The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Juicytin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Hi, Any bros been to a more local place call valentine? 🙂
Old 06-02-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicytin View Post
Been there just once rather long time ago.
Recall that Valentine is a median size facility and located on the other side of the river.
Because it is local place, patrons need at least a little bit of the Thai language to communicate.
Old 08-02-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Been there just once rather long time ago.
Recall that Valentine is a median size facility and located on the other side of the river.
Because it is local place, patrons need at least a little bit of the Thai language to communicate.
Yes, very local place. I had been in thailand for past 8 years so thai no issue. Just wonder if any local bros cheong there before. Had been long since i last patron there as the place is where i remember u can get 2 girls each and mass orgy in the tub! But, of cos with many extra tips.

Anyway, glad to know a bro who patron there.....
Old 08-02-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
FuckerBB is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Next week go Bangkok and stay at Siam Home . Any good recommendation for night ?
Old 08-02-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicytin View Post
I tot Valentine closed down already?
Old 08-02-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
I tot Valentine closed down already?
Not entirely sure. But, as from my thai bro in law just went 3 months back. Only way to find out is to head down there.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
JiminyG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those wanting a more authentic nuru experience I would try Mitu over dokidoki

I've now done both joints and I was more happy with the skill level and service at Mitu
( although I do know a lot of it is based on the girl you select )

Mitu rooms also a bit nicer in my opinion

Also, I visited Heras on the same trip - nothing special, standard shower house , and didn't have too much chemistry with the girl
Old 24-02-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My FR

DokiDoki

Walked in yesterday evening. Around 8 girls to select. Chose the one that seem to be really smiling (if got bo chup face, i always skip, most likely bad service).

Name: Ray
Looks: 7
Figure:7 (small boobs but slim)
Nuru Massage: 6.5 (maybe i watched too much JAV)
BBBJ:6.5
FJ:6.5
General Service: 7.5
DMG: 3500THB + Tips

I give her additional points for the general service because she literally licked my whole body for like 20-30mins. the nuru massage was so-so. room was clean. another plus point is that you can have a conversation with her. and she is quite bubbly. This was my first time going to Doki and i would say it is a OK experience but nothing to WOW. Would try out Mitu and see how it compares to Doki.

RTF: probably not this trip. Bkk got so many place to chiong.

Pardon my bad english and this is just a FR based on my own experience.

Have a nice day!
Old 24-02-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

i was wondering if anybody have tried SOAP Bangkok. Did a search an nothing imformative came up. I wanted to go try but as it is on the more expensive side, want to see if any bros here tried before. Thanks
Old 25-02-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

My FR

La Belle

Walked in on 24/02 at around 6pm. only around 10 girls available. most of them the model (expensive section). was given the price list and it seems that la belle price have risen over the years (last visited 3+years ago). chose a category X 6500THB.

Name: Yok (X34 i think so)
Looks: 7.5
Figure:8.5
BBBJ:6
FJ:6
General Service:6
DMG: 6500THB + Tips

I haven been to la belle the a few times (3 years ago) but this was a bit disappointing. The service was really so so only. i think probably i chose the wrong girl (she was smiling so earnestly!) The was one much more chio beside her but because got the bo chup face i didn't pick her. And damm, after i left, there was around 30+ girls for selection. went too early i guess. 7pm is probably a better time to go.

RTF: will go back to la belle but definitely not this girl.

Have a nice day!
Old 25-02-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongXU View Post
My FR

La Belle

Walked in on 24/02 at around 6pm. only around 10 girls available. most of them the model (expensive section). was given the price list and it seems that la belle price have risen over the years (last visited 3+years ago). chose a category X 6500THB.

Name: Yok (X34 i think so)
Looks: 7.5
Figure:8.5
BBBJ:6
General Service:6
DMG: 6500THB + Tips

I haven been to la belle the a few times (3 years ago) but this was a bit disappointing. The service was really so so only. i think probably i chose the wrong girl (she was smiling so earnestly!) The was one much more chio beside her but because got the bo chup face i didn't pick her. And damm, after i left, there was around 30+ girls for selection. went too early i guess. 7pm is probably a better time to go.

RTF: will go back to la belle but definitely not this girl.

