The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

战后报告 \

小姐: L803 号

She mention to me that she as from a place call Phu Quoc.She was here not long. The wechat pics and the real gal was accurate.

样貌:★★★★
She in her late 20s. If you close up look, she have some dimple on her face but was covered by heavy make up. The chemistry was very high as she can understand and speak simple chinese.Nice smile with normal look.

身材:★★★★★
It was proportional. Body was fair, acceptable height and slim,neh neh was small and natural not those saggy type. Long straight hair with nice perky butt for doggie. I can't really see any visual scar or tattoo on her body.

服务:★★★★★
Start off with catbathing my back gave me a good lick. We french for a short while. Then apply some lotion on my back and give me a good rub with her body. Turn over, give me a good cathbath followed by bbbj.

鲍鱼:★★★★
Slowly, I rubba rubba and finger her clitoris. She let out some soft moan follow by long and loud moan with my fingering. Her pussy seem sensetive. Pussy was wet and tight.

口交:★★★★★
The bbbj was ok, quite good. It was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking with lot of sucking the shaft, balls and the dick head another hand was stroking my inner tigh to arouse me. The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. Hot and cold bbbj and I hold on her head, I mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke before we proceed to make love.

做爱/叫床:★★★★★
I start with cowgirl as she on top riding me. I pump her kuat just in a upward position. She shift a bit of her body for firm n tight grip and I ram her harder and deeper while facing her. Hold on to her hand and squeeze her neh neh .I accelerate my speed and go in deeper, she was moaning and whining from light to medium then to high.It was stearo surround.The "piak piak piak" sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more and harder. She let out soft whisper of "good good " ask me not to stop and I continue ramming her, can feel that she climax and high liao. She hug me tight and I ram her fast and furious in the last few stroke before cumming inside the condom and pulling my cock out. Her pussy was dripping wet with white juice oozing out from her pussy staining part of the bed sheet. We were sweating and rest a while and she told me you are good.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The gf feel was high and the love making feel was like making love with girlfriend. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash and not those black face type.

整体: ★★★★★
It was a nice and good bonk.It was worth and I left a happy and satisfy man.I will not consider her as the RTF type. Those who like chio and sweet lady. You can choose her.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
good fr written.

she is good. fucked her 3 times liao
Old 08-08-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny168 View Post
Bro.. I also dunno leh. If you scan all of my post, you would know that I am not the type to stir shit up and low key cheongster. No point in arguing or scolding anybody as each one of us has the right of their own opinion to this thread. But if start writing shit like this in public and against me without any proof AND you dont even know me, I'd blow my top anytime from now till next Sunday.

In short short summary. Dude post FR. People PM him for location. I also PM. He gave me name of stable. I called and got fired (stress OKT say already many people called and no such person). Replied him. He ask me if I was at right hotel. How the heck do i know which hotel if he never even tell me? Told him whole story. He never replied but post another FR. I post him that I pm him. The rest is as in this post.

Setting aside the issue, my opinion, is that the Dude got the info from VIP captain and he intro to another supposedly VIP dude as the OKT at the designated Hotel. Bro PowerBenz stated here he spoken to Captain in R&B and confirm that VIP has no such other outlet. Now, I too did the same thing and ask a old friend captain in R&B and he gave me the same answer. But, Bro Lizzare and this dude mentioned they got the info from existing VIP Captain as well (as written in this tread). So question is how come some captains give different answers with other captains and all of them are working with VIP establishment?
I think you have to see which captain give you the info. The original batch of mature captains when VIP took over from Magic spa are more steady and trustworthy types. Then there is another clique of youngsters consist of mostly local JB youths..... and another group brought in from Ipoh. These groups dun see eye to eye so must take what they say with a pinch of salt as they tend to promote their own favoured agents & girls. Also I happen to know the "VIP Boss" often talked about here is not one person but a company.
Old 08-08-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
I think you have to see which captain give you the info. The original batch of mature captains when VIP took over from Magic spa are more steady and trustworthy types. Then there is another clique of youngsters consist of mostly local JB youths..... and another group brought in from Ipoh. These groups dun see eye to eye so must take what they say with a pinch of salt as they tend to promote their own favoured agents & girls. Also I happen to know the "VIP Boss" often talked about here is not one person but a company.
I oredi posted earlier there is faction rivalry within the VIP group. I dun think they are a company.... maybe a partnership. All I know is the boss is the main shareholder and have a few other small investors.

The 1st group of captains were experienced old hands who helped build up VIP spa but they cannot get along with the young newcomers so they prefer to leave and go elsewhere.
The local Stulang Laut youngsters are still alright as they are quite obedient and able to follow instructions. It is the group from Ipoh that turned VIP upside down and bring all the present troubles. They suka suka do what they like and dun give a damn to the boss. But the other partners support them because they can do sidelines like gambling and pills for extra income.

Last edited by Funzio; 08-08-2018 at 02:18 AM.
Old 08-08-2018, 01:09 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
good fr written.

she is good. fucked her 3 times liao
Thanks, many choices out there...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-08-2018, 01:12 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

战后报告

小姐: 335号 (新车)

She was from Ho Chi Min, stay somewhere near to D5 area. First time working this trade in JB. Very new in VIP, she used to work KTV in KL.

