The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-02-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

have not visited homebased ml since Early Dec. longest break ever and i think will go on for a while
Old 24-02-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
Thanks bro. Hope you dun wait too long before visiting Man Man. Her business apparently got affected because of coronavirus. If continue like that, she may just go home and never come back. Too bad I dun have the time and money to visit her and make myself shiok every day 😄

I am quite sad that I never tried a few good MLs before they left recently. I still want to try Lu Lu, Ada and Lan Lan... hopefully can try before they leave...wish me luck.
No choice la, bro. Think now it's still not the time. Wait kena contact trace and quarantined, how to explain to family and office.
Old 24-02-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
austin7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros know if mint will be back?
Old 24-02-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Monkey1109 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sitonski View Post
This thread seems quiet nowadays...
Haiz.. anyone got good recommendations that serve as good as laura?
Ever since she got deported, can find a good replacement...

Being trying gym sister and ye zi recently, Still kinda missing something...
https://sglonelyguys.org/ye-zi-massage/

Gym sister
< no comments >

Ye zi
Looks: 7/10 looks foxy, with some freckles; some wrinkles when smile. i think late 20 to early 30? Still very attractive to me.
Boobs: 7/10 nicely shape, abit sagging, dark nips
Body: 7/10 nice to hug and smooth
Massage: 6/10 really v hardworking but using elbow type, once in a while will tease your body
HJ:8.5/10 really take her time let you enjoy with soft moans,5G roaming allow. Only minus point is too bushy but dont get wet after several attempts
I think this is the part that Im missing Laura badly, she was wet shaven and always wet...lol...

Bros got any other recommendations?
Ye Zi is good..., I tried! Love her blow job.... teasing is fantastic, she got wet when I went south.
Old 24-02-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin7 View Post
Any bros know if mint will be back?
Will never come back. Forever and ever.
Old 24-02-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

any idea what happen to ltd?
Old 24-02-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Recently went to a shop that looks to be on the high-end side (posh decor and stuff). Inevitably price point (entrance fee) as well. Works out to $1/minute.

First time visiting a Lady in almost a month due to the current situation, and looks like hibernation mode is on again for the forseeable future.

Not my first time with this Lady as I met her a few times last year. I quite like her looks, but guess that's about the only redeeming factor. To be sure, her massage skills are there but I know of places with rates of only $40+/hour.

Back to hibernation mode.
Old 24-02-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 9
jessieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjessieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjessieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjessieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjessieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Anyone recognise her? One of my faves.

There was a Malaysian ML from 10 years ago who looks like her, but flat like runway.
Wow. Honoka
Old 24-02-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
paraphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow... there are quite a number of Jap AV related posts last few days, maybe it is time to bring all back to the real life scenes somehow Anyway, if you are too bored with the current major websites on MLs (such as SLG, or the castle thing), recently someone introduce me to the website below:

thd.one

It does have quite a lot of various ladies there (both MLs and FJ providers), and I thought the photos all look quite nice. So it could be another site you can browse when you are bored (I have been browsing it last few days and quite enjoyed). But you need to use an email to register. Have fun!
Old 24-02-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

any update if mango still available
Old 24-02-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 6
Zaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys, does anybody know if Holly (SLG) will ever return back to our shores?
Old 24-02-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
Juliuslee789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanny87 View Post
She didnt return at all. Was in singapore all this time.
Thanks bro. Can share your review on her?
Old 25-02-2020, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
have not visited homebased ml since Early Dec. longest break ever and i think will go on for a while
Same, not seen an ML since Dec. Been feeling like a vampire who hasn't feasted for a long time. JAV the only way out now. The 1st ML I visit after this outbreak is over is gonna get her tits sucked and fondled BIG TIME!
Old 25-02-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
ToTheLimit1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The 1st ML I visit after this outbreak is over is gonna get her tits sucked and fondled BIG TIME! [/QUOTE]

Thoughts like these are occupying my mind at every waking moment!
Old 25-02-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
blurtoad000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Same, not seen an ML since Dec. Been feeling like a vampire who hasn't feasted for a long time. JAV the only way out now. The 1st ML I visit after this outbreak is over is gonna get her tits sucked and fondled BIG TIME!
LOL
The 1st WL who get our business after the outbreak will all Kanna Jialat Jialat from bros here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1