The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2014, 04:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
CBpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry KNN jealous of women's sexual capability

any bros here feel that although we fuck the girls, but girls not only have multiple orgasms, they can even squirt more than what our lanjiao can ejaculate sia.

I am sure there are bros out there who feel fucking jealous of this fact. come bros let's kao peh together over here!
Old 28-11-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all
Re: KNN jealous of women's sexual capability

You need to see a Doctor.
Old 28-11-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

There is a reason why god made man and woman
Old 28-11-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
life is fair
if give u unlimited ammo cfm u switch ur m16 to auto and anyhow zua

x
Old 28-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Capabilities of women over and above that of men...

1. Multiple orgasms
2. Four self pleasure sources: insert fingers into vagina, rub clit, play with nipples, and for some, lick own nipples. Men only got cock to play.
3. Can reveal cleavage, nipples (loose or no bra) and pussy (go commando) in public without complaints or repercussions. Men can't reveal any part of manhood.
4. Wear sleeveless and sexy clothing. Cooling and confidence booster cos attract attention. Sleeveless and sexy gals tend to enjoy life more. Men can only wear long sleeve (hot). Sweating in the sun and feels sianz. Got muscle also cannot reveal. Sianz. Life is boring for men. How often have u seen women strutting on the streets and how often have u seen men walking on air? Former is often, latter is none.
5. Less hungry than men. Men r hunters and hunt cos they r hungry. Are the hunted hungry? No, cos u only hunt when hungry. Another crucial difference here. In animal kingdom, the hunted got no choice and sure kena eaten. In the human world, the hunted has got a choice of which hunter to submit to! In short, men are always hungry and cannot really choose what they hunt.
Old 28-11-2014, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
opstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer69 View Post
You need to see a Doctor.
Lol.. true
Old 29-11-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBpower View Post
any bros here feel that although we fuck the girls, but girls not only have multiple orgasms, they can even squirt more than what our lanjiao can ejaculate sia.

I am sure there are bros out there who feel fucking jealous of this fact. come bros let's kao peh together over here!
Man can have multiple orgasms too.

Need to learn how to orgase without ejculating, just like tantric sex.
Old 29-11-2014, 02:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ricarde is Cool - loads of Potential

Ts, you need some rear entrance. Than learn to achieve "multiple orgasm" like the zabor lor. Easy what.
Old 29-11-2014, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
CBpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post

1. Multiple orgasms
2. Four self pleasure sources: insert fingers into vagina, rub clit, play with nipples, and for some, lick own nipples. Men only got cock to play.
3. Can reveal cleavage, nipples (loose or no bra) and pussy (go commando) in public without complaints or repercussions. Men can't reveal any part of manhood.
4. Wear sleeveless and sexy clothing. Cooling and confidence booster cos attract attention. Sleeveless and sexy gals tend to enjoy life more. Men can only wear long sleeve (hot). Sweating in the sun and feels sianz. Got muscle also cannot reveal. Sianz. Life is boring for men. How often have u seen women strutting on the streets and how often have u seen men walking on air? Former is often, latter is none.
5. Less hungry than men. Men r hunters and hunt cos they r hungry. Are the hunted hungry? No, cos u only hunt when hungry. Another crucial difference here. In animal kingdom, the hunted got no choice and sure kena eaten. In the human world, the hunted has got a choice of which hunter to submit to! In short, men are always hungry and cannot really choose what they hunt.

SO fucking true bro, and the fact that we bros are suppose to be stronger and be the leader of sex, god gave us such a weak sex organ compare to girls sia.

any bro who agree with me can PM me to discuss more
Old 29-11-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 11
concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!

Absolutely true that woman has sexual prowess over man; woman can take in as many as hundred cocks during a gang bang (of course one at a time) whereas man after ejaculation is already a spent force.
Old 29-11-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

TS, go for sex change then you can also enjoy multiple orgasm after that..
Old 29-11-2014, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

1. Multiple orgasms
6. If we think we men have more cum, we r wrong. Women can produce more cunt juice than we produce cock cum. If u finger your girl long enough, u will know. Juices forever flowing down your fingers and when solidly, it's a big gluey chunk that's same colour as our cum. Heck, cunt juice is even as sticky as our semen. Men 0, Women 6.
7. Oh we think we men strong and can fuck out girls off the ground, that is, carry them and fuck them in mid air. Nowadays, in western world and Japan, girls who are one head taller than their men are carrying their men and fucking them off the ground. Cos women are going to gym and getting stronger, they can easily carry shorter men. This practice is not common in Asia ex japan yet. But in twenty years time, we will see men getting hoisted off the ground and kena f. Men 0, Women 7.
Old 29-11-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

1. Multiple orgasms
Very well explained.
Old 29-11-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

If you have to experience child bearing, it may actually change your mind.
Old 29-11-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3901 / Power: 11
Acegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
If you have to experience child bearing, it may actually change your mind.
Well said bro, this sum up the capabilities
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1