The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 24-05-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
oasis4355 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

PM me too bro... Thanks
Old 24-05-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
MewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjim123 View Post
Agreed.no: 39 is money face.
I dont mind to give extra tips for extra special.i hope u all understand.
Bcos the service was very superb and worth the money.
Next visit,i try to bring CD.
Bro, did u manage to get it..?
Old 24-05-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
slimjim123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Visited Saigon1 last night and for sharing.
Tried no:39
Booked one day in advance.bcoz she is very hot and popular.Immediately make a call to make an appontment with the cashier.Lucky that she was available and free last night at 1am.
After she came to my room,she hold my hand n hugged for a while. It was a clean n tidy room.

We sit on bed n chit chat awhile to break the ice. But actually im not concentrate on the whole conversation. Coz i have attracted by her big boobs all the way. She helped me take off my clothe and i also helped her sexy dress and go for shower together.

She really has a big boobs, its around big C small D, not say very big but enough for me. Enjoy the whole bathing session, wash very detail for my little bro and not selfish to use her boobs as a sponge to wipe my whole body. Standard procedure, both my hand was busy grabbing the boobs.

After shower,take a towel to clean up wif me(plus point for the clean and nice smell towel) and ask me lying down on the bed to have a massage. From the way she massage,proved that she is a skillful masseur even though i just ask to massage my back and shoulder part.

After massage is B2B. Always plus points for a big boobs girl to give u a b2b service. Feel satisfaction and comfortable wif 2 big and soft boobs rollin on my whole body. Finished the back part, she asked me turn to the front.

Both my hand was busy on grabbing her boobs, ass and pussy. Then she moaned attractively when i touched her pussy and lick her tits(pinky tits). Not like some of the girl, she wont block ur hand for wat u wan to do to her(have few bad experience that they wont really willing let u to touch them).

Lick my balls and BBBJ very concentrated n detailing. i asked for a 69 position, she has a clean and no smell pussy too. She keep on moaning when i licked pussy. At the end really cant hold by her bbbj skill and moaning, i burst all my ammo into her mouth.

After clean up, she continued given me some massage service and chit chat.Shower together to clean up, stil very detailing n concentrate.

Looks: 10/10
Body: 10/10(not slim but not fat also)
Boobs: C-D cup
Massage: 10/10
B2B: 10/10
BBBJ: 10/10
Moaning: 10/10
GFE: 11/10
WIR: Confirmed maybe next week (payday)
Old 24-05-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
StahlAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Visited Saigon1 last night and for sharing.
Tried no:39
Booked one day in advance.bcoz she is very hot and popular.Immediately make a call to make an appontment with the cashier.Lucky that she was available and free last night at 1am.
After she came to my room,she hold my hand n hugged for a while. It was a clean n tidy room.

We sit on bed n chit chat awhile to break the ice. But actually im not concentrate on the whole conversation. Coz i have attracted by her big boobs all the way. She helped me take off my clothe and i also helped her sexy dress and go for shower together.

She really has a big boobs, its around big C small D, not say very big but enough for me. Enjoy the whole bathing session, wash very detail for my little bro and not selfish to use her boobs as a sponge to wipe my whole body. Standard procedure, both my hand was busy grabbing the boobs.

After shower,take a towel to clean up wif me(plus point for the clean and nice smell towel) and ask me lying down on the bed to have a massage. From the way she massage,proved that she is a skillful masseur even though i just ask to massage my back and shoulder part.

After massage is B2B. Always plus points for a big boobs girl to give u a b2b service. Feel satisfaction and comfortable wif 2 big and soft boobs rollin on my whole body. Finished the back part, she asked me turn to the front.

Both my hand was busy on grabbing her boobs, ass and pussy. Then she moaned attractively when i touched her pussy and lick her tits(pinky tits). Not like some of the girl, she wont block ur hand for wat u wan to do to her(have few bad experience that they wont really willing let u to touch them).

Lick my balls and BBBJ very concentrated n detailing. i asked for a 69 position, she has a clean and no smell pussy too. She keep on moaning when i licked pussy. At the end really cant hold by her bbbj skill and moaning, i burst all my ammo into her mouth.

After clean up, she continued given me some massage service and chit chat.Shower together to clean up, stil very detailing n concentrate.

