The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-05-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Just informed by buddy that there's some hero wannabe here that has been giving out this webpage to maids. Knn.. Fuckers who can’t score and come and spoil people's fun. Oh well looks like it's time to find new outlets.
Old 21-05-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -74 / Power: 0
Keithios has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight24Ma View Post
bro thanks for sharing, agree pina are better lady and lover than most SG chinese girls. and when back home most of them are OLs holding decent job. pity the country ..

She has nice figure, and you enjoy .... 50s old bull eats 30 tender grass hehe enjoy ... dont let your wife find out haha

is her name Dx Ann BunXXX?
Old 21-05-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 19
dethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=boyz_84;18706667]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman94 View Post
https://imgur.com/a/guCOujf

Hi bros gonna meet this indo maid for some hanky panky tomorrow. She wants some cash so managed to nego to $50 for 2hrs. Has anyone upped her before? Hopefully can post some pics of the action here tomorrow hehe.[/Qreal life very different from pic
Look familiar.is her name Anna?
Old 21-05-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AhBengboi is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=dethknight;18719156]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz_84 View Post

Look familiar.is her name Anna?
Isit Anna from seragoon? If so,i was talking to her but i lost her contact afterwards after accidentally deleting her contact on michat
Old 22-05-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

A bro mentioned here Pinay are better lovers.Fr experiences ,they are but nowadaysnever believe Ur the "only"lover (not all but some can few bf concurrent-esp more guys after them)
Old 22-05-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edack View Post
A bro mentioned here Pinay are better lovers.Fr experiences ,they are but nowadaysnever believe Ur the "only"lover (not all but some can few bf concurrent-esp more guys after them)
Common all same can’t trust n only can thrust them 😛
Old 22-05-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Common all same can’t trust n only can thrust them 😛

Haha.. penetrate and let go
Old 22-05-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
Just informed by buddy that there's some hero wannabe here that has been giving out this webpage to maids. Knn.. Fuckers who can’t score and come and spoil people's fun. Oh well looks like it's time to find new outlets.
Maids have know about this thread for years. Met a group over 3 years ago and they all knew about. They circulated round their Facebook pages. They think mainly Singaporean Chinese uncles on it so very wary of them. The prefer expats and Indians who are more loyal and will be a proper bf. Probably why hit rate dropped off for Chinese bros. And they have to go for maid offering paid services now.
Old 22-05-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
Maids have know about this thread for years. Met a group over 3 years ago and they all knew about. They circulated round their Facebook pages. They think mainly Singaporean Chinese uncles on it so very wary of them. The prefer expats and Indians who are more loyal and will be a proper bf. Probably why hit rate dropped off for Chinese bros. And they have to go for maid offering paid services now.
U bet!

Especially the chao PINOYs!
Old 22-05-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Last got the urge for release ... so try look out who can come out at this wee hour.... finally got this maid reply ... to my surprise at this.hr still can grab a maid out for release ..

So maitu already make appointment and rush to her place pick her up and we head to near by MSCP the place was so discreet and quiet as this place is new TOP HDB that can enjoy OUR BBBJ session....

her blowjob was great and shiok and no rush and very deep thorat.....

WAs a good damm thrilling session..... and i cum all into her mouth that she swallow down n keep suck till no single drop left .. wrClean up and drop her back and went back home happy man and sleep.....

Is near the macperson MRT there ... interested bro should try...

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 22-05-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 12
waisg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywaisg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[can share contact bro
E=m00tix;18724340]Last got the urge for release ... so try look out who can come out at this wee hour.... finally got this maid reply ... to my surprise at this.hr still can grab a maid out for release ..

So maitu already make appointment and rush to her place pick her up and we head to near by MSCP the place was so discreet and quiet as this place is new TOP HDB that can enjoy OUR BBBJ session....

WAs a good damm thrilling session..... and i cum all into her mouth that she swallow down n keep suck till no single drop left .. wrClean up and drop her back and went back home happy man and sleep.....

Is near the macperson MRT there ... interested bro should try...[/QUOTE]
Old 22-05-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post

Not surprise. I seen that Alice posting a screenshot of Sammy on her moments of her. So whatever or whoever posting her pic she can see and know. That's why she dare to quote high price
Old 22-05-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 14
2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Last got the urge for release ... so try look out who can come out at this wee hour.... finally got this maid reply ... to my surprise at this.hr still can grab a maid out for release ..

Pm contact? Thanks
Old 22-05-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post

You're Damn Good Bro

Too Bad I Got No Car

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 22-05-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Not worry abt them knowing this site but don't understand y the guy or guys want to expose it. Maid are still a maid, they forget n forgive easily, they have needs too. I don't believe their pussies no need servicing
There will have non stop supply of new maids as long their salary use for helping their families. By they time i very old, their daughters who are those new generation of maids, will still come here desperately open leg for us to screw. I no worries
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1