The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Montehro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [story] Campus predator

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing
Old 23-01-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Satapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it coming!
Old 23-01-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
qwertysg1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertysg1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Part 6

I met Shaoyu outside her room, and after checking that the coast was clear, we entered the toilet. With Jing Xuan the only one showering at this point, it was easy to locate her cubicle, with her sweet shampoo scent permeating the whole bathroom. With a bucket taken from the cleaning cabinet, Shaoyu entered the adjacent cubicle and closed the door gently. She inverted the bucket, placing it against the wall. Stepping on it, she took out her phone, setting it on record mode before raising it till it peeked over the cubicle wall.

In the next cubicle, Jing Xuan was rinsing off her body, her hands running all over her slender body. She was humming to a song stuck in her head, daydreaming, not knowing that her entire body was exposed to us just a metre away. Seeing her fresh teen body, blood started to rush to my cock again, and on impulse I typed out a message on my phone to show Shaoyu - "Continue filming until I tell you to stop. Don't leave". Knowing how screwed she would be if I reported her to the staff for the voyeur video on her phone, Shaoyu had no choice but to listen to me. Peeking at her young roommate had turned her on slightly, to her shame, and she was curious on my plans.

I left Shaoyu in her cubicle, and moved over to Jing Xuan's cubicle. With a coin, I slowly twisted at the black plastic lock. Feeling the door unlatching, I slowly pushed open the door, stepping into the cubicle. Jing Xuan had her back to me, drying her hair with her white towel. Moving swiftly, I pressed her against the wall, one hand over her mouth while the other deftly pinning her hands to her back.

"I know you liked what you saw earlier today. Don't resist, you'll enjoy this trust me." I whispered into her ears.

Jing Xuan nodded slowly in understanding, as she pieced together the situation in her head. I guided her to kneel on the shower floor as I pulled down my pants, revealing my semi-erect cock. Holding her head with one hand, I slapped my cock against her sweet, pretty face, causing her to wince. Tears welled in her eyes as tonight's reality slapped her in the face, literally. "Suck it well, little slut. With your pretty face you'll probably be giving many blowjobs for your boss in the future. Might as well start learning now." Feeling totally ashamed, Jing Xuan placed her trembling hand around my cock, slowly moving it up and down instinctively.

Getting impatient at her handjob, I called out: "Come over now Shaoyu, I think she needs your help". Within seconds, Shaoyu moved over to our cubicle and I took the phone from her, continuing to record Jing Xuan's private casting scene. "Start from the balls, make sure you suck them well first" Shaoyu guided her gently. Seeing a practical example in front of her, Jing Xuan took over, and proceeded to lick and suck on my balls. "Good girl. Look at me while you suck them. I want my full cock to be cared for", I commanded. Heeding my orders, Jing Xuan looked up at me, pleading look in her eyes as she slowly licked upwards, along the shaft to the tip. Shaoyu knelt at her side, lending her help by using her hand to jerk me off slowly.

After awhile, Jing Xuan slowly got the rhythm. As my cock got lubricated by my pre-cum and her saliva, her blowjob started to get faster and faster. I held the back of her head, pushing her down all the way till my cock hit the back of her throat. She gagged and struggled for the first few times, before resigning and letting me facefuck her. After abusing her throat thoroughly, I decided to give her a break.

I got them out of the cubicle, all of us stark naked. I moved over to the toilet door, locking it and placing the "cleaning in progress" sign at the entrance.
Old 23-01-2019, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 24-01-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 25-01-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 26-01-2019, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 27-01-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 27-01-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
waterpump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story TS, please continue!!
Old 28-01-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 29-01-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, more updates please.
Old 30-01-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story!
Old 11-02-2019, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
qwertysg1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertysg1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

back after a hiatus, will update when I have the mood!

Part 7

With the sign now at the door, we sort of had the whole toilet to ourselves. I lifted the petite Jing Xuan, placing her on the row of sinks, against a mirror. I pulled her ass towards me, spreading apart her thighs. At one side, Shaoyu watched with guilty pleasure, her nipples still fully erect, reflecting her inner most desires.

I parted Jing Xuan's pussy lips, admiring her pure, shaven pussy. Her clit was hard and moist, as I slowly inserted my middle finger. She gave a short gasp as I increased my tempo and upgraded to include my index finger. The toilet was filled with the sound of me finger-banging her pussy, causing her creamy pussy juice to flow slowly. Seeing her reaction to my fingering, I put in all my strength, ramming my fingers into her tight pussy at a frenzied pace.

"mmmhmm.. arghh! I can't take it anymore PLEASE STOP!" Jing Xuan pleaded as she neared her climax. I didn't give her any reprieve and continued my assault till she reached the point of no return. Her pussy clenched around my fingers, pulsating as she came all over them.

Shaoyu couldn't take it anymore and came to me, pulling out my fingers and sucking her roommate's cum off. "that's not enough... there's got to be more where that came from", she whined. With that, Shaoyu bent forward, and wasted no time going all out with her tongue. She slurped and sucked at Jing Xuan's pussy, eliciting more moans of pleasure from her roommate.

Seeing the hot lesbian scene before me, my cock stood at full attention. I pushed down Shaoyu's back, parting her legs slightly to get her into doggy position. Holding her hips with my hands, I smoothly inserted my cock into her dripping wet pussy, going all the way in in one stroke. Gripping her hips tight, I started to ram my cock into her. The impact of my body against her well-rounded ass joined the symphony. "piak piak piak.. harder.. faster, fuck me hard please..", Shaoyu pleaded in between her slurps.

I obliged, slapping her ass as I rammed her over and over again. After a few moments, I could no longer hold it in. Without warning, I stopped fucking her, instead holding her ass towards me. Shaoyu didn't get the hint, and was still rocking back and forth wanting to be fucked. I held her down as my cock pulsed, shooting my cum deep into her. A few seconds later Shaoyu finally found out that I had already came, and struggled to pull my cock out. Alas it was too late, and my sperm was deep in her pussy already.

"Come here, Jing Xuan, let's not waste any water. You'll clean Shaoyu before you two go to bed."

With that, the two girls switched position, and Jing Xuan started to use her fingers to dig out my cum before swallowing it down. After a minute or two, I was satisfied with their performance, and allowed them to return back to their room, after I had left.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
xiongdijiemei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1