The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
QuietStadium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Watching my then NS buddy bonk his fb who turned out to be a relative. We became close and went to parties together after that.
Must be very erotic watching your relative being bonked!
Old 25-04-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Thumbs up to your desperate plain janes stories. Although it's hard to believe, but I kena being shared like a slut to a group of desperate plain janes baby elephants before.

Anyway to share with the bros here, there are actually duck joints in SGP here. Have Thai, Viet, CHN, Koreans joints where they are like the siam dius and the female customers hang flowers for them etc. These joints have like KTV rooms for the higher spenders where these ducks are being raped by these customers.

My personal experience was that I was introduced to a desperate plain baby elephant Jane by my older colleague. And then was introduced to her duck joint loving desperate plain baby elephant Janes group of friends. So basically I was like the "free fuck" once they were drunk or when they had no money to spend on all those ducks. It was quite ego boosting though when you have a group of desperate drunk women wanting to fuck you. My target at that point then was to have a reverse gangbang by all of them. But sadly, nothing of such happened. Only managed to fuck some of them one by one. Nothing as adventurous as Bro Lance...
bro you still connect with them? i like serve those baby elephant BBW
Old 26-04-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietStadium View Post
Must be very erotic watching your relative being bonked!
Even better when we both cof on her.
Old 26-04-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Lewd1917 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back into Sec school and JC days, it was very easy to find unwanted school uniforms that belonged to some forgetful Xmms in Lost and Found corner. I would check there occasionally and bring some girls uniform home. Because these uniforms were always unwashed so they all had the feminine smell which turned me on instantly. I wore and PCC in these uniforms while having fantasy about the girls who owned them. I wonder who else here also have similar fetish as me.
Old 26-04-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!

I rented my common room to a couple. His wife is those SYT type. Very friendly and petite. They are working on shift work in different company. So sometimes either one of them will be in the house or go out to work in a different timing.

There was one day when only his wife was at home and she was using the toliet while I was in the living room watch TV. I can hear some washing sound after she was in the toilet for awhile. In my mind, I was hoping that she will hang her usual panty in the toilet after wash.

After she came out of the toilet and left the house very quick, guess she was late fro work. I was curious and wanting to see what type her panty was that day. When I stepped into the toilet, indeed i saw her sexy lacy pink panty. However, her after shit smell still stucked in the toilet. I took a deep breath together when her panty smell. It actually turn me on. Didn't know that pretty girl shit smell is nice.. haha maybe she had something pleasant that day.

As I was smelling her shit smell that was stuck in the air, I start licking her panty thinking of licking her pussy. As I was about to cum, I wrap her panty around my penis and stroked it variously. After that I shot all my soldiers onto her panty and left it hanging there...

Till now I still have the shit smell in my mind.
Old 26-04-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewd1917 View Post
Back into Sec school and JC days, it was very easy to find unwanted school uniforms that belonged to some forgetful Xmms in Lost and Found corner. I would check there occasionally and bring some girls uniform home. Because these uniforms were always unwashed so they all had the feminine smell which turned me on instantly. I wore and PCC in these uniforms while having fantasy about the girls who owned them. I wonder who else here also have similar fetish as me.
Me! but i dont think theres lost and found for uniforms tho
Old 27-04-2020, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche82 View Post
I rented my common room to a couple. His wife is those SYT type. Very friendly and petite. They are working on shift work in different company. So sometimes either one of them will be in the house or go out to work in a different timing.

There was one day when only his wife was at home and she was using the toliet while I was in the living room watch TV. I can hear some washing sound after she was in the toilet for awhile. In my mind, I was hoping that she will hang her usual panty in the toilet after wash.

After she came out of the toilet and left the house very quick, guess she was late fro work. I was curious and wanting to see what type her panty was that day. When I stepped into the toilet, indeed i saw her sexy lacy pink panty. However, her after shit smell still stucked in the toilet. I took a deep breath together when her panty smell. It actually turn me on. Didn't know that pretty girl shit smell is nice.. haha maybe she had something pleasant that day.

As I was smelling her shit smell that was stuck in the air, I start licking her panty thinking of licking her pussy. As I was about to cum, I wrap her panty around my penis and stroked it variously. After that I shot all my soldiers onto her panty and left it hanging there...

Till now I still have the shit smell in my mind.
Doggystyle don't know shit smell nice, because long holiday with 1 pretty Japanese (model, presenter, AV), thick pussycat juice in undies smells like candy sweet+musk but no pee smell. Japanese gal gal lazy wash undies for a few days. But toilet shit entire hotel room can smell like rotten pussycatmilk
Old 27-04-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

where are the happening duck joints ? guys can go ? maybe can get lucky with some MILFs
Old 27-04-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Dalfi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ever cip ??
Old 27-04-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro up u +23, u r hero

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 27-04-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Doggystyle don't know shit smell nice, because long holiday with 1 pretty Japanese (model, presenter, AV), thick pussycat juice in undies smells like candy sweet+musk but no pee smell. Japanese gal gal lazy wash undies for a few days. But toilet shit entire hotel room can smell like rotten pussycatmilk
bro u didnt do anything to undies ? up you

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 29-04-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro u didnt do anything to undies ? up you
Doggystyle post up goodies pic and pussycat of her later
Here... no can show face big big because she's currently public presenter/gravure model (her mast and xx video floating around, but not with Ddog). All lingeries no wash she's so lazy, but smells like mango candy + musk. Nicest smelling gal.
Ddog do a lot to lingerie, but later eat gal while she's on phone, and before sleep

Last edited by ddog; 29-04-2020 at 11:38 AM.
Old 29-04-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
where are the happening duck joints ? guys can go ? maybe can get lucky with some MILFs
Sorry bro. We're not really "popular" as we don't have the "exotic" factor. And that was a long time ago. But there was a place in the past called altitude 1 or what. Can't remember the name exactly. That was the biggest duck joint I've ever visited. Had a lot of milfs and Poly students. Yes you've seen it correctly. Poly students!

Anyway the China/Korean ducks are considered high class ones. Frequent by OLs or high rollers. The Vietnam/Thai ducks are considered lower class. Cheaper and frequent by Milfs and Poly students. The range of flowers can be from $50-$5,000...
Old 30-04-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Sorry bro. We're not really "popular" as we don't have the "exotic" factor. And that was a long time ago. But there was a place in the past called altitude 1 or what. Can't remember the name exactly. That was the biggest duck joint I've ever visited. Had a lot of milfs and Poly students. Yes you've seen it correctly. Poly students!

Anyway the China/Korean ducks are considered high class ones. Frequent by OLs or high rollers. The Vietnam/Thai ducks are considered lower class. Cheaper and frequent by Milfs and Poly students. The range of flowers can be from $50-$5,000...
can share location? never been to duck joints. if can would like to go look see look see after CB.
Old 30-04-2020, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have a true and personal story...
in uni hostel i was awake in the wee hours of the morning. Cld not sleep so i went walking around. I noticed a rm door agar, lights off. I was feeling brave and honestly horny... I went in very quietly and saw a female student sleeping, my heart started racing cos it felt exciting... i decided to do what i tot is ok... I bent down and tried to sniff her panty. She twitched and i freaked out man, i quickly standup and run out. Heng nv kana caught.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1