The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: Friend’s Mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
BTW, mine isn’t really a sexperience - it was just a fantasy on my part,
If this is just a fantasy, I suggest you stop day dreaming....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 16-05-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
GoldTeeth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a classmate whose step-mum is damn sexy, always wearing spag top and short shorts
Old 16-05-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
benhang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Not a friend's mum story but worth sharing:

Back in secondary school there was once we were passing around an fhm magazine. Being horny teenagers before there were smartphones, these magazines were our source lust and they were treated like treasure amongst us as it was hard for us to get a hold of. Then one day our form teacher found out about it and confiscated the magazine, scolding us afterwards. Initially we thought it was just normal for him to do so as he was the teacher. Years later, during a reunion after he retired, he revealed to us that he had to do so as the magazine we were passing around - the fhm cover girl was one of our classmate's sister!
Was he after the classmate's sister?
Old 16-05-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhang View Post
Was he after the classmate's sister?
Im not sure about him but i knew the rest of us were haha 😄
Old 16-05-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
derit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
If this is just a fantasy, I suggest you stop day dreaming....
Ya lor. Too much fantasy wastes time. You know life is short...
Old 16-05-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

The second time she caught my attention was when we were in the pool later that day. You see, my buddy and I would be playing and swimming in his pool everyday, coz being in a pool was a total luxury for me. And sometimes, his mum I would join us, usually just to make sure we were safe (especially during our younger years) and also to take a breather and relax. And usually, she would be in a one-piece ‘tradtional’ type of swimwear, in either black or dark blue, which covered most parts. But that day, surprise surprise, she wore a bikini!
Old 16-05-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
illuminatea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was a long time ago, were still young, the Nokia phones era, I had a Nokia N87, the phone with the best megapixel camera at its time.

One night my friend's mother came to visit, I know she always use the toilet the moment she arrive and before she leave.

Waited for her to use the toilet, sure enough she did. Her behavior confirmed, I waited till she's about to leave, go in to toilet, hid my phone camera, recording, underneath the towel that was above the water bucket. It was directly opposite the toilet bowl, no obstruction at all.

She came in the toilet, wiped the toilet bowl, unbuttoned her short blue jeans and to my surprise, a slightly see through plain gray, hot brazilian pantie. Unshaven, her bush was pressing against the pantie, black patch visible to the eye.

Pulled down her pantie and squatted down to pee. Her bush were untrimmed, growing wild. To the eye its nasty, but the fucking sexy kind of nasty, the kind where you want to rub your face in more the nastier it is.

From then on, I used to always sneak into her bedroom and steal some of her sexy pantie whenever I go to visit, sniff them, lick them, jerk off into them...

Its a shame I don't keep any of the collection!
Old 17-05-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatea View Post
Was a long time ago, were still young, the Nokia phones era, I had a Nokia N87, the phone with the best megapixel camera at its time.

One night my friend's mother came to visit, I know she always use the toilet the moment she arrive and before she leave.

Waited for her to use the toilet, sure enough she did. Her behavior confirmed, I waited till she's about to leave, go in to toilet, hid my phone camera, recording, underneath the towel that was above the water bucket. It was directly opposite the toilet bowl, no obstruction at all.

She came in the toilet, wiped the toilet bowl, unbuttoned her short blue jeans and to my surprise, a slightly see through plain gray, hot brazilian pantie. Unshaven, her bush was pressing against the pantie, black patch visible to the eye.

Pulled down her pantie and squatted down to pee. Her bush were untrimmed, growing wild. To the eye its nasty, but the fucking sexy kind of nasty, the kind where you want to rub your face in more the nastier it is.

From then on, I used to always sneak into her bedroom and steal some of her sexy pantie whenever I go to visit, sniff them, lick them, jerk off into them...

Its a shame I don't keep any of the collection!
Great share! Finally, someone who has seen and done things! I really envy you!

