The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 28-10-2019, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

a tough 2-1 win at Anfield and 3 points in the bag!!!!!!

6 points lead at the top.
Old 28-10-2019, 05:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Goals Henderson 52" and Salah 75" Pen.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 28-10-2019, 05:36 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

After 10 matches current table.

Very rarely our rivals commented like below.

Old 28-10-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Overall was a tough game and credit to Poc. The Spurs keeper performance was very good and Son's performance was good too, hitting the goal post twice.

Being 0-1 down in the first minute means Pool have 89 minutes to battle back and that is what the team did.

Just a bit worried for Salah as his ankle seems to be not 100% recovered. We need a good cover for him.
Old 28-10-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Overall was a tough game and credit to Poc. The Spurs keeper performance was very good and Son's performance was good too, hitting the goal post twice.

Being 0-1 down in the first minute means Pool have 89 minutes to battle back and that is what the team did.

Just a bit worried for Salah as his ankle seems to be not 100% recovered. We need a good cover for him.
Shaq supposedly is good cover for Salah n I can't figure out how Shaq can get injured so badly without even playing a single match?
Old 28-10-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Son was the only Spurs player giving problems to Pool with his pace n footwork. Pool couldn't stop him n luckily the 2nd shot hit the crossbar. If not being 2-0 down would be very tough for Pool to make a comeback.
Old 28-10-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Son was the only Spurs player giving problems to Pool with his pace n footwork. Pool couldn't stop him n luckily the 2nd shot hit the crossbar. If not being 2-0 down would be very tough for Pool to make a comeback.
Klopp should buy Son ...... always good to have another quality striker for rotation. Origi is not in the same league.
Old 28-10-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Champions league final, liverpool scored in the 2nd minute and defended deep while playing counter attack football. In this game, Spurs scored in the 2nd minute and defended deep while playing counter attack football. Role reversal.

Their 2nd goalkeeper is better than Hugo Loris. Amazingly he saved 2-4 certain goals in the first half. Spurs will never do well playing us because their midfielders do not defend as well as they attack. Son and Eriksen are great attacking but they give our fullbacks so much space. Klopp will not like playing who are good in attack only. Just look at Shaqiri, he is not getting more minutes because he is a liability when we need to defend.

Lovren is unlikely to be allowed to leave in the Jan transfer window I feel. He is still better than Gomez. Very tiring to watch a 12.30 am match. It seems many of our matches this seasons start very late. Are our matches being arranged to suit the US market?
Old 28-10-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Liverpool had beat Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs. Draw with MU.

Next in top 6 will be MC on Mon 11/11 @ 12.30am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Very tiring to watch a 12.30 am match. It seems many of our matches this seasons start very late. Are our matches being arranged to suit the US market?
Once on top of table then no choice every match will be televised as MOTD. Liverpool will be paid more cash if match screened for tv broadcast.

Old 28-10-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 5
Godlikesaint is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGodlikesaint is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGodlikesaint is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Liverpool fan here. Nice comeback. Away-home
Old 29-10-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Nightmarish Karius loan could be cancelled.

Nobody wants him now.

Old 29-10-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Their 2nd goalkeeper is better than Hugo Loris. Amazingly he saved 2-4 certain goals in the first half. Spurs will never do well playing us because their midfielders do not defend as well as they attack. Son and Eriksen are great attacking but they give our fullbacks so much space.

Lovren is unlikely to be allowed to leave in the Jan transfer window I feel. He is still better than Gomez.
Yes, but for Gazzaniga, it would have been a cricket score(some other team might be in for thrashing from us soon once we start firing on all cylinders). Also think Dele Alli's form has gone down hill.

Gather Matip's latest injury is more serious than previously thought, now likely to be out until after the next international break at the earliest. So you are right, Lovren ain't going anywhere this season.

Back to the Spurs match, I thought Fabinho was awesome in the second half. TAA also showing that he can reach world class levels provided he improves on the defensive side of his trade.

All good for now. Rest for our A team and let the B team play against the Gunners on Wednesday as the Villa match over the weekend should be our main focus.
Old 29-10-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Matip will be out for 6 weeks as he needs surgery. Bad news indeed! He'll miss the Mcity match for sure.
Please buck up Lovren!
Old 30-10-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

eagerly waiting to see our B team play against Arsenal.

i'm sure Jones, Brewster and Elliot will play.
Old 30-10-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 5
Badtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
eagerly waiting to see our B team play against Arsenal.

i'm sure Jones, Brewster and Elliot will play.
Lp to win 1x2 @1.85 sigaporepool. Worth to try???

Tip is for reference, not 100% confirm WIN.
But will try to win as much as possible.

I do appreciate if you can up me if you like my post.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1