The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Must exchange pic one... you put picture of ur face + hold ic here then ask again lo... maybe bloodbandit bro will send you uncensored one...
Hahaha.. Yes.. Must exchange pic den ok.. Den worth the trade..
Old 02-11-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
trento deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice picsss. more pls
Old 02-11-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Sancus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many many years ago. Tied up my girlfriend and role-played a rape scene, at her request! It got weird when she called out "Daddy". Not sure who was the pervert?
Old 02-11-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justawalker View Post
Saw a women go to washroom, so I decided follow and pretend go to washroom as well. Right after that women lock herself inside the washroom, I stand outside and listen the sound of her peeing, I can feel that the water that blow out from her pussy very strong by the sound of her peeing
which washroom in which mall/place u went to?
Old 03-11-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
justawalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post
which washroom in which mall/place u went to?
Nah, just normal cafe shop, nice place and very quiet
Old 03-11-2019, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jazzyblues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes on weekend when going out, i feel more comfortable not wearing underwear. It's a great thrill and also a great danger to control myself in case i erect in public.

Especially in pants that's a big problem because i wear tight pants and a erection just makes me want to explode as theres no more space to expand anywhere and the super pointed pants becomes a big problem with the need to hide it somehow or calm myself down
Old 03-11-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justawalker View Post
Nah, just normal cafe shop, nice place and very quiet
okok ... which one ? share?
Old 03-11-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Donng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi88 View Post
Lol nahhh... believe it or not,.... I maintained my virginity for 2 years after this peeping
Hopefully some bro here will soon be able to make sis Mimi happy n high
Old 03-11-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
touresty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzyblues View Post
Sometimes on weekend when going out, i feel more comfortable not wearing underwear. It's a great thrill and also a great danger to control myself in case i erect in public.

Especially in pants that's a big problem because i wear tight pants and a erection just makes me want to explode as theres no more space to expand anywhere and the super pointed pants becomes a big problem with the need to hide it somehow or calm myself down
You worry about cumming in your pants or people seeing your erection?
Old 03-11-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -124 / Power: 0
blakhock blakhock

A teenager, who developed sexual urges for women he saw around his housing block, exposed his genitals to various victims and once poked a woman with a stick to get a better view of her face.

He has to remain indoors from 10pm to 6am, perform 120 hours of community service, be placed on electronic monitoring and attend treatment programmes for his sexual offending behaviour and alcohol use.

Teen who masturbated in front of women at HDB block gets probation

Read more at https://www.todayonline. com/singapore/teen-who-masturbated-front-women-hdb-block-gets-probation

NUS student charged with masturbating in front of woman in science library; university suspends him for 2 semesters

Read more at https://www.todayonline. com/singapore/nus-student-charged-masturbating-front-woman-nus-science-library
Old 04-11-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
uzzolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have another fetish, I like to keep a record of sexy panties, sex frequency, ovulation period and menstruation cycle of the ladies I fancied.

You see, I have 2 apartments that I have renter out; one to a couple friend and another to a 42y.o divorced lady. I lived in a 5 room HDB where I sublet a room to a Malaysian girl working in a local bank. I have full access to their apartment and room. I took the time to study their habit and pattern so I can vist their personal space and not get caught for years. My couple friend are Malaysians and pastoring at a local church in Singapore.

The pastor wife is 46 y.o, not the super chio type but has got a bubbly personality, a sweet smile and a proud body of 34C, 28 and 35. But what attracts me most is her slender fair legs and nicely pedicured feet. She like to wear shorts and I often peep at her fair skin from upper thighs to her slender feet, I could lick and slurp every part of it.

I always visit their apartment on a Sunday morning, a time where I can have the entire apartment to my self. It is also the 2 hours where I do a research of my subject with the field of study as stated above.

How do I check on their sex frequencies, you may asked. It's easy, I know where they placed their box condoms. I always take stock whenever I vist them 3 times a week. That help me to understand their sex frequencies and the usual day of the week when they have their copulation. I was was surprised that they can do 3-4 times a week, given that they are at this age group; but more amazing is the late 40s husband could keep up to the pace. I must say they have an active sex life which I really envied.

I have other ways to find out her menstruation and ovulation cycle, I could even deduce if she masturbate at times or not. I keep a study of my subject and over times I feel so intimate with her as I know so much about her.
Old 10-11-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

As for the Malaysian girl who works in a local bank, she is a 6.5/10, not a stunning looking lady but a very pleasant long hair girl who resembles the media Corp actress paige. She often make heads turn because of her attractive figure. Standing tall at 1.7m she has got long slender legs and a proud body of 34c 26 36. No prizes to guess how I know, I record every of her bra and panties brand, color and sizes. After months of keeping a proper records of her lingerie usage, i realised that there is a pattern of her undergarments usage; I.e she wears her lacy panties almost on every Thursday or Friday, wears her G string black on every monday and choose a maroon or brown cotton panty whenever she has her period coming. And almost for certain, she will wear her white translucent white panties few days before her period is here. I guess the white panties makes her feel the most sexy. I bet she did it sub consciously that maybe she doesn't even notice that she practise that pattern.
Old 10-11-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
compln deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzzolo View Post
As for the Malaysian girl who works in a local bank, she is a 6.5/10, not a stunning looking lady but a very pleasant long hair girl who resembles the media Corp actress paige. She often make heads turn because of her attractive figure. Standing tall at 1.7m she has got long slender legs and a proud body of 34c 26 36. No prizes to guess how I know, I record every of her bra and panties brand, color and sizes. After months of keeping a proper records of her lingerie usage, i realised that there is a pattern of her undergarments usage; I.e she wears her lacy panties almost on every Thursday or Friday, wears her G string black on every monday and choose a maroon or brown cotton panty whenever she has her period coming. And almost for certain, she will wear her white translucent white panties few days before her period is here. I guess the white panties makes her feel the most sexy. I bet she did it sub consciously that maybe she doesn't even notice that she practise that pattern.
Wow...what about her bras?what kind of clothes she has and wear?
Old 11-11-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzzolo View Post
wah power bro!~
Old 11-11-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by compln View Post
Wow...what about her bras?what kind of clothes she has and wear?
She has cotton bra, sports bra and lacy bra. Black and white are the common ones and some maroon and beige color too. She has 2 set of bright red bra but those are not her favourites.
She has some triumphs and some wacoal but mostly are not branded.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1