The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my affair with my sis in law

Thanks sl for the juicy update, back to normal relationship congrats.
Old 29-04-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
SmartBalls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, hope you'll make her gian for more sex!
Old 30-04-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 30-04-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story and waiting for updates to pass the time during May Day..
Old 30-04-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

What a shiok night for sl, looking forward for more.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Sl please continue.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
ChurchillDowns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kudos to TS and thank you for nice story. Hope to read more updates.
Old 04-05-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
ZhinsoAbeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 rounds of applause for TS and hope to read more.
Old 21-05-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 14
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 10
HTHT

We spent every single ounce of energy left in us that night, got so burned out that we didn’t wake up till it was past 12 in the afternoon.

We must have slept spooned to each other as I woke up to one arm still around J’s waist and the other pinned and numbed from under J’s neck for hours I believe. I tried to slowly retrieve my arm from under her neck, but J turned around immediately. Her puffy and watery eyes told me she must have woken up awhile ago. She leaned over to kiss me.

I: Good morning darling

J: Its good afternoon in case you didn’t know

I: Then brunch it will be! Let me see what I can fix for you

We made our way out of bed and freshened up a little before I stepped into the kitchen. J made coffee and sat at the sofa. I tried striking up a conversation about the wedding, but I could see she wasn’t really keen to talk. As I observed her from the kitchen, she was sipping coffee and occasionally staring out of the window. I knew we must have THE conversation but never expect it to come soooo soon. There was a tinge of Déjà vu. Why does it always happen this way for us?? As I ushered J over to the table to tuck in, she came and sat down without a word. I held her hand and rubbed my thumb on the back of her palm.

I: I love you.

J leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips without saying a word.

I: Are you alright? Have I upset you in anyway? Please tell me.

J: No, I’m ok

I: Do you think I only know you for a few months?

J kept very quiet and just ate her food without looking at me. I didn’t know how to carry on the conversation because I have a hunch what was troubling her.

Our past. And how to bridge that to our future.

We just finished our breakfast without a word. I felt it was quite a dampening state for us to be in right after such a beautiful day (the highlight for me was the night of course ��) before.

I: Come let’s get dress up. I want to bring you to this wonderful place that sells home-made ice cream

J: No I don’t want.

I: hmmm.. how about we get some sun at marina barrage or east coast park?

J: Nay

I: Or how about..

J: You never run out of ideas, do you? I don’t feel like going out

Ouch. That sounded like I was trying too hard but all I wanted was to cheer her up. I was slightly offended and kept silent in protest of the unfair treatment on how critical she was towards my effort.

After what felt like a couple of minutes, J broke the silence.

J: Look, I’m just feeling a little messed up inside

I: About us right?

J nodded.

I: We overcame great obstacles and hurdles to be where we are now…

J: SO WHERE ARE WE NOW?!

I was a little taken aback at her raised and agitated voice. At the same time, I felt she was being too hard on ourselves, especially me.

I: can we not talk about this now and enjoy the moment?

J: Dear, I can really, really see your effort to always think about making me happy. You really have 101 ways to cheer me up. I can see it and I know it. You are a person that lives for the moment. Of course, we can choose to live in a world of our own, free from others and what they think about us… for better or worse, in sickness and health, till death do us apart…. That is if we live in an ideal world. If we are able to let go of everyone that disapproves of our past and severe ties with those who do not want us to have a future. We will ignore those that view us with tinted glasses and avoid others that had a glimpse of our history. But is it just about us? Have you really thought carefully all these things? Am I really the one for you?

That caught me a little off guard. Not like I don’t love J but its the complication of our past that she was referring to. I kept quiet.

J: Seriously, the things that you have done for me, the effort and extent you put to please and woo me… honestly, its hard not to fall in love with you… really... (I could see her eyes reddening). But once a while I ask myself.. will you do the same thing for another woman you have feelings for? Cos frankly. I don’t think you have problems finding another woman after my sis and you divorced.

