The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Cannot find any FR on Anqi. Is she still working?
Yes she is still working, maybe on mense leave. She is popular too
Her Reports can be found in 1425

I was there this week, xiao xiao not bad bonk.
- I saw Qiao an , nice bod sexy
- Tian Xin, pretty and nice bod
- Piao piao petite nice girl
See them already all want to up. Just not enough money and time to go try/rtf them

How I wish I have loads of money and do this:

Morning
11 am - bonk cat 150
Lunch and rest
2 pm bonk cat 150
Back home rest
Old 11-11-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
thelittleprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wished I had come across this thread earlier, definitely will RTF this OKT for 150cat. Rooms are spacious and mirrors all round for seeing the action.

Took Xiao Xiao as her FR was good here.

My Preference: While I like pretty girls, I get off more on good service and experiential bonks. An ice queen can't get me off.

Not disappointed at all, her GFE is as close to my SYT GF next door.

Looks: 7.5.10. On cute side, no plastic done, hair was nicely done. She was wearing a schoolgirl uniform that night. So the evening was roleplaying as teacher/student.
Body: 7/10 Natural body with little stretch marks. But the view on missionary and cowgirl is fucking amazing because her boobs fall nicely.
GFE: 10/10 - one of the best I've had in GL
BBBJ: 8/10 - Not a huge fan of BJs TBH, but she did it very well by cat eyeing me during the shower and on the bed.
FJ: 9/10 - I'm not an easy customer, because I enjoy very rough sex. I prefer doing 90% of the work. Turned her around and basically pounded her from the back. She kept begging for it. She gets wet easily and coddles herself like a cute vixen in bed.
Overall: 9/10

RTF: Definitely if time allows, but I want to explore more

This SYT is really a gem. Thanks to bros who shared the FR. Should really view these more often before heading down to GL blind.
Old 23-11-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
qikodude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got bonus to bonk XX from this hse, was looking for her after reading good FR on her but she was on code red. Today I called the house and was lucky she working today. Took half day off to see her.

Saw her and my gugu bird rise All smiley and perky like excited to see me. While smooching and undressing, she says my smiles makes her happy, I say her boobies makes me more happy then I stuck her boobies into my mouth and wriggle my tongue and she got all tense grabbing my head tight and moan. She asked me how I know her weak point, I told her I saw it on internet that she got nice pussy and good GFE, true enough her pussy is really candy to the eye and she was all shy

The whole sexxion feeling was very good, bbbj terrific, got much feel and AR.

Overall I rate her very high for good attitude, cute, great GFE and bbbj, gave her a good pounding after that, luv her moan.

She is a sucker for good hard sex if your chemistry with her is good, with lots of kissing and rubbing herself on me. Although she is good at bbbj and AR, she told me she not into cunnilingus, not something that give her climax but nonetheless she still allowed. Also she gently block my finger from inserting it into her but pull my gugu bird to fuck her in spoon position.

Her massage is good!

Will be RTF her again.
Old 23-11-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

This house is defo hot now.

They got lucky with the legacy girls from 1425, Anqi and Qiao An.

And a bunch of good newbies, Xiao Xiao and Piao Piao are yummy additions
Old 24-11-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Does the house only serve Chinese bros? My bro abang coming along. New to this
Old 24-11-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
youngkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

XX what’s her body type? Roughly what’s her height?

Thank you!
Old 25-11-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
itchyass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngkid View Post
Bros,

XX what’s her body type? Roughly what’s her height?

Thank you!
I feel she is 4.

Old 26-11-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

bbbjluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchyass View Post
I feel she is 4.

Ya, I think 笑笑 is a 4 too, about 1.6m. Her cuteness is the thing that can melt me
BTW, her nipples are especially more sensitive after her 大姨妈, more easy to get her arouse
Had a very happy bonk!
Old 27-11-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Went to the house and saw Piao Piao, a hot SYT in a hot red dress. Decided to give her a try.

While i think she's hot, she can definitely do better with more smile or GFE. Maybe i got her on a bad day, or maybe she's just a default black face.

BBBJ was not too bad, made her lick my balls so i can see her pretty face between my groins.

Those into pretty SYTs can look for her. Be sure to bang her hard, might open her up better.
Old 27-11-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Went to the house and saw Piao Piao, a hot SYT in a hot red dress. Decided to give her a try.

While i think she's hot, she can definitely do better with more smile or GFE. Maybe i got her on a bad day, or maybe she's just a default black face.

BBBJ was not too bad, made her lick my balls so i can see her pretty face between my groins.

Those into pretty SYTs can look for her. Be sure to bang her hard, might open her up better.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 27-11-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
greenumbrella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was about to make a similar FR after my visit today. Piao Piao is pretty, nice petite body, her small breasts suit her slim frame nicely, good and thorough BBBJ including some ball kissing...

But... It felt like any effort from me to service her cannot. No kiss no pussy licking etc. No shower play either (i tried!) She also ended up on her phone most of the time after sex (while giving me a decent thigh massage, but still...)

The worst part was that her pussy is tight and felt really good. It'd be such a good experience if only she was just willing to open up and have a more fun attitude.

I agree with Bro Penetrator. Hopefully she was just having a bad day.

If you're just looking for a pretty face and cute body to fuck, Piao Piao might suit your needs. I hope her service will get better during her time here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post

Old 28-11-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenumbrella View Post
Was about to make a similar FR after my visit today. Piao Piao is pretty, nice petite body, her small breasts suit her slim frame nicely, good and thorough BBBJ including some ball kissing...

But... It felt like any effort from me to service her cannot. No kiss no pussy licking etc. No shower play either (i tried!) She also ended up on her phone most of the time after sex (while giving me a decent thigh massage, but still...)

The worst part was that her pussy is tight and felt really good. It'd be such a good experience if only she was just willing to open up and have a more fun attitude.

I agree with Bro Penetrator. Hopefully she was just having a bad day.

If you're just looking for a pretty face and cute body to fuck, Piao Piao might suit your needs. I hope her service will get better during her time here.
Another SYT that i tried in 1608 is Ke Ke , she is the youngest of them all , she told me she is 24 only ....year of DOG .

She love people doing painting on her ....hehe
Old 28-11-2018, 07:56 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

This house 80 30 min?
Old 29-11-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Thanks bro. Did likewise
Old 02-12-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

bbbjluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually this hse is very cozy and nice with garden theme decoration, when I walked in I saw a large sexy picture that raise my libido . Took my time to browse through the girls in my little cozy cubical. After browsing, I still like Tian Xin and Xiao Xiao, they are still my Hot Favorite, was very tempted to 双飞 but Vit M not enough. Feel good fucking either them so just go with Xiao Xiao. The rooms are spacious and clean, I like the Jet plane theme (diff rooms, diff theme), when Xiao Xiao fuck me in reverse cow girl I saw my cock going in and out of her pussy in the mirror, the sight is so hard for me not to climax.

After that, I just pay and left through the back door carpark and drove away discreetly. Ha! That's why I dig this place. Kudos!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1