The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 19
FA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud of
Should real life pics of gals together with their photoshop pics

Many a times, what we see from the website and what we get when we book the gal is totally different.

I do agree that nice photoshop pics of the gals help in getting bookings for them but to be fair to us the consumers, we should also be able to see the "real deal" for us to decide.

I had tried quite a number of gals from these sites. Sad to say only a few looks like those posted in the sites.

I do agreed that real live pics of the gals is about maybe 70-80% resembance of photoshop photos but some of them don't even look 50%.

Sometimes, the statics like the age of the gals are also wrong. It stated as 19 yrs old but when you see the gal in real life, they look much older. When I chat with the girls, some of them revealed that they are much older than originally stated in their profile.

I think its only fair that their real life pics are show so that the consumers have a better understanding and knowledge of what they are paying for and what they are getting.

I probably get zap for this thread but I think I still need to say my piece.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Stephenw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Should real life pics of gals together with their photoshop pics

I agree. Interestingly enough, I often find the live pics to be better than the studio pics. I feel the natural beauty of the girls really come through with the live pics.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
TBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of light

You're not alone on this.

So many times you booked a girl, only to turn up to see a different girl. Of cos, you have to give abit of discount on makeover pics like the skin tone, stomach tummy, flabby arms, etc. If the cut-offs are by abit, I am fine with it. But if by too much, total sian-ness!

Regarding the age issue is true as well. I think the OKT needs to know that we are not stupid. Once I questioned this OKT and even sms back say he is not lying, when the girl lying in front of me is telling me a different age.

I've got one question here.... How many of the bros here actually had walk out of the room immidiately upon seeing how different the girls in the room look compare to the pictures?
Old 07-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
RhinoDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope I do not get zap to hell for this comment.
But I must agree... some okt's pics are too far! 75% is the lowest I can accept.
imagine dark become fair, fat become skinny, big boobs become saggy boobs, flat tummy become flabby tummy....

not voicing all of the okts, but especially those in little india area. they have done a really good job of using photos to lie to customers, making us believe their girls are pretty in photos, but when door open, your hardened dick will just go soft. pray for service, to cover everything else. I hope those little india, Fort*** H guys will do something and not just cheat us for 1 time sales.

it takes a longtime to gain trust, but a shorttime to break that trust.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:00 PM
Samster

FA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud of

There was quite a few times that when I walked into the room, the gal in the room was like only max 60% resemblance to those posted in their website.

I actually wanted to walk out but since I spend time to travelled all the way to the hotel, I thought forget it la, just cover the face and attack the base. But once too often, it will be too much.

I sincerely hope that the OKTs would cut us a fair deal. Please post real info about the gals and also a real life picture of the gal would also help us. Even if it is exagerated, the age different should not be that much....how could a gal of 27 or 28 yrs old be passed off as a 19 or 20 yrs old?

I have also learnt to doubt the authencity of some of the FR who praised the gal until like Goddess when actually her services sucks!! I do understand this is marketing and I also understand that different customer might get different treatment but it can be as different as day and night right?

Eg....Looks: 8.5/10, BBBJ: 9/10, etc.....But please lah.....We are not fools unless the writers and mine standard is so far apart! That why I seldom write FR unless I feel the gal is deserving a good FR. If I think her performance is not up to my expectations, I rather not write a FR to put sand into her rice bowl.

I am not here to complain but to appeal to all the OKTs to cut us-bonkers a fair deal.

There are fair shares of good bonks thru some OKTs and there are some bad bonks from other OKTs....I won't be naming these OKTs as not to spoil their ricebowl but please do cut us a fair deal.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 17
yingchin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyingchin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Raptor

I would prefer live pic ^^
Cos the age, stat, rating whatever really depend one
But at least u book the gal by live pic, u see her, nothing to complain

Service wise anything Can happened
At least I would not kpkb , when I go to room to expect a SYT, becos of studio pic look like SYT, and age is 19yrs, but taken many yrs back
Old 07-10-2008, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FA-22 Raptor View Post
Many a times, what we see from the website and what we get when we book the gal is totally different.

I do agree that nice photoshop pics of the gals help in getting bookings for them but to be fair to us the consumers, we should also be able to see the "real deal" for us to decide.

I had tried quite a number of gals from these sites. Sad to say only a few looks like those posted in the sites.

I do agreed that real live pics of the gals is about maybe 70-80% resembance of photoshop photos but some of them don't even look 50%.

