The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-08-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Got one ML tell me before although not sure true or not or trying to comfort me

有一点肉比较好按,按那些肌肉男,好像在按摩石头一样,越按手越痛、

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 11-08-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

But it does make sense doesn't it?

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 11-08-2020 at 05:53 PM.
Old 11-08-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

MLs words, as usual, just treat it as entertainment. Service providers are the best honey coated liars
Old 11-08-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
MLs words, as usual, just treat it as entertainment. Service providers are the best honey coated liars
Like none of them will ever tell you your bro is small lol
Old 11-08-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

I was very keen on Xiaoyu, but her non replying SMS is very much a turn off. Reeks of a lady with a high and mighty attitude. During the heyday, it took more patience and eventually get to meet the ML you want to meet (aila was one example). Guess now demand is much more than supply. So ML can be choosy who they want to meet. Anyway no loss. I am much more careful with my money in this climate because of the higher possibility of running into a landmine.
Old 11-08-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
The russians promised vaccine for Philippines in Sep/Oct 2020! Who wants to be clinical volunteers? The Swedish operate per normal, no lockdown, no masks, 6000 death and no more covid cases there. The rationale is this herd immunity that was mentioned but takes guts to standby that. This cb or lockdown just delay the inevitable.
Population density of weden is 25 per sqkm versus singapore which is 8000plus per sqkm. Even stockholm is half our density. Herd immunity in SG, really?
Old 11-08-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Population density of weden is 25 per sqkm versus singapore which is 8000plus per sqkm. Even stockholm is half our density. Herd immunity in SG, really?
Sweden is about double our population but their deaths are magnitude higher than ours... around 5.8k now. Without imposing lockdown, their GDP also in negative territory. It's a failure in my opinion. Could hv saved so many people
Old 11-08-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
hah, i was thinking,say if you see me too old , can reject

is it farrer road there, very good acu point massage near bak tu teh
Likely. Terrace unit, ground floor room.
Old 11-08-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.online/jelly-massage/
new syt
Old 11-08-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I was very keen on Xiaoyu, but her non replying SMS is very much a turn off. Reeks of a lady with a high and mighty attitude. During the heyday, it took more patience and eventually get to meet the ML you want to meet (aila was one example). Guess now demand is much more than supply. So ML can be choosy who they want to meet. Anyway no loss. I am much more careful with my money in this climate because of the higher possibility of running into a landmine.
Bro to be honest we pick ML, ML also pick us la, human nature, under most circumstances. Anyway for me if certain ML simply refuse to reply despite various methods/timing of my text, I will just move on too. Our loss or their loss I don't bother lah, nobody will know for sure since not even fated to hook up. But if a certain ML really pique your interest, no harm to try later on, it's just a text anyway 😉
Old 11-08-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Pacabftb is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy.online/do-do-massage/

Anyone dare try anot?
Old 11-08-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Johson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Even after Vaccine is out, still need to see how much they can produce, who to get it first, etc. It’s gonna be a Long Long Long time.....
Even if the vaccine is out, do you dare to try given that the Vaccine is a rushed work with long term effect not being well studied...
Old 11-08-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
legend13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, who still remember Anna?
Old 11-08-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Vaalus63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried this so far?

https://sglonelyguy.online/do-do-massage/
Old 11-08-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Thanks for the newsflash bro!! 🍻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1