Have a nice day!
But at least it's still cheaper than Maria! Haha! I would have walked out and RTF (at a later time or date) if there were only 10 girls for me to choose from.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 25-02-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i was wondering if anybody have tried SOAP Bangkok. Did a search an nothing imformative came up. I wanted to go try but as it is on the more expensive side, want to see if any bros here tried before. Thanks

Couple of the girls i think came from mitu..
Old 25-02-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Couple of the girls i think came from mitu..
Thanks bro. After trying Mitu, I probably will stick to Mitu for now. Haha

My FR

Mitu

Walked in on 25/02 at around 4.30pm. Only like 3 girls available. Wanted a 6star one but she fully booked for the day. Settled for a 5star one but still have to wait till 5.30pm. So i went for a foot massage first then came back.

Name: Uru
Looks: 7 (she looked better when in the room, maybe because the dress she wearing looks like she from village)
Figure:7.5
BBBJ:7 (only spend a couple mins, but probably because she expecting a 2nd shot)
General Service:9
DMG: 4900THB + Tips

This place is very well manage. Uru is very hard working and truly very good service. I said I cannot do 2nd shot but she said she can make me come but i still rejected anyway. ask her to give me some massage and she really do a good massage. really use strength not those piano type. very good service.

RTF: will definitely go back to Mitu

If you can only go to 1 place between Mitu and Doki. I would suggest Mitu. Although it cost 1k THB more but the service is really good. While writing these, i have pick a girl from thermae and will write a FR tmr.

Have a nice day!
Old 29-02-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Quote:
This SOAP Bangkok seems very bogus. I am in Bangkok now. Yesterday afternoon ard 1pm I whatsapp them saying I am going over to try out their services after lunch. No reply from them and their whatsapp stated last seen at 12.30pm. Ok nvm so I decided to still head over instead. Reach the location (given by them previously as i was in contact with them before I went to Bangkok) at around 4.30pm but cannot find their shop anywhere. I searched around looking for its logo but cannot find any. I whatsapped them again informing I reached the location given but cannot find them, I even took a photo of the area to show them. Again no reply and whatsapp still states last seen at 12.30pm. Then I went walking around trying to find hoping maybe their location given was wrong, no results. At 5pm, they finally READ my Whatsapp messages but still never reply me. Sibei funny lor... Post business here then when I am there they simply bo chup mai reply. Wah lau....
Old 29-02-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Anyway since SOAP Bangkok is not replying (or maybe even non existence at all), I went to Daisy Dream instead at Soi33.

Name: Snow
Looks: 7 (Can see the heavy make up and modified nose)
Figure: 8 (good no tummy, nice boobs)
BBBJ: 6 (not very long)
FJ: 7
General Service: 8 (good GFE)
DMG: 3000THB

Reach there around 6pm. Located in a small lane with some eatery nearby. Visited their website to see who are the girls available for the day. From their website it doesn't show. Have to LINE them and they will give you another website with password to log in and see.

So I have shrink down to a few from photos from website but decided to see ''live'' instead. =) Went straight into the shop, have a few gals seated outside. Lady mamasan will shop you in iPad the pricing and services that you want. Chose the Nuru Massage at 60min for 3000THB. Then she will ask all the available gals to line up infront of you. I chose Snow because of her facial feature, fair skin and kept smiling at me. Paid up at counter and brought me up to room. Free bottle of mineral water. Lol... Room is clean and spacious.

Change to our birthday suits and took the SOP bath. After washing clean your brother she will give you a short BBBJ. Their NURU is unlikely Mitu with air mattress, abit disappointed. They place a waterproof blanket over the bed. NURU gel is from dispenser bottle but place in a small pail with hot water cos the gel is warm feeling. So started the standard sliding up and down your back and front, rubbing her clit on ur shaft making you high. I turned her over and serviced her as well, she doesn't like to be fingered but eating her she's ok. oh and she is CLEAN SHAVED. One of the pros. Gave her a good lick (she gave me 2 thumbs up after that), capped and started the pumping action. Halfway stopped awhile to recover abit but she asked to continue because she got the ''feeling''. So continued pumping and came not long after.

Showered and clean up again. After that a good massage, wow her strength is good for her size. Got her LINE acct after that. Maybe will jio her out clubbing instead when I am back in BKK next time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1