The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You guys have to understand that it is not GL OKTs’ call to ...............

I am aware that there is a shop who gives their whores $100 per session instead of the usual $80. This is good as the whore tend to serve the customer well with this additional remuneration. I would tip the whores without hesitation if they serve me well.
You are right. That shop is in Lor 16.

But the whore gets $100 only for in-house customers. $100-$50 division.

Outcall customers are still the same. $80-$40-$30 division.
Outside OKT still gets his $30.

So the whores in this house told me they prefer their customers to go to their homebase if possible becos they get $100 instead of $80.

Ofcos some customers prefer not to go to their homebase.

They will also prefer their customers to extend their sessions at homebase rather then outside as far as possible.

So now there is a difference whether they want to extend their session outside if there is another customer waiting at homebase.

I think this is a better strategy for the whore to earn more but not at the expense of the customer if price increase.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 24-08-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 23
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

I know that OKTs in GL CANNOT raise or drop prices as and when they like it. It IS under AV or MHA, i duno which supercedes who, yeah.. but that is it.

But if current situation is not seriously looked into.. more and more gals will not come here to ply the trade. And whether AV or MHA dun give a fark, doesn't matter cos by that time probably no more houses can sustain the lack of custys with the min no. of gals.

Think of it this way, if no gals, no custys come.. no custys then OKT cannot operate on air and water alone.. sure close down. In the end.. by being short-sighted to the current situation, they overlook the inevitability of letting GL going into the memories of history.. and then all the social problems they had hoped to curb.. will surface.

But.. again.. I digress... back to the big boob gals.. pardon me for my rant.. but it feels that the good ones are all but gone in the CAT150 tier.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 24-08-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Joker/MP, which house is this? I don't mind to be this house's customer if it means the girls earn more

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

So the whores in this house told me they prefer their customers to go to their homebase if possible becos they get $100 instead of $80.

They will also prefer their customers to extend their sessions at homebase rather then outside as far as possible.

So now there is a difference whether they want to extend their session outside if there is another customer waiting at homebase.

I think this is a better strategy for the whore to earn more but not at the expense of the customer if price increase.
Old 25-08-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think I know which shop. Their house gals quite hard to call from other shops. Not even from next door. Haha.

Good luck to them with their strategy
Old 25-08-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Bro Joker/MP, which house is this? I don't mind to be this house's customer if it means the girls earn more
Now for this house, if you call the gal from outside, she earn less $20 and her boss less $10 to the outside OKT who deduct $30 from your $150.

For other houses, the gal gets the same for outside customer and the $30 deducted by the outside OKT comes from her boss's share.

At one time in the past long time ago this house used to be the hottest.

Do you remember the legendary Mei Hui?
So busy until you cannot call her from outside for the first few months when she was here.

And not to forget the pretty Miko who has many restrictions.
No kissing, no frenching, no licking of boobs, no painting, no touching of nipples, no everything la.

Oh yes, and also the first Lulu who has a long long Q everyday.

So you know which house liao.

Old 25-08-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's the house next to Ji Xiang & Ruyi's house.
Old 25-08-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I think I know which shop. Their house gals quite hard to call from other shops. Not even from next door. Haha.

Good luck to them with their strategy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Now if you call the gal from next door, you make her lose $20 for walking over to serve you.

Haha .............

Then you tip her $20 la.

Old 25-08-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Now if you call the gal from next door, you make her lose $20 for walking over to serve you.

Haha .............

Then you tip her $20 la.
Just mentioned Twin Okts can liao mah

Don’t need type so long leh

Btw Miko 1st gen french like no tomorrow and service damn good lor

Just the scar on her face
Old 25-08-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Just mentioned Twin Okts can liao mah

Don’t need type so long leh

Btw Miko 1st gen french like no tomorrow and service damn good lor

Just the scar on her face
Dun wan to be so obvious la.

Old 25-08-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Dun wan to be so obvious la.
Actually nothing wrong lah

Msian cut also hundred out from 150 mah
Old 25-08-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Actually nothing wrong lah

Msian cut also hundred out from 150 mah
Ya lor.

When the first batch of PRC chicks came to GL in 2008, $80 was quite attractive to them at that time.

Now it is a different story liao.

Old 25-08-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Haha .............

Then you tip her $20 la.
Customers who can't stand the twin OKTs' face have to resort to calling their gals from other houses or not patronizing the gals at all. There are quite a number of customers in this category.
Old 25-08-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro Joker, ejectjoy.

Wah, it's the house I surrendered my GL virginity to Yuan Yuan. I haven't had a regular in this house since Tian Tian RTC. Never had any issue with the OKT, I just don't like to wait in long queue.

Do they still give Rolex to girls who complete 2 years tour of duty?

Quote:
Now for this house, if you call the gal from outside, she earn less $20 and her boss less $10 to the outside OKT who deduct $30 from your $150.

For other houses, the gal gets the same for outside customer and the $30 deducted by the outside OKT comes from her boss's share.

At one time in the past long time ago this house used to be the hottest.

Do you remember the legendary Mei Hui?
So busy until you cannot call her from outside for the first few months when she was here.

And not to forget the pretty Miko who has many restrictions.
No kissing, no frenching, no licking of boobs, no painting, no touching of nipples, no everything la.

Oh yes, and also the first Lulu who has a long long Q everyday.

So you know which house liao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Old 25-08-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Beuaty flows to where money flows. WL earns $80 per hr.

In 1990s, S$80 is one Chinese worker’s monthly pay.
In 2000s, S$80 is one Chinese worker’s weekly pay.
In 2010s, S$80 is one Chinese worker’s daily pay.

That explains everything
Old 25-08-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
This shop used to offer cash bonus if the whores could achieve 20 days per month work ...

There is another shop that guarantees whores of certain caliber at RMB75000 per month in order to entice this special group to join them. But of course this OKT must have the experience to weigh the potential of this whore before he agrees to this guarantee. This is equivalent to S$15k a month ... Hot Ang Pai of GL150 should be no problem achieving S$10-15k a month. To put things in perspective, $15k is about the basic pay of a MNC mid level Director (minus CPF contribution) ... I thought this is a brilliant idea to attract good stocks. I advised the OKT to consider bonus if she hit certain target for the month.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1