The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 12
mangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Sex addicts help in sg

Hi all,

I really dont know if this is the right place to ask since most people here embrace their love for hot girls and sex in general. But I've realised that I've taken it far and I'm letting it get out of control and affecting my relationships and my work.

Are there any groups for people seeking sex addiction help in Singapore? I hope someone can tell me. If not, thanks for reading this anyway.
Old 19-02-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 6
XPrincess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXPrincess is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sex addicts help in sg

Let me counsel you.
Old 19-02-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

I also had the same problem.
It affects my pocket $$$.

How to contain the beast with my temple?
Is this worldly addiction common in real men .....
Old 19-02-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold

Nah

https://www.nams.sg/Pages/default.aspx

http://www.sg-slaa.com
Old 19-02-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1148 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Who calling for me? 😬😬😬
Old 19-02-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Timoshadowstep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to be drug addict. After serving time in jail had to go counselling at saca. They got good people giving advice. You should check it out. They will help you for free.

Those private programs are expensive not really worth it imo.
Old 19-02-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

go to no fap on reddit. Might be slightly different from what you are experiencing but it might help to give you the difference in perspective that you might need.
Old 19-02-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

either tok sak or remove the testosterone producing testes, problem solved.
Old 19-02-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoosteen View Post
Hi all,

I really dont know if this is the right place to ask since most people here embrace their love for hot girls and sex in general. But I've realised that I've taken it far and I'm letting it get out of control and affecting my relationships and my work.

Are there any groups for people seeking sex addiction help in Singapore? I hope someone can tell me. If not, thanks for reading this anyway.
Bro, nothing wrong with you lah...just needs to manage your time well....go find out more on time management
Old 20-02-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 12
mangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoshadowstep View Post
I used to be drug addict. After serving time in jail had to go counselling at saca. They got good people giving advice. You should check it out. They will help you for free.

Those private programs are expensive not really worth it imo.
thanks bro, but from their website it seems like they focus on helping ex offenders. and I think sex addiction is not recognised in singapore as a problem.
Old 20-02-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks bro, but from their website it seems like they focus on helping ex offenders. and I think sex addiction is not recognised in singapore as a problem.
If u go for regular check up....tat may make u pause while waiting for results.

Thank you
Old 20-02-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all,

Take the money used for fucks and put it aside.
Use it for something else.
I'm assuming you're paying for fun. Because SG girls don't fuck for free....
Old 21-02-2019, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Eat less meat and have more vegeterian products and reduce onion, garlic products will help to lower testrone intake
Old 21-02-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

my work is reali bz so it helps a bit to manage the horniness.... so after work u jus go hme slp or force urself to go short run to cut down 1 - 2 times of sex a week .... goes a long way ... gf also has her own time ....
Old 21-02-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
I think me too, just keep looking at forums, find FLs or dating apps.

Just like the feeling of ejaculating during sex.. how ah

Quote:
Hi all,

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1