally faptastic. Not to forget her boobs, something worth droolin' for. I can totally imagine doing her from behind, with the "piak piak" sound and her shouting "我要我要!“ Whenever I need some ah lian material to fantasize, she is the obvious choice

Nice! Her boobs is really a turn on!
Old 21-07-2015, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28238 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Friends are for...fapping.

Thanks for sharing!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 21-07-2015, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savageboy1983 View Post
Nice! Her boobs is really a turn on!
thanks for sharing!!! damn fap
Old 21-07-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

thanks for sharing, is been a long time since i last upload photo. can let me know which website? so i can maybe share some photo too
Old 21-07-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2412 / Power: 16
yannekudasai has a reputation beyond reputeyannekudasai has a reputation beyond reputeyannekudasai has a reputation beyond reputeyannekudasai has a reputation beyond reputeyannekudasai has a reputation beyond reputeyannekudasai has a reputation beyond reputeyannekudasai has a reputation beyond reputeyannekudasai has a reputation beyond reputeyannekudasai has a reputation beyond reputeyannekudasai has a reputation beyond reputeyannekudasai has a reputation beyond repute

interesting thread. thanks TS for bringing out what surely every other guy has done before, which is to fantasise abt their frens. looking forward to more sharings by bros and maybe will contribute some too..
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=355719
Local SG SYTs with flexible bodies
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=455720
Old 21-07-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster (M)

Advert Space Available