The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 16-02-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 3
kaisiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaisiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

Bro SA, had that fella came back to pay the money??
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 16-02-2019, 02:25 PM
Little Samster~

My Reputation: Points: 9346 / Power: 48
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro SA, had that fella came back to pay the money??
Adele consider it as a charity for a poor chap.

And the sad fact was, he was a repeated client.

Her trust was being misused was more upsetting than the merely $120.

Adele was being threatened by spammers and address being exposure etc online.

Sbf moderators have to step in to keep removing the exposure posting by spammers. Kudos to them for their hard work.

She will continue to provide tip top service for every clients and hope no one else will treat her so badly again.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

[email protected] HDLY princess Adele's link

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 17-02-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bonker68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This hot gem indeed very hard to book, cant get a slot for yesterday night, will try again
Old 17-02-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jjdd9933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Texted her. But to no avail. Any advices by many bros
Old 17-02-2019, 01:43 PM
Little Samster~

My Reputation: Points: 9346 / Power: 48
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
Texted her. But to no avail. Any advices by many bros
Maybe she is busy bro..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

[email protected] HDLY princess Adele's link

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-02-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
heilancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is indeed a sad episode.

It makes us all boil, the fact that is a REPEATEd customer. No way to comprehend why people behave like this.

I only hope that like minded scammer? do not get tempted to try this stun on her and think will get away with it.
Old Yesterday, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 7
madmax8888 is a glorious beacon of lightmadmax8888 is a glorious beacon of lightmadmax8888 is a glorious beacon of lightmadmax8888 is a glorious beacon of lightmadmax8888 is a glorious beacon of lightmadmax8888 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Bro... the whole of SG massage scene from shop to ML to FL to whatever joints u can find in the whole of SG... the moment u step in...the clock starts...

However we cannot blame those fellas whom assume ML will HJ them for 1 hour..
All the way including IND, BKK, PH, KR lol, same , and also same when you visit a shrink, clock starts when you enter the room.
Old Yesterday, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
abcitbats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

has he paid already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heilancer View Post
This is indeed a sad episode.

It makes us all boil, the fact that is a REPEATEd customer. No way to comprehend why people behave like this.

I only hope that like minded scammer? do not get tempted to try this stun on her and think will get away with it.
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 10
Advalorum is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAdvalorum is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAdvalorum is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAdvalorum is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAdvalorum is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
All the way including IND, BKK, PH, KR lol, same , and also same when you visit a shrink, clock starts when you enter the room.
Bros,

Clock starts when you enter the room (if you are walk in) or the appointed time (if have appointment) whichever is earlier.

Once I was half an hour late, and Adele was kind enough to charge me half the price. But I insisted in paying the full amount as I was at fault for being late, and she has already set aside the time for me. She also has another brother waiting at the end of my session, so she could not extend my time even though she wanted to.
Old Today, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
DAMPER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDAMPER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advalorum View Post
Bros,

Clock starts when you enter the room (if you are walk in) or the appointed time (if have appointment) whichever is earlier.

Once I was half an hour late, and Adele was kind enough to charge me half the price. But I insisted in paying the full amount as I was at fault for being late, and she has already set aside the time for me. She also has another brother waiting at the end of my session, so she could not extend my time even though she wanted to.
This showed that Adele is a kind heart person, if other ml sure will charge you the full amount,

Kind heart should received kind rewarded, we must also treat her well
Old Today, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 7
yqz7 is a glorious beacon of lightyqz7 is a glorious beacon of lightyqz7 is a glorious beacon of lightyqz7 is a glorious beacon of lightyqz7 is a glorious beacon of light

What a prick.
Repeat customer means he already knows what to expect. And I have never seen Adele short change myself, a multiple repeat customer.
In fact,it only gets better. And sometimes I get treats to nice food and drinks from her. Obviously this guy is just out to cheat.
Hes lucky Adele let him go, he tries to be funny to other people he will be blacklisted v soon.
Advert Space Available