Body: 10/10(not slim but not fat also)
Boobs: C-D cup
Massage: 10/10
GFE: 11/10
WIR: Confirmed maybe next week (payday)
damage bro ?
Old 24-05-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StahlAsia View Post
damage bro ?
Damage: 233RM (2 hours session,massage for 15 mins only,B2B until hard,HB+BJ until shoot out) another $20 tip (she happy like 'f')
Old 24-05-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold

Anyone has the wechat for booking? Did the previous one change? Msg no reply leh
Old 24-05-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lmfeixiiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Damage: 233RM (2 hours session,massage for 15 mins only,B2B until hard,HB+BJ until shoot out) another $20 tip (she happy like 'f')
Are you sure it's right?
as far as I know,she never sell 2hours at night .

Last edited by lmfeixiiao; 24-05-2018 at 09:05 PM.
Old 24-05-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmfeixiiao View Post
Are you sure it's right?
as far as I know,she never sell 2hours at night .
Hi bro
As far as u want,how many hours also can.as long as u pay,also can.i had ever booked 4 hours for one massuer.enjoy bro.
Old 24-05-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
MewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went in today to try my luck for 39... and I got an hour to spend with her. Apparently the place very quiet today.. before me only got one room occupied. Lv2 under mt somemore.

A sweet looking girl in a black dress attended me. Look like those vn model u see in Instagram. Shen really can smile from the start of session until the end. Went in and bath each other.ice break abit , massage abit then climax Liao. Climax finish then bathe then kiss goodbye.

Looks: 9/10
Age: 26 ( Dunno if I had heard correctly, her English is good but not that clear,suck too much cock from u boys)
Body: 8/10(slim but got tummy)
Boobs: B+ to C
Massage: 9/10
B2B: didn't have it, maybe only one hour
Kiss: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 very nice... Literally like my gf. Tip her but she doesn't accept. Dunno what does it mean.
RTM: definitely yes for me.
Old 24-05-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Antifreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No offence, if u really been to sg at night recently, there’s no 2 hours package @ RM233. And it’s been like that for quite sometime already. Are u just helping 39 to adv?
Old 25-05-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kungfu11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

39 seems hot 😏
Old 25-05-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from TCSS with Ken... he is the okt for saigon 1. He confirmed there is no pricing like rm233 for 2 hrs. It is rm178 for 45 min session.... and the session include bath, massage, b2b & hj...... if you overshoot the time by more than 15 mins it will be considered as an extension of another session..... and damage will be rm178 x 2 = rm356

BBBJ & FJ is not included in the package. But they allow the girls to offer BBBJ or FJ which the girls themselves will negotiate the price..... Saigon does not take any cut from these extra income or tips.

Take note that not every girl will offer BBBJ or FJ..... it is up to them whom they want to offer these extras and some are selective on their customer.
Old 25-05-2018, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Antifreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apart from no 2 hr package @ 233 at night, ML:39 doesn’t have C-D boobs. It should be B+ and it’s after enhancement. If Bros got take note, she had nose, eyes and lips job. I used to patronise her previously, but I find it too fake that’s why I moved on. sorry Bros to me it’s really over-rated. Massage is so-so. Most of the time when I’m there, I was given average massage, service and thereafter she would just hug u to sleep.
Old 25-05-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bird14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antifreeze View Post
Apart from no 2 hr package @ 233 at night, ML:39 doesn’t have C-D boobs. It should be B+ and it’s after enhancement. If Bros got take note, she had nose, eyes and lips job. I used to patronise her previously, but I find it too fake that’s why I moved on. sorry Bros to me it’s really over-rated. Massage is so-so. Most of the time when I’m there, I was given average massage, service and thereafter she would just hug u to sleep.
Sleeping beauty.. I encountered one before.. sleep all the way..
Old 25-05-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jccc0102 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now no.39 are currently very hot at saigon 1 near santosa. I very hardly book her. The cauter says that the 10 guys who came here have 7 people looking for her... she's really hot. I experienced her last night .. she really masage very well for a 97 kg guy like me. I am really surprised. massage full very strong and professional. B2B 👍👍👍👍Sevice is quite good .the Best girls in saigon that I have experienced.give tips for her and dont fogot kiss when i leave room
Age: estimated 23-25years old,cute,sweet ,talk english no well but very cute
Body: 10/10
Boobs: B+- C
Massage: 10/10 (she is very chatful. )
GFE: 12/10
all bro try and relax
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1