Could you describe her appearance for us, please? Would love to know more details!
Old 17-05-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

i used to hang out a lot at my friend's house. house is big. one of the reasons I kept going there was also because of his hot korean mother. my friend is mixed. she's chubby but has really nicely shaped boobs. she's quite casual and innocent. not guarded against me at all. I was actually a good boy, but one of those late mornings when we were in the living room playing games, his mother came down the stairs wearing just a thin and plain white shirt and shorts... NO BRA! wah lan eh.. could see her brown nipples clearly also. she was unwell and didn't bother that I was staring. she got her breakfast then went back up to sleep...

ever since the moment. i lost control liao... started to find chances to get more of her! tried to help her whenever i could, but chances were few. after weeks of finding chances to sneak into her bedroom when she was not around and not alerting my friend's attention, I manage to find out where she kept her panties. it wasn't in the closet! the drawers. no.. they were in the bathroom, where there was a cabinet! i thought it was for towels and toilet paper and stuff... I was timid, never dared to be in her bedroom for more than a minute... opened the drawer! SO MANY DIFFERENT COLORS! she wore korean brands! uniquely design panties.

she didn't have a behavioral habit, but in the many years I went there. I managed to peep at her changing for those brief few seconds... at least ten times!!

once I saw her changing into this set of panties!!

HAD TO TAKE IT!!

HAD TO STEAL THEM!
Old 18-05-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
i used to hang out a lot at my friend's house. house is big. one of the reasons I kept going there was also because of his hot korean mother. my friend is mixed. she's chubby but has really nicely shaped boobs. she's quite casual and innocent. not guarded against me at all. I was actually a good boy, but one of those late mornings when we were in the living room playing games, his mother came down the stairs wearing just a thin and plain white shirt and shorts... NO BRA! wah lan eh.. could see her brown nipples clearly also. she was unwell and didn't bother that I was staring. she got her breakfast then went back up to sleep...

ever since the moment. i lost control liao... started to find chances to get more of her! tried to help her whenever i could, but chances were few. after weeks of finding chances to sneak into her bedroom when she was not around and not alerting my friend's attention, I manage to find out where she kept her panties. it wasn't in the closet! the drawers. no.. they were in the bathroom, where there was a cabinet! i thought it was for towels and toilet paper and stuff... I was timid, never dared to be in her bedroom for more than a minute... opened the drawer! SO MANY DIFFERENT COLORS! she wore korean brands! uniquely design panties.

she didn't have a behavioral habit, but in the many years I went there. I managed to peep at her changing for those brief few seconds... at least ten times!!

HAD TO TAKE IT!!

HAD TO STEAL THEM!
Thanks for sharing your great experience! I can’t believe you actually dared to steal a pair of her panties (real nice womanly pair, BTW)!
But just out of curiosity, how did you manage to peep at her changing? Did she leave the room door or bathroom door ajar or something? Or did I miss something?
She must have been very comfortable to have you around the house that she didn’t even put on her bra when you were around! That’s great! Was she braless many times you were there? Many downblouse opportunities? Nice breasts?
Old 18-05-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
smooth288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is real experience happened quite some years back, knew my female colleague and on different occasions drove her home after work, such as raining days, OT at work the drive her home. Over time knew her mom and got to know her mom work as ktv mummy because at times when I sent her home especially rainy days can see her mommy getting ready for work (put on makeup, wear short tight skirt, and pantyhose stockings, the getting ready to book cab to workplace). Thought told my colleague since I send her home might as well send her mom to work as I am also driving off. So she told her mom and her mom felt embarrassed having to take a ride from me. Told her is alright, then inside the car, chit chat with mom and quite nice talking with her. That very first time she took ride in my car was also my first time I book her at ktv and ended up finishing at 1:00am, drank a lot until she was tipsy and high and told her I send her home and seems like she say ok as she already high on liquor. Ended up detour into 5-star hotel and had sex with her that night (if you want hear more details can expand this real life experience) and from that night onwards have been secretly sending her off to work and sending her back home beside the nightly fucks we have together for years.....so nice screwing my colleague om that she never realize it because both her mom and me kept it a well kept secret
Old 18-05-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
KhmerSpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smooth288 View Post
this is real experience happened quite some years back, knew my female colleague and on different occasions drove her home after work, such as raining days, OT at work the drive her home. Over time knew her mom and got to know her mom work as ktv mummy because at times when I sent her home especially rainy days can see her mommy getting ready for work (put on makeup, wear short tight skirt, and pantyhose stockings, the getting ready to book cab to workplace). Thought told my colleague since I send her home might as well send her mom to work as I am also driving off. So she told her mom and her mom felt embarrassed having to take a ride from me. Told her is alright, then inside the car, chit chat with mom and quite nice talking with her. That very first time she took ride in my car was also my first time I book her at ktv and ended up finishing at 1:00am, drank a lot until she was tipsy and high and told her I send her home and seems like she say ok as she already high on liquor. Ended up detour into 5-star hotel and had sex with her that night (if you want hear more details can expand this real life experience) and from that night onwards have been secretly sending her off to work and sending her back home beside the nightly fucks we have together for years.....so nice screwing my colleague om that she never realize it because both her mom and me kept it a well kept secret
Nice share bro. Did you manage to up your colleague too?
Old 19-05-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

HAD TO TAKE IT!!

