The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 29-10-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 12
Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
As far as I am aware, there is no Viet at Jln Sultan 4th floor. Thais yes but not Viet
Bro the signboard colour is got blue, just second right after main lift where those gilf sits with their chairs, shop on right hand side, based on the way she speaks, 100% viet. thin n short lady.
Old 29-10-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
As far as I am aware, there is no Viet at Jln Sultan 4th floor. Thais yes but not Viet
I was referring to another one as you carry on along the main corridor, passing the two other ones, after you exit the lift and open the door.
Old 29-10-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forastart View Post
Bro the signboard colour is got blue, just second right after main lift where those gilf sits with their chairs, shop on right hand side, based on the way she speaks, 100% viet. thin n short lady.
I think I know who. I noticed she always in the shop. Any FR for her?
Old 30-10-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forastart View Post
2nd right after main lift is Thai Alley. Only 2 units there. One right and the other left. Both are Thais. Definitely not Viet..
Old 30-10-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I was referring to another one as you carry on along the main corridor, passing the two other ones, after you exit the lift and open the door.
Bro, when you say main corridor, are you referring to the corridor along the escalator?
Old 30-10-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
I think I know who. I noticed she always in the shop. Any FR for her?
If it is the right side shp along Thai alley, then there are plenty of FRs on her. Nowadays she seldom accept first timers. Her business mainly from regulars. She is the only WL there that I will give extra every time I visit her.
Old 30-10-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
camera is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Annie lim raw , u guys power ... hiv in coming
Old 30-10-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

U guys very sold.. i read so many still don’t understand, seems like u guys are the “indoor nav system”...
Old 31-10-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, when you say main corridor, are you referring to the corridor along the escalator?
Yes, the corridor that runs parallel with the escalator
Old 31-10-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by camera View Post
===============================================bro , thanks for reminding us HIV
yeah lor, HIV is worse than sitting in Changi Bungalow many years
Old 31-10-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, the corridor that runs parallel with the escalator
Noted. That unit is only open in the day till around 5pm. Recently have not seen the owner around but nowadays I seldom walk to that location. The owner used to be a local Gilf. Not likely Viet but maybe she has rented the unit to another person. Will pop by to take a look.
Old 31-10-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by camera View Post
Hi, you got -3 points and I got more than you. Guess you are new and not so experience. Never mind, going raw with Annie Lim is okay, she is experienced and you get 'shiok'. Is not power we have against hiv, it is just being wise and not greedy. When you put in raw, the moment the first piling start, withdraw and pull out. Don't think of dipping long long inside the rusty pool because once out you should pull it out as you be drawing in the dirt next(Breathing out and breathing in) if you stayed and wait for second piling. Just be satisfied with your first explosion and don't destroy yourself with second or third explosion inside her cave.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHenBetterNo View Post
Hi, you got -3 points and I got more than you. Guess you are new and not so experience. Never mind, going raw with Annie Lim is okay, she is experienced and you get 'shiok'. Is not power we have against hiv, it is just being wise and not greedy. When you put in raw, the moment the first piling start, withdraw and pull out. Don't think of dipping long long inside the rusty pool because once out you should pull it out as you be drawing in the dirt next(Breathing out and breathing in) if you stayed and wait for second piling. Just be satisfied with your first explosion and don't destroy yourself with second or third explosion inside her cave.
Like that also can ah? Wah lan eh bro... u bo beh zhao... sibei tok kong... so I put inside but dun move in and out then wont get hiv ah?
Old 01-11-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Like that also can ah? Wah lan eh bro... u bo beh zhao... sibei tok kong... so I put inside but dun move in and out then wont get hiv ah?

Looks that way. I also catch no ball by his explanation
Old 01-11-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Looks that way. I also catch no ball by his explanation
Yes, I agree that you should know better than me because you got more points 268 than me only 11. But, I am an old bird. When I am in my 30s during early 1980, I have frequent sex with Bar woman, almost 50 years old. One day, as usual, I pull out my weapon from her hole the moment the first vomit and she grimaced in pain and pinch me. You see like that old lady also shiok. My friends used to warn me that I better be careful that the head might drop off one day. Actually HIV can only infect us if it gets into our body. So make sure you don't have cut or bruise in your weapon and pull out the first piling instead of dipping long, long in the hole.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1