The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
william_2825 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Newly open L20H45 with all big bOObs

Found new opening house in L20 H45
5 mermaid inside, walau...all with big boobs ...undecided at first look...finally go for number 3(Jia Jia)

When inside room, a sexy see-through purple lingerie, wow...enough to make me high when she slowly undress, her hands between my balls and tugging at my little didi, feels like you're going to screw your hottie schoolmate which you could never forgotten of.

Bros who like big bOObs, must try this,very soft and nice to squeeze, mid-size reddish nipples looks yummy. I estimate about 36-26-37, aged 22, very fair smooth skin.
After SOP bathing, action kungfu start on the bed with a short massage from head to toe mid strength and ask me if it ok, what a service good start. I must say she definitely know where are the man g-spots, licking starts from my back, from ear right down to ankle, and I mean every part of my back including asshooo. This feeling reaching high for my first time in life with so many others gals I've try, this one was the best, no rush rush or hush hush, she'll slowly move her tongue though out your whole body, very slow and accommodating, just point and she'll go lick there.

Whuuu shiok, already marikita liao, then ask me turn around and start catbath me, all the way from top to toe, just like ants crawling my whole body, licking my nipples like no tomorrow. She then put cd and went BBBJ, the suction was simply superb, circling round didi head first and sudden deep throat, down to sucking balls, me buay tahan liao, quickly stop her b4 our game over.

Ask to take a short 1min break to breath first then continue action. Looking at the clock on the wall, I estimated I'm left with 20mins.
She was wet down there already as I finger her and start entered her missionary, she is willing to give all kinds of patten from reverse cowgirl, deep dish, classic doggie, scissors... my penetration when deeper as she starts arousing her moaning voice, finally finish it with me standing position her doggie on bed...wha shiok liao.

Lay on bed and she hugged me like long lost lover and say this is only her one third kungfu...she got more style to show me...but too bad...me tired liao...no more energy, but will definitely come back for more...where else can I find a PRC gem like this with friendliness happening service, no regret in choosing her.

Lastly, a bath, change back clothes and a goodbye hug and kisses.

One of the best i've had for PRC gals.her attitude is very good and very friendly.
Old 20-08-2009, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: Newly open L20H45 with all big bOObs

Sounds good. How much ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_2825 View Post
Found new opening house in L20 H45
5 mermaid inside, walau...all with big boobs ...undecided at first look...finally go for number 3(Jia Jia)
Old 20-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Sounds good. How much ?

100 for 45mins
njoy bro

I remember the other big boob gal...i think is no.15...i thought of trying her later if OC not around...heehee
Old 20-08-2009, 01:59 PM
guns

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking Re: Newly open L20H45 with all big bOObs

wah will try to popby later to chk out!
Old 21-08-2009, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Only Thai gals in 2045 lah?
Old 21-08-2009, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
This is PRC. Thai houses are $50.
Old 21-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
PRC lah!
...i think you go wrong country liao???
Old 26-08-2009, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tomcat123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

took ur advise,but try the no.5 girl there,tok kong men,best experince
Old 26-08-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

yipmw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro william, after reading your track, i feel so horny that i imaging the services u got from nos 3 (jiajia). Finally, i went down with my friend to take a look last night!

i saw few girls sitting inside. Wow...all PRC girl really look young,sexy and with big BOOBs. But too bad nos 3 was working at that time... Really those girl after i saw make me wanted to bonk everyone. Anyway, i intent to wait (jiajia) for the next round to serve me.

Finally...time for my turn, Oooo...she was wearing a nurse suit to welcome me. In the room, she slowly took off her suit & i saw her tiny pink pantie on it. Her eyes look at me really make me hot man.....! After the 1st procedure, we went in for bath. She started to catbath me. The feeling she treat you really have the gf type. No rush, no hurry for time. My didi start rising up.

I cut short my stories, i get really get the services what bro william get. I intent it. Can say 1 word to describe her "POWER"
Old 26-08-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

yipmw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro william, after reading your track, i feel so horny that i imaging the services u got from nos 3 (jiajia). Finally, i went down with my friend to take a look last night!

i saw few girls sitting inside. Wow...all PRC girl really look young,sexy and with big BOOBs. But too bad nos 3 was working at that time... Really those girl after i saw make me wanted to bonk everyone. Anyway, i intent to wait (jiajia) for the next round to serve me.

