The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dllixinzhe View Post
Hi all, im going to shanghai next week. Will be staying in 美仑大酒店 near 中山公园, Any spa nearby here which is highly recommended?

What is the price range in SH?
Spa? Overnite? Pershot?

Hope bro here can advice so i can know what to expect there
Price for full svc per shot
150 to 250 for BBS joints
340 to 500 for massage joints
680 to 980 or more than 1K for sauna/spa

Overnite
1500 to 2500 for KTV joints (varies depending on mm)
Old 11-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
Price for full svc per shot
150 to 250 for BBS joints
340 to 500 for massage joints
680 to 980 or more than 1K for sauna/spa

Overnite
1500 to 2500 for KTV joints (varies depending on mm)
Bro, nowadays your reply machiam like template!

Hiaz so ex to enjoy a bonk in shanghai, better stay back in apartment watch tv n eat tibits
Old 11-06-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 0
Steinc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteinc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone in shanghai? I'll be here till August. Let's go explore a bit. hohoho
Old 11-06-2014, 04:39 PM
Samster (B)

ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Bro, nowadays your reply machiam like template!

Hiaz so ex to enjoy a bonk in shanghai, better stay back in apartment watch tv n eat tibits
Template question so template answer lah.. Rumors say now freelance charge at least 2K per shot..

Hongsong uppeak sauna i heard it 1080 entry charge.. Bro last time I heard even got ktv mm get 1k plus for napping in the ktv room.. Take nap & Collect Pay.. Worst ethics..
Old 11-06-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Template question so template answer lah.. Rumors say now freelance charge at least 2K per shot..

Hongsong uppeak sauna i heard it 1080 entry charge.. Bro last time I heard even got ktv mm get 1k plus for napping in the ktv room.. Take nap & Collect Pay.. Worst ethics..
So ex ah

Hiaz, poor lao tiko like me got no Maos for such liao! At most go 洗脚 then go home watch CCTV6!

Nowadays go find business kangtao n prepared for retirement or unemployment more important for me..........no more KTV, clubbing, Saunas for me except when needed to entertain!
Old 12-06-2014, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

at hongqiao till 16th june, any bros wanna meet up for a drink or watch WC 2014 together kindly pm ..
Old 12-06-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 19
TLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
博地 got diff rates, so ask the manager to explain before u select and engage.

Have fun bro!
Bro,

These days you expert with 博地 oredi ah? Got diff rates somemore.

What about your favourite 老地方?

Envy you lah...

Cheers
Old 12-06-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLCsession View Post

What about your favourite 老地方?

Envy you lah...

Cheers
i thought its 好地方, haodefang rates are quite standard & official from the main counter.. they will ask you what svc u want? wooden tub 1 gal or footie or wooden tub wiz 2 gals.. what varies in rates is what the mm can offer you inside the room.. different mm offer different svc & rates..
Old 12-06-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster

TLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to beholdTLCsession is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i thought its 好地方, haodefang rates are quite standard & official from the main counter.. they will ask you what svc u want? wooden tub 1 gal or footie or wooden tub wiz 2 gals.. what varies in rates is what the mm can offer you inside the room.. different mm offer different svc & rates..
Bro,

Yes it is 好地方 and not 老地方. Me bad, bad memory these days.

好地方 was recommended by Bro DTCEPL. That one only got HJ no FJ service at that time.

When I was in Shanghai, I got KJ ... Knee Job. The gal used the rear of her knee to j me till I cum.

Now they got FJ services in 好地方?
Old 12-06-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Bro,

Yes it is 好地方 and not 老地方. Me bad, bad memory these days.

好地方 was recommended by Bro DTCEPL. That one only got HJ no FJ service at that time.

When I was in Shanghai, I got KJ ... Knee Job. The gal used the rear of her knee to j me till I cum.

Now they got FJ services in 好地方?
FJ svc u must look for MILFs.. young gals normally dont take risk.. but have to go a few rounds before they comfortable to let u up her.. got another senior bro go first time already let him bonk.. maybe because he yandao & depends on the correct timing and chemistry too..
Old 12-06-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

Bro TLC, u back in Shanghai?
Old 13-06-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
FJ svc u must look for MILFs.. young gals normally dont take risk.. but have to go a few rounds before they comfortable to let u up her.. got another senior bro go first time already let him bonk.. maybe because he yandao & depends on the correct timing and chemistry too..
Thanks Bro for your sharing.

No wonder I never get any FJ there.

I am not yandao, most of the time bad timing with lousy chemistry too ... hiazzz
Old 13-06-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro TLC, u back in Shanghai?
Bro,

You have PM.
Old 13-06-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:

No wonder I never get any FJ there.

I am not yandao, most of the time bad timing with lousy chemistry too ... hiazzz
Not to worry bro, flash the Maos n u may get your bj n even fj!
Old 13-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not to worry bro, flash the Maos n u may get your bj n even fj!
Bro not so simple coz I not yandao, always bad timing and don't have good chemistry coz my China lingo not powderful + always take so long to cum.

Alot of WL don't want my maos leh. How? So sad...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1