The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Brother, if your enegy revolves around securing a pass for a whore to stay with you then tell this story to the average SG porean on the street or your office. By avearge I dont mean the perople on this board. You see the look of bewildermant on their face and you realize how stupid you are. If you put the same energy into dating a nice local SG woman you would be much happier. Please particiapte in SG society as a contributing member not as one direlect and disfuncitonal to import a whore into our country. Please brother. Think about what you are doing.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Brother, if your enegy revolves around securing a pass for a whore to stay with you then tell this story to the average SG porean on the street or your office. By avearge I dont mean the perople on this board. You see the look of bewildermant on their face and you realize how stupid you are. If you put the same energy into dating a nice local SG woman you would be much happier. Please particiapte in SG society as a contributing member not as one direlect and disfuncitonal to import a whore into our country. Please brother. Think about what you are doing.
Hello, are you qualified to write such comments? From what I read you are just a student and still studying which means living under your rich parents pants.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 08-09-2010, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Well done Bro, I am sick and tired on commenting his 'guy' .....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 09-09-2010, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Hello, are you qualified to write such comments? From what I read you are just a student and still studying which means living under your rich parents pants.
Brother 663 points and class 5 dont mean shat. Just means you hang around this board and KTV so long that your life is the board and you think immporting whores into SG society is normal. BTW brother wake up its not.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:17 PM
Samster

SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

double post

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 09-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brother 663 points and class 5 dont mean shat. Just means you hang around this board and KTV so long that your life is the board and you think immporting whores into SG society is normal. BTW brother wake up its not.
Young man, you are making so many samsters here angry with your comments and remarks here in the forum. So you are happy to continue to do that or you are here just trying for truancy.

Look at your points, you had been zapped to -15points and dun you know that means you are unwelcome in their threads.

Listen to me, keep your comments to yourself and nobody will care.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 09-09-2010, 07:29 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Small Boy, this is the 2nd time I saw you posting about 'whores' when people are not talking about it .....

Hopefully enough is enough ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 09-09-2010, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Small Boy, this is the 2nd time I saw you posting about 'whores' when people are not talking about it .....

Hopefully enough is enough ....

Brooooo

Leave this small boy alone. maybe during childhood not enough drink MILK.

This is the guy lookin for high class maid on another thread

Thank you
Old 09-09-2010, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydude289 View Post
Brooooo

Leave this small boy alone. maybe during childhood not enough drink MILK.

This is the guy lookin for high class maid on another thread

Thank you
Looking for 'High Class Maid' ???? hahahahha ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-09-2010, 12:19 AM
Samster

What a loser you are. Get more points on the whore board. Elevate your status in SG society. Wow the brother is big man on Sammyboy. lol. Take time to think about your actions, desires, and goals. I already confirm you as a loser.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
johnlee_377 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydude289 View Post
Nope
But they will entertain you. This happen to me previously. Almost two month and everyweek I went and see them till got fed up. Lastly I ask them frankly and the Mp said that since you are not singaporean and do not vote, hardly they can help you.

My Story.

thanks you bro.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What a loser you are. Get more points on the whore board. Elevate your status in SG society. Wow the brother is big man on Sammyboy. lol. Take time to think about your actions, desires, and goals. I already confirm you as a loser.
small boy...go back home and leave this forum...dun waste your time here...your mummy will cane you for what you had done...

Here are for adults only...BOSS oso dun welcome underaged to this forum...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-09-2010, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
You know what is a plague and nobody dares to be near you? and that's what you are.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 10-09-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
If you can comment like that, I guess you are a LOSER too. Especially people like you probably that got good education background ...

BTW: Are you a Cross-Dresser ? or you have a Split Personality ? or You have a Twin in this Forum ?

Your Comments is some section are Extremely Negative while in some sections your Comments are some how Positive ....

Do you have keen interest in particular races , countries or topics , if yes I suggest you still on to it and not commenting onto others which you do not have interest in. I guess it's good for you if you keep it that way .....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

OK brother, I conceded your status as big man on Sammyboy. But low strata on SG society.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1