I think its only fair that their real life pics are show so that the consumers have a better understanding and knowledge of what they are paying for and what they are getting.

I probably get zap for this thread but I think I still need to say my piece.
That's the reason why nowadays I rarely patronise OKT gals. More often than not, what you see on web is not what you get. But since there already, just do it lor.

Those FR with high ratings better judge if writer is credible and with similar taste. Or else when you see real person disappointed again. I also had my fair share of not getting what I think I should be getting, disappointments too many.

7upz from me.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yingchin View Post
Bro Raptor

I would prefer live pic ^^
Cos the age, stat, rating whatever really depend one
But at least u book the gal by live pic, u see her, nothing to complain

Service wise anything Can happened
At least I would not kpkb , when I go to room to expect a SYT, becos of studio pic look like SYT, and age is 19yrs, but taken many yrs back
Its only fair for the Bros who book the gal have a a look at their real life photos before making a decision to book or not to book.

But when the pic of her is posted and is photoshop until like SYT but when we go to the room, it is the gal does not resemble the pics we saw, some how or rather we will feel cheated.

I do believed that service is different from customer to customer. But it can't be as different as white and black.

As for the age, haizzz no need to exagerate so much different mah....minus 3 yrs still can pass off but minus 5 yrs or more, it will be difficult.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zhang junbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

totally agree bro!!!!!

esp those so called magazine models...sum show live pic of them...but those live pictures are as good as fake...coz can be d/l oso what...

if can put live pic when in sg hotel....who can tell what hotel they staying in???

i kana twice such mag models both of which can tell isnt the exact person as in the msg pic...

one of them is not even 10% alike...the other well though not very alike....at least she is hot......
Old 07-10-2008, 11:38 PM
Samster

When I started this thread, I already expected to be zapped....its ok with me cos these rep pts are kind of useless.

I just want to let off what I feel on my chest!

Go ahead and zap if you guys deem fit!
Old 08-10-2008, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
loopjoop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if look at studio pic, everything just minus 30% at least, then see acceptable or not. hehehe.
if live pic, minus 5% will do.
age...usually +3yrs to stated.
slike this u go with a certain amount of expectation, not too high or low, so wun be disappointed.

or just check out only the live pic posted gals....not too many though.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FA-22 Raptor View Post

Eg....Looks: 8.5/10, BBBJ: 9/10, etc.....But please lah.....We are not fools unless the writers and mine standard is so far apart! That why I seldom write FR unless I feel the gal is deserving a good FR. If I think her performance is not up to my expectations, I rather not write a FR to put sand into her rice bowl.

There are fair shares of good bonks thru some OKTs and there are some bad bonks from other OKTs....I won't be naming these OKTs as not to spoil their ricebowl but please do cut us a fair deal.
Me too bro, for me it's only good FR or no FR. Don't want to break people rice bowl right!!
Old 08-10-2008, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
illusion28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this topic again.. previous time this topic come out tio zap until siao... is it that it's a norm this topic must resurface once awhile?
Had some arguement with okt over this too. standard answer from them s that this is the photos they got from the agent in thai so that's why they post that up. Or if not they say "the photos taken on that day they look nice but come here dunno why change the look. u also cannot gurantee they look the same everyday 1."
My last 2 sessions with Thai FLs were atrocious (trying to be commando). now Gave up on them liao. rather spend abit $$$ go thai pub see than tackle or go gl walk walk at least can choose.

But some okts still have a bit of standard lah. but cannot gurantee that all the gals under him are good... there are bad experiences as well.
Advise to bro out there is learn how to spot good FR lor there are actually quite a few bros here who offer quite genuine FRs if you know how to spot. so far i can only trust 2 bros FR maybe they got the same taste as me lah.

Realise that there are quite a few new okt for the thai fls. hope they can bring it to a higher level compare to now... (keeping my finger cross) if not have to retire early.
the previous conclusion on this topic is who got $$$ throw into sbf who win lor. dunno this time will be the same anot.

anyway TS are you refering to particular race of FL or generally?
Old 08-10-2008, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 21
ccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of light

Dear bros,

Hope this helps,

Sahara live pic: http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...9/dsc00044.jpg
Old 08-10-2008, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 18
Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccod81 View Post
Dear bros,

Hope this helps,

Sahara live pic: http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...9/dsc00044.jpg
cheers to you bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1