The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
ANGEL92 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyANGEL92 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just4funla View Post
CCA changing parade at parade square!? 😂
You think too much lah.. changing parade is switched from PT kit to Half U or Full U etc. It's done in toilet ok????
Old 02-10-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGEL92 View Post
My uniform is white and super thin. But ok leh. Not caught. But I was caught by my form teacher for wearing coloured bra... So quite sian lah... No bra not caught. Wear bra kena caught! What logic?
Quite obvious can see never wear bra leh. When I was in Sec 2, alr looking at my classmates bra through their white uniform. Never see girls who never wear bra before. But, nip slip is a common thing when they bend forward coz the their bra is too loose. Also, some girls never wear padded bra still those white cotton bra can see nipples quite obvious.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickopath View Post
I was in Seoul last week on a business trip. Paid 2 old women in their 70s to spend a night in my hotel. It was not an uncommon scene in Korea as cost of living is expensive and many lonely old folks were selling to survive. I’m not a great fans of such old women but decided to give it a try since my local colleagues was boasting about it after many rounds of soju.

Paid for a thressome in my hotel after recommendation from my local colleagues and came 2 granny in my room. They were both very professional as we bathe nude and both were rubbing their body and stroking my cock in the Jacuzzi tub.

To be honest I was not in the mood when I saw their body. I don’t even want to describe it but they were very skillful massaging me and I cum twice just in the bath tub both using their body, hands and mouth.

I will skip the sex part as I felt I was raped throughly by them and yet they makes me cum twice again till morning. They spends hours rimming me and giving me the best prostate massage I ever had in my life but I just had the feelings of being raped by them. Reward them with 100usd tips the next morning. I will never dare try it again
what an experience salute -.-
Old 03-10-2019, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
schuniformfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCheongster View Post
You are right bro.
Here is another pic of her panty... what a turn on.
Such a cute panty also. I will cfm use it to fap and let her wear.
Old 03-10-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickopath View Post
I was in Seoul last week on a business trip. Paid 2 old women in their 70s to spend a night in my hotel. It was not an uncommon scene in Korea as cost of living is expensive and many lonely old folks were selling to survive. I’m not a great fans of such old women but decided to give it a try since my local colleagues was boasting about it after many rounds of soju.

Paid for a thressome in my hotel after recommendation from my local colleagues and came 2 granny in my room. They were both very professional as we bathe nude and both were rubbing their body and stroking my cock in the Jacuzzi tub.

To be honest I was not in the mood when I saw their body. I don’t even want to describe it but they were very skillful massaging me and I cum twice just in the bath tub both using their body, hands and mouth.

I will skip the sex part as I felt I was raped throughly by them and yet they makes me cum twice again till morning. They spends hours rimming me and giving me the best prostate massage I ever had in my life but I just had the feelings of being raped by them. Reward them with 100usd tips the next morning. I will never dare try it again
I had a bad dream after reading this story last night! I really did! I dreamt that my elderly neighbor asked me to go to her house and she said she could give me a good time! I ran! And woke up!
Old 03-10-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Awww...u another lucky dude to savour her sexy body ...such an sexciting beginning but wat a very sad ending ...sigh...wat happened ??...these gals r always lidat ...they just wanna treat it as an ONS n just wanna cocktease and enjoy with u for once only if u do not measure up to wat they really want or seek
Like the old song "All i wanna do is make love to you"
Old 04-10-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

ANGEL92 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyANGEL92 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Quite obvious can see never wear bra leh. When I was in Sec 2, alr looking at my classmates bra through their white uniform. Never see girls who never wear bra before. But, nip slip is a common thing when they bend forward coz the their bra is too loose. Also, some girls never wear padded bra still those white cotton bra can see nipples quite obvious.
Your secondary school uniform too thin le la... My school required us to wear tie so we wont let you guys experience down blouse! Wahaha! You have a very awesome sec sch life can view so many boobies.
Old 04-10-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your secondary school uniform too thin le la... My school required us to wear tie so we wont let you guys experience down blouse! Wahaha! You have a very awesome sec sch life can view so many boobies.
My sec sch uniform was white. Some of the gals top was washed till very thin. I could see the patterns of the bra very clearly.
Old 04-10-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
My sec sch uniform was white. Some of the gals top was washed till very thin. I could see the patterns of the bra very clearly.
i still remembered long long time ago (now old liao), when pager was the only mode of communication, these schoolgirls will leave voicemail to each other, saying tomorrow lets wear what bra, what color etc etc. that was funny.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
i still remembered long long time ago (now old liao), when pager was the only mode of communication, these schoolgirls will leave voicemail to each other, saying tomorrow lets wear what bra, what color etc etc. that was funny.
My time, we use Nokia 3310 & 8250 to ask each other tomorrow wear what colour of FBT...
Old 04-10-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Time to change uniform le... Probably the mother say, can wear then continue to wear. Some well developed classmates of mine wear the uniform machiam until gonna piak. Especially Malay girls. Chinese girls like to tuck out but malay girls like to tuck in and super tuck in kind.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Quintoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Especially Malay girls. Chinese girls like to tuck out but malay girls like to tuck in and super tuck in kind.
Yeah, very outstanding headlights for those endowed ones
Old 04-10-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Time to change uniform le... Probably the mother say, can wear then continue to wear. Some well developed classmates of mine wear the uniform machiam until gonna piak. Especially Malay girls. Chinese girls like to tuck out but malay girls like to tuck in and super tuck in kind.
Both. Chin and Malay. Tucked in tightly. Can see the print and design. Almost can see the brand.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My time, we use Nokia 3310 & 8250 to ask each other tomorrow wear what colour of FBT...
mean i am older than u
Old 06-10-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
GanYenDao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
3310 can create own ring tone one?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1