I: Come up, why are you…

J: NO, please, let me finish. I feel so because I do ask myself. Do I happened to walk into your life again by chance? Or are you just lonely and need a companion? At times I tell myself I am thinking too much. I see your sincerity. But… I have doubts too.

I: You doubt my love for you?

It was a very long silence in the room.

J: I am more scared of loving you…

J’s tears were flowing freely the moment she said it out before continuing..

J: We know we were not meant to be and we made the biggest mistake of our lives to start a relationship, one that caused a betrayal of the highest.. almost incestuous. And it started because I love you. *long pause again* Our breakup was the hardest and darkest part of my life. I cried every single day for months.. I cry myself to sleep every night and when I wake up in the morning, I would cry again. At work, I cannot remember how many times I had to run to the toilet and hide inside a cubicle to cry silently every single time I think about you. I really felt like dying. You may say that you know how painful it is but you will never, ever fully understand… every moment felt like a knife carving at my heart, bit by bit. It was so so painful… I have trouble breathing sometimes when I think about it..

I brought J’s head to my shoulder as she was still tearing and sobbing. She stayed on my shoulder for a while before speaking again.

J: You want to know the truth? I have never really like, totally gotten over you after all these years. Although life went on, I don’t think I can really love another man the same again. You met M right? (M was her only boyfriend after we broke off) He was really nice to me and frankly I can’t find much faults in him. I tried to move on, but I just can’t. Because when we ended, a big part of me died. I took years to bury that big part of me away… and tried to live a new life with whatever that’s left of me… So when I first met you again on the way to London, I thought, of all people why do I have to bump into you? And when you started asking me out and all, I really felt lost and confused. I managed to somewhat overcome the past to a large extent and now I am back taking a shot of going through it again.. with the same man. I am hurt so, so much before that I am really afraid of loving you… I’m sorry…

J broke down again. Her words pierced my heart as it also brought back memories of us breaking up and the pain I went through alone for months as well… oh man. Its not something that words can describe. I didn’t want to share my painful part or retort to some of the things she accused me of and just let her finish first. I reckon it’s the fear of the future as well as a certain amount of closure for the past she was seeking all these years.. the pain, the suffering she had to endure alone, just like me. Two persons that would otherwise perfectly understand each other but were not allowed to console or help each other at the lowest point of their lives.

But above all, J still wasn’t sure if I had thought about the repercussions of being together. Have I? The honest answer at that point of time? No, not really. I only know I love her.
Old 21-05-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
mdsalah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story
Old 21-05-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seowlang View Post
Part 10 HTHT

...... J broke down again. Her words pierced my heart as it also brought back memories of us breaking up and the pain I went through alone for months as well… oh man. Its not something that words can describe. I didn’t want to share my painful part or retort to some of the things she accused me of and just let her finish first. I reckon it’s the fear of the future as well as a certain amount of closure for the past she was seeking all these years.. the pain, the suffering she had to endure alone, just like me. Two persons that would otherwise perfectly understand each other but were not allowed to console or help each other at the lowest point of their lives.

But above all, J still wasn’t sure if I had thought about the repercussions of being together. Have I? The honest answer at that point of time? No, not really. I only know I love her.
What you are going through (or went through) is really tough Bro seowlang. Hope your J and you will be guided to a happier place in your life.

Social stigma is a tough thing; many people think they very smart and just judge without really putting themselves in your shoes.

Wish you all the best!

By the way, what does HTHT mean?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 21-05-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 14
Icebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to all

That is a hell of a roller coaster ride for the emotion you 2 had TS. HTHT meaning Heart To Heart Talk?
Old 21-05-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: my affair with my sis in law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebreg79 View Post
That is a hell of a roller coaster ride for the emotion you 2 had TS. HTHT meaning Heart To Heart Talk?
Thanks for clarifying Bro Icebreg79!

Yes, really tough on TS. Hope he and J can overcome all obstacles.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 21-05-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update, good HTHT here.
Finally openning up and can resolve any differences, sl wish you good luck.
Old 21-05-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 8
RustBelt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoy reading the update TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1