HAD TO STEAL THEM!

see the korean brand

Old 21-05-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
see the korean brand

Nice! Any shots of those brown nipples?
Old 21-05-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

My experience was a pure accident. This will be a long story!

I always go to this one friend's house to hang out & chit chat with her. She lives with her parent & sister. Their place have two toilets but they all sharing the same toilet which is the common toilet. Shower there, do small & big business there, brush teeth there, you get the idea.

So, one time I went to her house for our usual hang out and chit chat. Said hi to her mum, chatted a little bit, and her mum went back to her room to watch television. So I sat at the living room, talking with my friend. After sometime later, her sister came back from work. Said hi to her, and she went straight to her room & went into the toilet to shower. I just continue on minding my own business & chatting with my friend. After sometime, her sister came out from the toilet and went back into her room, and I need to use the toilet to pee. So I excuse myself to use the toilet.

Once I got into the toilet, I saw a wet green bra hanging on the side of a pail. "Is this the sister's bra?", I thought to myself. My mind was frozen, my eyes were glued onto the bra, and I can feel that my little brother awoke from the sight. My heart was pounding, almost out my chest, I extended my hand onto the bra and held it on my hands. Took a quick sniff, and it has a wonderful smell on it. I can feel that my little brother trembling & twitching from my act. I got a hard on rather quick due to my busy work schedule where I have no time to release myself for almost a week. You can say that my horny level is at the peak at that moment.

And thanks to SBF, after reading so many stories about jerking off with one's underwear, I thought shall I give it a try, and the sister was not bad looking & quite hot too. When I was still contemplating about my thoughts, my hand automatically pulling down my own pants and wrap the wet bra around my little brother. The feeling was sensational. The coldness from the bra due to the wetness and the softness from the padding was too good. I just closed my eyes, laid back and enjoying each stroke I made with the bra. After many strokes later, without much hesitation, I cummed onto the bra.

While I was struggling to regain my footing and calming myself down after an orgasm, someone knocked onto the toilet door, "Are you okay in there?". It was my friend's mum who asked. I was taken by surprise & had some difficulties to speak properly due to what had just happened. "I'm....okay. Just..um...need some time! Will be out soon!". I quickly washed my sticky cum off the bra using water. Didn't even bother to use soap. Wore back my pants & flushed the toilet, and getting ready to go out from the toilet.

When I opened the door, my friend's mum was standing right in front of the door. "What happened? Are you ill? Your face are red!", I was asked by her. "I am okay, auntie. Um...just stomach ache, I will be alright. ". "Ah....no wonder you took so long!", she quickly replied while giggling at me. "Okay, I need to use the toilet real quick. I left something in there that I need to wash." "Okay, auntie. Sorry for taking so long!". She just smiled & walked into toilet.

I quickly walked towards my friend & sat down. "Wah! What took you so long? You constipate ah?", my friend teased me. "No lah. Just suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach". And we continued on chatting & I was still trying to catch my breathe from all the excitements and surprises. After almost 5 minutes later, my friend's mum came out of the toilet while holding something tightly. "Wah, mummy! Your bra so pretty! Hihihi.", my friend asked her mum. You can clearly see that her mum was trying to brush it off and quickly walked towards her room. And before she enter her room, "Um...ya, new one....your auntie gave one. Aiya...mind your own business lah!!". Her mum quickly walked in to her room and my friend said this to me, "My mum so cute! She must be embarrassed from what I have just said because you are here. My auntie just came back from vacation and bought her a green bra!".

"Oh, I see. Well, I hope your mum likes it then!", I replied quite blankly and emotionless but my mind was going crazy. GREEN BRA?!! Did I just masturbated & cummed onto my friend's mum's bra?? And there I sat, with a troubled mind, still holding on to my pee.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1