样貌:★★★★
I would consider her as syt. She in her early 20s . She belong to shy type and wear a very nice and sweet smile. She was able to converse well in Chinese.

身材:★★★★★
It was proportional. Body was fair petite slim,neh neh was small and natural not those saggy type. Long straight hair with nice perky butt for doggie. I can't really see any visual scar or tattoo on her body.

服务:★★★★★
Did not have any b2b type of treatment. Give some massage and straight go to action.

鲍鱼:★★★★★
Clean shaven nice and nice shape pussy. Pussy was pure small and tight. Slowly, I rubba rubba and finger her clitoris. I gave her a good tongues lashing and trashing that she let out some soft moan follow by long and loud moan. Finger her gao gao and can feel the tightness.

口交:★★★★★
The bbbj was ok.It was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking with lot of sucking the shaft, balls and the dick head another hand was stroking my inner tigh to arouse me. The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. I hold on her head mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke before we proceed to make love.

做爱/叫床:★★★★★
Straight go into missionary.I pump her kuat kuat in a downward position. She shift a bit of her body for firm n tight grip and I ram her harder and deeper with her leg hanging on me. Hold on to her hand and I accelerate my speed and go in deeper, she was moaning and whining from light to medium then to high.It was stearo surround.The "piak piak piak" sound and the expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more and harder. It was like fucking a innocent school gal.I continue ramming her, can feel that she climax and high liao. I ram her fast and furious in the last few stroke before cumming inside the condom and pulling my cock out. Her pussy was dripping wet with white juice oozing out from her pussy staining part of the bed sheet. We were sweating and rest a while and she told me you are good.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The gf feel was high and the love making feel was like making love with girlfriend. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash and not those black face type.

整体: ★★★★★
It was a nice and good bonk.It was worth and I left a happy and satisfy man. She is consider RTF type and can be one as one of the up and coming. Those who like innocent, sweet and young lady. You can choose her.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-08-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
I oredi posted earlier there is faction rivalry within the VIP group. I dun think they are a company.... maybe a partnership. All I know is the boss is the main shareholder and have a few other small investors.

The 1st group of captains were experienced old hands who helped build up VIP spa but they cannot get along with the young newcomers so they prefer to leave and go elsewhere.
The local Stulang Laut youngsters are still alright as they are quite obedient and able to follow instructions. It is the group from Ipoh that turned VIP upside down and bring all the present troubles. They suka suka do what they like and dun give a damn to the boss. But the other partners support them because they can do sidelines like gambling and pills for extra income.
So in the end, tell me ... who suffer ?
Old 08-08-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
TheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
They suka suka do what they like and dun give a damn to the boss. But the other partners support them because they can do sidelines like gambling and pills for extra income.
So its the captains that provide the pills. All the while I thought the girls agent were the suppliers as I can only get it from the girls. Btw what is the price now? I used to pay rm50 for each tab.
Old 08-08-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 0
Zamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHustler View Post
So its the captains that provide the pills. All the while I thought the girls agent were the suppliers as I can only get it from the girls. Btw what is the price now? I used to pay rm50 for each tab.
Actually can buy from any of the captains or counter.... I get mine from la la chai or if he is not around then I will ask the girl to get for me. The girls know can get from which kor kor as many of them are also pill poppers.
Price no change ..... is still at rm50 each.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHustler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamri View Post
Actually can buy from any of the captains or counter.... I get mine from la la chai or if he is not around then I will ask the girl to get for me. The girls know can get from which kor kor as many of them are also pill poppers.
Price no change ..... is still at rm50 each.
Better not to post such stuff even though it is common knowledge amongst the regular customers. Doing drugs or substance abuse is a different ball game and more serious consequences than buying / selling sex.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
3dward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
PMed you oredi.
Please Pm
Thank you
Old 09-08-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You guys all really nothing better to do........ now VIP spa gonna get a visit from the drug unit one of these days.
Old 09-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 14
Hiroshi85 is one of the Best!Hiroshi85 is one of the Best!Hiroshi85 is one of the Best!

What's the recommended timing to visit? Was thinking to go in during Monday morning.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kelvin_ww is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can anyone help by advising the address and rates for this spa? Am in Penang now but having difficulties looking through the forum messages.
Appreciate if any bros here can help! Pm also can
Old 09-08-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin_ww View Post
Can anyone help by advising the address and rates for this spa? Am in Penang now but having difficulties looking through the forum messages.
Appreciate if any bros here can help! Pm also can
rm 228 first shot with Buffet and facility to use and subsequent shots rm188. It is at plaza sentosa(jalan sutera) near the store supermarket side. just key in gps.

zap me zap me
Old 10-08-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
You guys all really nothing better to do........ now VIP spa gonna get a visit from the drug unit one of these days.
Dun play play with the drug unit....... seasoned cheongsters will know a drug raid is very different from a vice raid.

In a vice raid customers are free to go if they have id and can show proof they are bona fide customers... at most just pay some $$$$ to the cops.

In a drug raid EVERYONE will be brought back if they find drugs or substances in the premises.... and if no one owns up to the drugs... be prepared for a long stay in detention until they establish ownership of the drugs. And pray the amount seized is small or you may be looking at the gallows.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread