The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 22-10-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Bro... i think all the lao jiao there know her pattern and ignore her liao... but the bro kenna her level up ah.... in front of another chai go and disturb... if go there with wife or gf she come and disturb... how to ignore?

1 person go jalan still can ignore... really jialat...
I agree bro but who will visit that place, especially 4th floor with 2IC? Our bro was there with GF but still dangerous lah bro.
Old 23-10-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 9
starfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I went the shop corner beside tution. Second time, aldy close. Btw, how old is Annie and Angie? 60++?
Old 23-10-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 11
TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold

Miss the days when TC was so happening and had about 4 outlets to go and JSP had two outlets on the back alley of the 2nd floor. Malays, Viet & Thais were on the menu. Some were SYts while the others were hot MILFs. Wonder where they all go other than Balestier. Haven't stepped foot at these two buildings ever since the famous nurse outfit outlet at TC was the last to close down.
Old 23-10-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfoxleo View Post
I went the shop corner beside tution. Second time, aldy close. Btw, how old is Annie and Angie? 60++?
If 60++ = 70 they maybe Angie almost
Old 23-10-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Faiz4ghaffar is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
Just visited JSP again. Was looking for Annie again but bumped into Angie instead. Rejected her offer but she was still very persistent. Pretend never hear her n walk away. Couldn’t find Annie at her usual spot. Went to the back of 4th floor n finally found her. She told me she’s no longer wrking for the boss at the hair salon nearest to the escalator for almost 3 mths. She had since changed to the shop behind. Her number was also changed as she lost her phone. Proceeded inside her place and the show begins. Started off with a little caressing on my back. Played with my balls with her fingers and soon after, asked me to turn ard. She started stripping her clothes, leaving only her bra n panties on. Continued fondling my second in command for a while and she stripped bare naked n climber on top of me. Gave me a breast job n asked if I enjoyed it. Used her breast to rub all over my body n asked me to suck her pink nipples. She moaned a little as I sucked and rub her pussy with my fingers. She den proceeded to give me a slow n deep blow job. All these foreplay lasted for a good 15-20 mins before asking me if I wanted to fuck her. I said of cos I want. She den sat on top of me, riding me while she played her breast for me to see. Got Super turned on as she rock n moaned. Asked her to lie down n started fucking her. She moaned even louder. I can feel I was abt to cum and asked her where do I cum? Do I pull it out or u load everything in her. To my surprise, she said “Up to you” while giving me a slutty smile. Before I could even decide and react, I unloaded everything inside she. I think she could feel it as she pulled me closer to her, my second in command went even deeper into her pussy as I cummed everything inside her. She then asked me “ you cum a lot inside me is it? Shiok or not?”. I smiled n said yes. After which we both washed up n paid her. She gave me her new contact n I left a happy man.
Hi, can share her ctc? Thank you
Old 24-10-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faiz4ghaffar View Post
Hi, can share her ctc? Thank you
See, so many looking for Annie Lim now. I told you she is good stuff to be with. Make you feel horny even when she reached 80s. Long way to go my friends from 70 to 80s. Enjoy yourselves!
Old 24-10-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHenBetterNo View Post
See, so many looking for Annie Lim now. I told you she is good stuff to be with. Make you feel horny even when she reached 80s. Long way to go my friends from 70 to 80s. Enjoy yourselves!
Lol, I assume her pussy is still tight for her age? Face not there but her tits seems nice
Old 24-10-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Lol, I assume her pussy is still tight for her age? Face not there but her tits seems nice

Face can improve. Ask her to powder up and reddened her lips. Switch off the lights and push up her bust. Say words liked "Fuck me now!" Then you asked, "Where the condom?" And she replied, "I thought you don't want the condom. I like it raw!" And the rest will be history.
Old 24-10-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Face can improve. Ask her to powder up and reddened her lips. Switch off the lights and push up her bust. Say words liked "Fuck me now!" Then you asked, "Where the condom?" And she replied, "I thought you don't want the condom. I like it raw!" And the rest will be history.
Wah, so horny ah she hahahaha
Old 25-10-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
================================================== =========
bro, tks for the lobang
i will go this afternoon try my luck
Old 25-10-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Anybody can share with me Annie’s contact or tell me where’s located at ? Thanks a million !
Old 26-10-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 12
Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all

Went to look ard 2days back as was ard the area, was full of gilf at lift door and carpark door too, shd be close to 6-7 of them. Walked ard was followed and pursuaded by 2 of them but declined politely. Went to center row shops saw a viet lady least not a gilf n ended up went in. Massage was so so after abt 10mins asked Gq, stripped and off we go...after couple of mins Wah there was a really fishy stench coming from her below....that really turns off..ended up I stopped ,paid and left...
Old 26-10-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Wink Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Anybody can share with me Annie’s contact or tell me where’s located at ? Thanks a million !
Hello! With these leads, you should able to find her

"Went to the back of 4th floor n finally found her. She told me she’s no longer wrking for the boss at the hair salon nearest to the escalator for almost 3 mths. She had since changed to the shop behind. Her number was also changed as she lost her phone"

How she looks like, go to google

https://www.facebook.com/lim.annie.773?epa=SEARCH_BOX

If you able to get her contact, do share as many eager F#xx@! also looking forward for one more time for old time's sake

Let her for once enjoy the glamour of having her "GOLD MINED!"
Old 26-10-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forastart View Post
Went to look ard 2days back as was ard the area, was full of gilf at lift door and carpark door too, shd be close to 6-7 of them. Walked ard was followed and pursuaded by 2 of them but declined politely. Went to center row shops saw a viet lady least not a gilf n ended up went in. Massage was so so after abt 10mins asked Gq, stripped and off we go...after couple of mins Wah there was a really fishy stench coming from her below....that really turns off..ended up I stopped ,paid and left...
Yes...seen her before but never tried.
Old 28-10-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Yes...seen her before but never tried.
As far as I am aware, there is no Viet at Jln Sultan 4th floor. Thais yes but not Viet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1