The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTing View Post
does the wl in this house provide cat 80 service ?
Hey dude,

not all the gals, bro.

But quite a few good gems here pretty good value for money at Cat80, but only for inhouse
Old 14-11-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bruderschaft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw Xiao Lan and two petite size gals. One with slight brown hair. You guys tried any? How are they?
Old 14-11-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Squitsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried keke for 30min at sgd80

Syt good bonk smooth skin
A small scar on the butt
Old 21-11-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

APACHE SEX DIARY - SHAN SHAN 1669

Interesting find in 1669 last week, I forgot to post here

I tried the new gal name Shan Shan, new into the job

not really big boobs about size small B, but her cute face made me just want to give her a try

she really looks like the innocent village girl type as she spoke and hugged me once we enter the room

she showered me and want to give me a BBBJ which I do not want, as I like the feel more than anything. she was quite surprised and asked me why I dont want bbbj in the shower

onto the bed, i ask her to lean her head on my shoulder.

she stroke my rod which was harden. Felt good with her on my side, as we chit chat. she can french a bit

I want to begin my thrust into her in missionery as I made my way and she opens her leg. I was quite surprised why she did not say wear cap. Suddenly she meows softly "suck her mimi" 添我的咪咪

I burst out in semi laughter and semi shock. ahh?

this is the most interesting gal I found so far, inviting me to suck her pussy and she getting horny.

i apologise that I am not into sucking pussy, though her pussy looks alluring and inviting for a suck. She meows again to ask me suck her mimi.

i politely refuse. she giggled. She capped me which I start off in doggie which felt great. Not the soft cushion landing which I like but the tightness made up for it. She is very young.

turn her to missionery and pump her with deep thrusts while she moaned.

very cute gal. finally unloaded and she teasefully removed the condom and say she wanted to make soup.

interesting find.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 21-11-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

All pussy painters will be camping at L16H69 after reading bro Apaches FR
Old 21-11-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
All pussy painters will be camping at L16H69 after reading bro Apaches FR
Shan Shan pussy confirm up lorry liao
Old 21-11-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Suddenly she meows softly "suck her mimi" 添我的咪咪

this is the most interesting gal I found so far, inviting me to suck her pussy and she getting horny.

i apologise that I am not into sucking pussy, though her pussy looks alluring and inviting for a suck. She meows again to ask me suck her mimi.
Strange. Usually mimi 咪咪 refers to boobs, not pussy.

https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E5%92%AA%E5%92%AA/5593511

Or is this a new trend among PRC girls to call pussy as mimi now?
Old 21-11-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post

I guess is Mei Mei aka Pussy or Bi Bi aka Cunt
Old 21-11-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Squitsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I guess is Mei Mei aka Pussy or Bi Bi aka Cunt
Mimi and bibi sounds alike
Open legs should be pussy
The nipples too far away
Old 22-11-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

according to the urban dictionary

The difference between a pussy and a cunt is - a pussy is something you fuck, a cunt just carries the pussy around.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-11-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post

MiMi refers to boobs, MeiMei refers to pussy. Previously I also mistaken. Lol.
Old 07-12-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Tried a hidden gem in 1669

Name: Guo Guo
Lookalike: Korean actress Yunjin Kim

I had always wanted to try her and got the chance finally
She had that seductive gaze and Korean look
Looks like Korean actress Yunjin Kim
had this fantasy of Korea sex
  • into the room we hugged
  • grabbed her love handles and pat her butt
  • very bosomy butt good for the bang
  • very friendly and fair
  • she stripped me after which i removed her everything
  • in the shower washed me
  • B cup but very big fleshy backside
  • cannot resist grabbing the butt
  • into the room she wiped me dry
  • on the bed she sucked my nipples and gave me a strong BBBJ
  • Very good suction, not the soft type
  • don't want to lose control in her BBBJ
  • just look like cock being sucked by a Korean babe
  • capped me with condom
  • i asked her to stand position with hands on the mirror
  • i bonked her standing from behind
  • very nice bosomy butt with very good love handles
  • very good experience
  • proceed to bed for doggie
  • bang her hard hit her G spot and she moaned
  • her butt really good for the grab and pat
  • unable to control soon
  • turn her to missionary
  • pump her fast
  • all the while she was moaning 따먹다 come fuck me
  • whole episode is like a korea sex
  • ejaculated a lot, pussy very wet
  • we chit chat and she gave me a short massage

will definitely rtf
Old 08-12-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Appreciate really smooth fr format by bro bullterrier. Did you get 💋💋💋 frenching💋💋💋?
Old 13-12-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post

Interesting find in 1669 last week, I forgot to post here

I tried the new gal name Shan Shan, new into the job

not really big boobs about size small B, but her cute face made me just want to give her a try

she really looks like the innocent village girl type as she spoke and hugged me once we enter the room

she showered me and want to give me a BBBJ which I do not want, as I like the feel more than anything. she was quite surprised and asked me why I dont want bbbj in the shower

onto the bed, i ask her to lean her head on my shoulder.

she stroke my rod which was harden. Felt good with her on my side, as we chit chat. she can french a bit

I want to begin my thrust into her in missionery as I made my way and she opens her leg. I was quite surprised why she did not say wear cap. Suddenly she meows softly "suck her mimi" 添我的咪咪

i politely refuse. she giggled. She capped me which I start off in doggie which felt great. Not the soft cushion landing which I like but the tightness made up for it. She is very young.

turn her to missionery and pump her with deep thrusts while she moaned.

very cute gal. finally unloaded and she teasefully removed the condom and say she wanted to make soup.

interesting find.

Bro Apache’s description is very, very accurate.

Shan Shan is indeed a very wonderful young girl. In order to fulfil her desires, I dove in tongue first into her lovely pink creamery. She was creaming in no time and moaning in delight. Her fair skin and lovely young pussy demanded teasing. I asked her to hold her legs apart with her arms (as in those Jap AV) and enjoyed myself to the fullest.

Such sweet cream should always be shared and so I proceeded to French her. She was a wiling accomplice and showed her knowledge of the depths of the French language. Doggie style bonking was fun and I fulfilled all my desires.

A gem 💎 of a girl in my book. Will add her to my list of French Femme Fatales.

Saw Mo Mo looking all womanly, beautiful and alluring on my way out. If she could speak French she would be wow!

Wonder why some Bro’s are asking for European girls, there are many French in town...
Old 13-12-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Bro Apache’s description is very, very accurate.

Shan Shan is indeed a very wonderful young girl. In order to fulfil her desires, I dove in tongue first into her lovely pink creamery. She was creaming in no time and moaning in delight. Her fair skin and lovely young pussy demanded teasing. I asked her to hold her legs apart with her arms (as in those Jap AV) and enjoyed myself to the fullest.

Such sweet cream should always be shared and so I proceeded to French her. She was a wiling accomplice and showed her knowledge of the depths of the French language. Doggie style bonking was fun and I fulfilled all my desires.

A gem 💎 of a girl in my book. Will add her to my list of French Femme Fatales.

Saw Mo Mo looking all womanly, beautiful and alluring on my way out. If she could speak French she would be wow!

Wonder why some Bro’s are asking for European girls, there are many French in town...
I am glad you enjoyed the session with her. Though I am not into frenching or abalone tasting, I just want to share whatever I experienced as long as the gal is good.

I am also glad that you shared your experience. No doubt that everyone has their favourites or preference, it is good to share so that these gems can have more followers and continue to stay. Isnt that what we want?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1