The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KTV in KL

[QUOTE=Ullalla]I was planning to go to Subaru next week, but after asking a few people, I think I will have to think twice.

I recently heard that Mercury gers are quite pretty... and I think I will go there instead. Anyone can give comments??

Welcome bro. Why u r not going to Subaru ?

BTW, Merc is the hotest place now in PJ. Even 1 day advance booking by regular also cant get room nowadays. You will not be dissappointed by what u c and experience there man.

Another choice will be Golden Horsea at Imbi, we had a good session there last week with some fellow cheongster from Singapore. Mummy Tracy wont fail you but 1 day advance room booking is a must ya.

Alas, if u r like PRC, then go to Atlantis. They are now fully stock with new blood.....Just call mummy Tess.
Old 05-04-2005, 04:49 PM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=zimzum]Hi Bros,

Went to AVA last Friday around 10pm with 2 other friends. Was surprised to find that there are still rooms available. Normally it is packed to the brim on Friday nite.

Tks for the FR bro. For me, never like AVA as it fails me too many time. Expensive charges, lousy room deco, flying gers, empty promises really turned me down. Better go other outlets nearby, like Atlantis or Mercury.
Old 05-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Samster

Glitter KTV

Regina located near Summit Subang will be reopen by this month end with the new name, Glitter !!!

The GM, Mr Larry (ex asst GM) is in charge and are now looking for some new mummies and mgrs to run the show. Heard they renovate some smaller rooms to bigger ones with pool table.

Will have HH session and with local NL and CKT. Hope it will be as happening as Mercury and GH !!!
Old 05-04-2005, 05:04 PM
Samster

WHY NOT KTV raided

Why Not at Sea Park PJ was raided and over 40 Vietnamese, Thai and PRC gers were detained by Bukit Aman.

Heard they still privide special svc at seperated rooms next to the KTV. But I guess its difficult nowadays as the raids are carried out by Bukit Aman HQ and not local police, you know why.

Just got a call from Emico mummy that even Vegas was raided twice the same night by narcotics. Too many rich feng tau kaki turn to KTV and discos are no longer "save" for them.
Old 05-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
KL_LOCAL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: KTV in KL

Bro TCk,

I hear from other thread that there is a KTV in seremban that is filled with PRCs. I know it is true but what is the name of the KTV? I am a sucker for pretty PRCs and Atlantis and mentioned previously is too expensive for me. Your advice is very much appreciated.

Thank you Bro TCK.

and dont hesitate to ask me any question on the KL HC scene, I think I am a lau jiau in HCs already.
Old 05-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=KL_LOCAL]Bro TCk,

I hear from other thread that there is a KTV in seremban that is filled with PRCs. I know it is true but what is the name of the KTV? I am a sucker for pretty PRCs and Atlantis and mentioned previously is too expensive for me. Your advice is very much appreciated.

I have been reading yr FR in and out sometimes. Did some HC act b4 but now not really into this. Still prefer sticks to KTV scences. Will PM you anyway if i need extra info.

There are plenty of KTV in NS with PRC. We normally go there in a small group during the weekends. However, I must say the marmaid crab dinner we have there is always taste better then the PRC there !!!

To name a few is at Taman AST, Famous 1 and 2. Its not far away from the toll house. The crab rest is located 2 blocks away, which is a must try after KTV session. Oh, normally its a HH outing as they charge hourly booking ssytem at nite.

Min tips is $50 for the ger. But i must say the room deco are so so onli. It acrtually turned me down sometimes, flashing me back to the KTV we frequent in the early 90's.
Old 05-04-2005, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
KL_LOCAL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TCK,

Thanks for your quick reply. Am really curious about KTV scene. Having BBBJ in the room, strip dancing in the room.... and may be more sex?

One question:

If i have RM1200, how do you think I should spend it at the KTV? Which KTV would you recommend? Girls have to be above average lah.....
I am thinking of going on my own.

Thanks.
Old 05-04-2005, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL_LOCAL
Bro TCK,

Thanks for your quick reply. Am really curious about KTV scene. Having BBBJ in the room, strip dancing in the room.... and may be more sex?

One question:

If i have RM1200, how do you think I should spend it at the KTV? Which KTV would you recommend? Girls have to be above average lah.....
I am thinking of going on my own.

