The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Classic standard rate is IDR 365K.
Not easy to get RAW - rejection rate is 90+% dan aku bisa berbahasa Indonesia.
Tips for RAW are typically IDR 300k now, there is no shortage of Chinese, Koreans and Japanese fuckers who will tip 500K to 1 juta for RAW.
Some go there and buy buckets of beer, cut fruit and just spend hours with the girls letting the girls grind them.
Those who sit with the girls are quite territorial and you cannot easily approach these girls…
And the girls don’t offer RAW by default or without you asking, there is strict official policy.
I got blacklisted by some Mamasans at Classic because the girls snitched that I had asked for RAW….
Anyways, I have my list of contacts for outcall now too….
At Classic, speaking Bahasa helps greatly.
I’ve had numerous 18-19 year olds with a creampie finish for each and every one.
Selection before Ramadan was 250 to 300 girls each night with a different lineup, but if 10% agree to RAW, you’re still looking at 25-30 girls.
Ramadan had very limited selection, only 30-40 girls.
Be aware that security will check your belongings etc…
Hence hard to take photos and videos, plus the rooms are very dimly lit.

Do up my points if you find the information useful….
Must disagree a little

1. Sunday 7th was at least 100-120 gals on the floor plus howsoever many working at the moment

2. The ones i did no condo i didnt even ask/wasnt discussed...just did n not objected. Gave each gal 150-200 tip whether raw or no, none pouted or asked more

3. I hv never been checked my belongings by security...the wanding or pat down is to make sure no serious weapons enter or liquor bottles etc.
Old 13-04-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Tips for RAW are typically IDR 300k now, there is no shortage of Chinese, Koreans and Japanese fuckers who will tip 500K to 1 juta for RAW.
I got blacklisted by some Mamasans at Classic because the girls snitched that I had asked for RAW….
I got chopped big time back in 2017 when I was in Indonesia for the first time.
At that time, I had it in my mind that the whole Indonesia was out to chop me.
I gave all the girls in Travel and Classic only 30k each, including a Travel syt with a very young pussy.
I got blacklisted by the syt's mms. The senior Sammy bros did pointed out my incorrect behavior.
I have since changed. Now I give every girl a minimum of a 15% tip, including the occasional ugly ones.
Note that I never care for any special service and I hate fake moaning.
Nine out of ten girls were happy just to lay there like a dead fish and receive a 15% tip.
I am happy, the girls are happy and everyone is happy. What a wonderful world.
Old 13-04-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12808 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Must disagree a little

1. Sunday 7th was at least 100-120 gals on the floor plus howsoever many working at the moment

2. The ones i did no condo i didnt even ask/wasnt discussed...just did n not objected. Gave each gal 150-200 tip whether raw or no, none pouted or asked more

3. I hv never been checked my belongings by security...the wanding or pat down is to make sure no serious weapons enter or liquor bottles etc.
Maybe because you're a white bule.
Old 13-04-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Maybe because you're a white bule.
Not going to confirm or deny the stated assumption, but, hmm, really?
Not sure tho to which of d 3 bullets you linked this....

One is ALWAYS wanded...but to be clear one also does not carry a bag/wear a pouch like a lot of guys seem to ...mebbe if i did theyd search it...^shrug^.
Old 13-04-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Erlands is one of the Best!Erlands is one of the Best!Erlands is one of the Best!

Just sharing, I would never dare go raw at Classic. To risky for STDs. Remember that there was an increase of HIV infection since 2023 in Indonesia, especially in Jawa Barat (where most of ladies come from). But do what makes you happy. Just be careful and take care of yourself.
Old 13-04-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15342 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erlands View Post
Just sharing, I would never dare go raw at Classic. To risky for STDs. Remember that there was an increase of HIV infection since 2023 in Indonesia, especially in Jawa Barat (where most of ladies come from). But do what makes you happy. Just be careful and take care of yourself.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 13-04-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last May I was in Jakarta and went to a few places, especially around block M but when I went to Classic it become obvious that anything else was time wasting . Classic is the place to be.

Still have a girls number from there, she is not there anymore but I hope to meet her in May but I do not have high hopes ).

Any kind bro can advise where can I find girls to check out for overnight?

Cheers
Old 14-04-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Erlands is one of the Best!Erlands is one of the Best!Erlands is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Last May I was in Jakarta and went to a few places, especially around block M but when I went to Classic it become obvious that anything else was time wasting . Classic is the place to be.

Still have a girls number from there, she is not there anymore but I hope to meet her in May but I do not have high hopes ).

Cheers
Check local forums or search on twitter.
Old 14-04-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12808 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erlands View Post
Good advice.
Can get screened at AngsaMerah in Menteng but very pricey.
One of the working girls recommended a GP clinic in the Sawah Besar area….
Old Yesterday, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
masakii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cheers
Indonesia very easy bro . Just go to tweeter . Start from now to hunt haha
Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

Cheers
Mainly on X, some WeChat nearby as long as u r not one of gullible muppets & can filter fakes, also just around malls etc., i had many caz pickups
Old Today, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heepzter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by feelzman View Post
Making my maiden trip on the 22nd of may... Let's goooo..

Wah this thread damn alot to read. Lol. Hopefully 4 nights is enough.. My friend recommended me to stay opposite of Malioboro. Any bros around 22nd - 26th may?

My friend told me mostly dark girls there.. Hopefully can find fairly fair ones ��dark 1 like phnom penh I shoot spider in room only. Lol

So many pages here don't know which page to start. Huhu
You got find the fair one bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1