Finally...time for my turn, Oooo...she was wearing a nurse suit to welcome me. In the room, she slowly took off her suit & i saw her tiny pink pantie on it. Her eyes look at me really make me hot man.....! After the 1st procedure, we went in for bath. She started to catbath me. The feeling she treat you really have the gf type. No rush, no hurry for time. My didi start rising up.

I cut short my stories, i get really get the services what bro william get. I intent it. Can say 1 word to describe her "POWER"

My friend tested nos 9 (Linfei) which he commended also good service.
Will look for them again.
Old 27-08-2009, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kendom7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, what is their house operation hours?? Pls kindy adv. Thanks
Old 27-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Newly open L20H45 with all big bOObs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendom7 View Post
Bros, what is their house operation hours?? Pls kindy adv. Thanks

Hi bro kendom7,

i saw the sign says 2pm til 2am if i'm not wrong.
First time trying PRC, not too sure also, must double check again,
but for sure it's 100bucks with big bOObshttp://sbf.net.nz/images/icons/icon14.gif...haha..enjoy bro.http://sbf.net.nz/images/icons/icon7.gif
Old 27-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster

First blood with "seow yui" - "small rain" in Mandarin...girl no.5
Not the most pretty face in the whole lorong but she's the better looking one in this house.
Staring at her beautiful eyes make me wanna bonk her right away, faster ask OKT & take her to room before the guy behind me does. heehee...

Start to undress her pink lingerie, took off her bra & feel her papaya with red seed...wow...fair smooth skin,I estimate she's about 35-25-36.
She have a pair of talking eyes the way she look at me like I'm her long lost sex machine or asking me to bonk her now, quickly we when in for bath.
Bathing was SOP, a bit of body contact here & there, short boobs rubbing, nothing much to talk, wipe dry and before I could hang my towel, she hug me and jump onto bed liao...knn...like heaven can't wait.
Start licking ear to ankle then come back to my rocket, not bad at all, buay tah han liao...put on CD and start hot water BBBJ...woo...cork stand now thinking of it while writing this...heehee. I then turn her around and said it's my turn to paint her body liao...(of couse not her love hole cos hygiene consent). Her moaning sounds higher and higher as i lick her body then up to her pointed nipple...she's wet liao...start pumping...quite tide pussy she have(maybe first blood of the day or she control it..??)...slow and deep stroke I pump...as i pump and pump, she whisper my ear for more, try my usual patten, she's also willing to give. Finally, finish firing her with my favorite style, standing position with her doggie on bed jacking her love hole...wha shiok liao. Rested on bed holding her in my arms with her kissing my nipple like no tomorrow...i think she wanted more but too bad...i game over liao.

As I walking out of the room, one gal was following behind me(i think she came out from toilet or what lah) & gave me a sexy smile and wink at me, but I find her a bit short although nice figure in mini blue lingerie with bra showing out and big bOObs too. I lightly squeeze her buttok as she passby me...wow...solid lei...maybe my next target. OKT then ask to if I wanna to have a cup of tea, so I say yes, ask me any rooms to improve on the gals service and I said not at this moment, say he will try to improve then if there is. He also inform me there are a few new gals coming next week, f*@k man, I'm stuck with this house, what a good services OKT, keep saying thank you as I walk out.

Thank you all horny bros out there for your precious time reading my field report.
I used to visit health centre, Thai hse, Viet bar and malaysia hse but this is the 2nd time I've try on PRC's, end with great satisfactory.
I guess I'm stuck with this house of big bOObs, will update other gals report as soon as my vitamin is ready.

Life is short, complaint is long. Work hard,fuck hard, enjoy!
Old 27-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kendom7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_2825 View Post
Hi bro kendom7,

i saw the sign says 2pm til 2am if i'm not wrong.
First time trying PRC, not too sure also, must double check again,
but for sure it's 100bucks with big bOObshttp://sbf.net.nz/images/icons/icon14.gif...haha..enjoy bro.http://sbf.net.nz/images/icons/icon7.gif
Bro William 2825.

Thanks alot and will check out further if they really open frm 2pm-2am.
Old 27-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Garfield-Mel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow sound nice i should try it out haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1