Thanks.
Bro, PM me yr number. I will sms you further info. No need to go yr own, just buy me a drink and i will tag along. With 1.2k, you can:

1) Drink
2) Buy me a drink
3) Get to choose very GFE NL during HH (5-9pm)
4) Do extra in the KTV room (BJ of FJ) if you don mind me to watch
5) OR do it in the washroom etc.

AND

lastly, you will still have a big change to buy us a good supper man !!!
Old 05-04-2005, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kingclubm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a good time at Golden Horse thanks to you! I wanted to blanjah you drink you but kana turn down. Dont mind going back there again this month. The more kaki the merrier.

How come no post from whitehawk and others?

J

Quote-
Another choice will be Golden Horsea at Imbi, we had a good session there last week with some fellow cheongster from Singapore. Mummy Tracy wont fail you but 1 day advance room booking is a must ya.
Old 05-04-2005, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 21
sb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=tck306]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KL_LOCAL
Bro TCk,

I have been reading yr FR in and out sometimes. Did some HC act b4 but now not really into this. Still prefer sticks to KTV scences. Will PM you anyway if i need extra info.

There are plenty of KTV in NS with PRC. We normally go there in a small group during the weekends. However, I must say the marmaid crab dinner we have there is always taste better then the PRC there !!!

To name a few is at Taman AST, Famous 1 and 2. Its not far away from the toll house. The crab rest is located 2 blocks away, which is a must try after KTV session. Oh, normally its a HH outing as they charge hourly booking ssytem at nite.

Min tips is $50 for the ger. But i must say the room deco are so so onli. It acrtually turned me down sometimes, flashing me back to the KTV we frequent in the early 90's.
Hi bro the ktv opp Famous,Name PAttaya got new Prc just arrive and very prity if u were at Tmn AST check it out
Old 06-04-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb song
Hi bro the ktv opp Famous,Name PAttaya got new Prc just arrive and very prity if u were at Tmn AST check it out
Tks bro for the info.
Old 06-04-2005, 11:44 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=kingclubm]I had a good time at Golden Horse thanks to you! I wanted to blanjah you drink you but kana turn down. Dont mind going back there again this month. The more kaki the merrier.

How come no post from whitehawk and others?

Its not I don want to take yr drink, but I found my old balance bottle (which I have forgottern about it) and save you some bullet for next treat lor.

I guess you and Francis had a good time there but not w hawk as he was really exhausted from the early morning drive from sin and long mtgs b4 that. We continue to Emico after HH and he dropped dead when arr at the hotel !!!

What about yr FR man ??? Good for othet bro who wants to visit KL KTV scence.
Old 07-04-2005, 10:58 AM
Samster

Current Situation

Narcotics are out every nite, even 5 star outlet was not spared, was even raided twice the same nite. So, bro, if yr body id not clean, KTV are not save for customer ok.

Passed by Sunway Mentari area last nite after Emico session, all pubs and and even the Gutsy AVA KTV was closed. Saw 1 patrol car parked with 2 uniform personnel stand by there. Guess they really want to clear off Sunway after Puchong man...

As for Mercury, its jam packed every day during HH, so if you are thinking of ad hoc outing, the most you can do id sipping whisky at the bar counter waiting ...........

As I said earlier, GH is a good replacement (sounds like I got share of that place) if you don mind driving down to KL. PM me for mummy contact if you are keen.
Old 09-04-2005, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sutramaster is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, I've been trying to follow this thread n getting confused.. Any idea what's the rate for ta pau generally and the rate for doing it in the room or washroom?? How about if its just a BJ ?
Old 10-04-2005, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutramaster
Bro, I've been trying to follow this thread n getting confused.. Any idea what's the rate for ta pau generally and the rate for doing it in the room or washroom?? How about if its just a BJ ?
Well, its all depanding where you go, for a normal C gred KTV, anywhere between $50 to $100 for BJ and $100 to $150 for extra action, for gred B like Emico, Mercury, Golden Hores, it like $100 and $200 repectively and for 5 star clubs like Bintang Palace, Vegas, Superstar, it will be really high, ranging from $200 to $500 in BJ and FJ in w/room and $1k or above for FJ outside the club area.

Whatever it is, its only a general guildline and can be negotiable. Sometime, you will get it for free if the ger happens to like you or......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1