The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

Old 10-06-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 1031 / Power: 2
VipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud of
Re: ~~~ V.I.P Spa~~~ 男人的天堂

地址:Lot 1 to lot 11,4th Floor,Block G,Plaza Sentosa, Jalan Sutera,Taman Sentosa,80150 Johor Bahru, Johor.
咨询热线:+607-3332777。 +6019-7133342
营业时间中午12:00-凌晨3:00

Last edited by VipSpaJb; 11-06-2019 at 09:06 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 10-06-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
14cm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Open tomorrow? Going JB and if open will drop by. if got WeChat will be good
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 11-06-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FunkyMonyet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

malay customers allowed?
Old 11-06-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster (A)

VipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud ofVipSpaJb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14cm View Post
Open tomorrow? Going JB and if open will drop by. if got WeChat will be good
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyMonyet View Post
malay customers allowed?
You must be able to verify yourself first.
地址:Lot 1 to lot 11,4th Floor,Block G,Plaza Sentosa, Jalan Sutera,Taman Sentosa,80150 Johor Bahru, Johor.
Old 11-06-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster (A)

Last edited by VipSpaJb; 11-06-2019 at 09:06 PM.
Old 11-06-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 6
y0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Today finally off day from wife.. fast hand fast leg go in JB, shag, sg custom no jam but bridge jam... no choice slowly jam... about 45mins... managed to book with OKT Kelvin for g350, I see the photo very nab liao... so, heres FR

Girl No: 350
Nationality: Viet
Face: 9/10 (95% to photodue to less make up, but consider chio cos my type)
Boob: Natural B
Body: Small frame with good racks
Talk: can converse well in chinese
bbbj: 8/10
catbath: 9/10
ar: yes, but not those hardcore type
cim: i requested (haha)
aj: nvr ask, rtf will ask
frenching: no try i dun like
abolone: no try i dun like
pussy: nicely trimmed

the action goes: saw her, she greet, led to room. come strip me, she strip, proceed to shower
Inside shower nothing much, got bbbj a while
proceed to bed back first. start apply dunno what gel.. den she start catbath. sensual and good, no tickle feeling. her hands also no stop anyhow touch, so are my hands.. touch and finger in the asshole
turn around, continue catbath, follow by bbbj, good rythem, nice suction, no teeth.
proceed fj with cowgirl, den missionary, den doggy, den tired so change to side, and go back missionary and finally buay tahhan i ask her where i can shoot, she give me blur face so i tell her i dun wanna waste my sperm inside cd.. i tell her open mouth.. she still look blur so i dun fuck care, put out and remove cd, she in shock and open mouth i put inside her month shake two time shoot inside. i think i action too fast she blur and take, sje didnt get scold or angry.

PS: i seldom write FR, sorry if hard to understand
Cheers!
Old 11-06-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by VipSpaJb; 11-06-2019 at 09:11 PM.
Old 11-06-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by VipSpaJb; 11-06-2019 at 09:05 PM.
Old 11-06-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster (A)

Ladies in VIP

Old 11-06-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-06-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster (A)

Thanks for all support from customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0shiaki View Post
Today finally off day from wife.. fast hand fast leg go in JB, shag, sg custom no jam but bridge jam... no choice slowly jam... about 45mins... managed to book with OKT Kelvin for g350, I see the photo very nab liao... so, heres FR

Girl No: 350
Nationality: Viet
Face: 9/10 (95% to photodue to less make up, but consider chio cos my type)
Boob: Natural B
Body: Small frame with good racks
Talk: can converse well in chinese
bbbj: 8/10
catbath: 9/10
ar: yes, but not those hardcore type
cim: i requested (haha)
aj: nvr ask, rtf will ask
frenching: no try i dun like
abolone: no try i dun like
pussy: nicely trimmed

the action goes: saw her, she greet, led to room. come strip me, she strip, proceed to shower
Inside shower nothing much, got bbbj a while
proceed to bed back first. start apply dunno what gel.. den she start catbath. sensual and good, no tickle feeling. her hands also no stop anyhow touch, so are my hands.. touch and finger in the asshole
turn around, continue catbath, follow by bbbj, good rythem, nice suction, no teeth.
proceed fj with cowgirl, den missionary, den doggy, den tired so change to side, and go back missionary and finally buay tahhan i ask her where i can shoot, she give me blur face so i tell her i dun wanna waste my sperm inside cd.. i tell her open mouth.. she still look blur so i dun fuck care, put out and remove cd, she in shock and open mouth i put inside her month shake two time shoot inside. i think i action too fast she blur and take, sje didnt get scold or angry.

PS: i seldom write FR, sorry if hard to understand
Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
havent been to VIP for awhile.
heard that the place is finally done with all the renovation and there are some new gals so went to check it out

FR for 691

looks 6 (looks like the pic probably if u minus some make up, she resembles a WL currently working in GL imo..)
Boobs 6 (as im a boob lover, its smaller than expected. not the type i like. enhanced big B to small C)
Body 6.5 (slim, at least i didnt find those extra fats)
Catbath - 8 (long time nv go for this kinda service already... feels good. will give u boob rubs in the shower
BBBJ - 7 (give BBBJ in the shower and ice/fire BBBJ on the bed)
FJ - 8 (responsive and feels comfortable, not commercial. maybe she is still new i find her pussy still quite tight )
GFE - 7 (plus point given to her. when she enter roomed she looked at my eyes, tip toe and french me.. as she is still quite new, communication is a problem. however, she still tries to make some jokes with her available vocabulary)
Service - 9 (this is where she shines. probably the best service gal i tried at VIP yet so much so that time for FJ becomes a little too short time for me lol.. willing to please and provides the complete package with slight playful attitude. totally nothing to complain about)
RTF - depends.. as im a boob lover so might try some other girls first. since the previous 802 gone i havent been able to find any natural huge busty girl like her.
Quote:
小姐战后报告
地点: VIP SPA
号码: 251
年龄: 22
样貌: 7/10 不错看
胸部: A 软软好咋 大奶控这个不是你们的菜
身材: 7/10 不肥 算ok了 对我来说
鲍鱼: 9/10 能手淫 水多 玩到她水流出来 还大叫 看她闭眼在那里爽 很有成就感
叫床: 10/10 一流 没话说
毒龙: 9/10 体验到真正的毒龙 冰火很爽
亲吻: 10/10 一流
服务: 10/10 完全服务行 当她洗我屁眼的时候 就知道后面有戏了 真的是去到完 细节就不说了[Drool] 太爽了 事后还帮我洗头 我一度以为我去到梦都了 躺在水床洗头 洗身体 还真的是第一次 爽! [Facepalm]
口交: 8/10 深喉好几次 我还压她的头 爽
女友感: 10/10 根本是女朋友 也很健谈
做爱: 10/10 骑马很久一流 腰力好棒棒 搞了很久 还担心她累 她说不会 很爽 骑到一半 鲍鱼流水 骑马有水声 [ThumbsUp] 之后后入,男上女下 真的忍不住了 直接速度的抽插 被她夹着 听她乱叫 根本忍不住 就射出来了 爽!
回头: 一定回头 你们不要找她 我来 [Facepalm]
伤害: 238
Old 12-06-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 16
hardman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have lockers for valuables?
Old 12-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardman View Post
Have lockers for valuables?
Of course.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster (A)

Ladies in VIP

Old 12-06-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1