The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I have a sinister plan on my SIL

Hi fellow Samsters, recently I noticed my SIL, who is single and available, is on dating apps like CMB and Boo. CMB I know la but Boo is something new to me! Then I thought of a sinister plan, which is to create a fake account on those apps to chat her up, slowly build her trust and potentially get to involve in exciting activities with her.

Anyone thought of this or did this before? Mind sharing your experience for those who did?
Old 21-04-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 14
Adams is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAdams is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAdams is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAdams is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: I have a sinister plan on my SIL

You are hoping against hope that she will go along with you when she knows it is you and not tell her sis ?
Thats hoping for a bit much.
I won't go for it, but I do hope you succeed if you do go ahead.
Old 21-04-2024, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

a rather ambitious and convoluted plan with little ROI and extreme risk.

basically you gotta,

1. created a fake account and fake pics. spend effort and time to chat her up
2. get her interested enough to meet
3. see her horrified that its actually the BIL playing a trick. but she's still horny enough to fuck (?) and also praying that she won't sexpose you to your whole family and basically ruining you?

confirm thinking with your small head and not the big head. but you do you. lol
Old 21-04-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

How close is she to your wife and also how is the chemistry between u 2 in the family? If is not anywhere close to being the perfect 100 and also she being extremely close and well with her sister. I urge u not to try.. u will only be digging your own grave..

Last edited by Funlover; 21-04-2024 at 11:48 PM.
Old 21-04-2024, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Ccb all the short form I don’t understand. What u younger learning now?
Old Yesterday, 12:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zidane313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can you even clear the first step, matching with her on the app🤣
Old Yesterday, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 14
Loott is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoott is a Helpful and Caring Samster

(Effort vs probability of success vs fallout) multiplied by how hot she is.

Too much for too little certainty with potential for far more problems than its worth.

If you are really that intent on her, why not just subtly hit on her direct instead of so many steps ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1