The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Hi all. I decided to try and start on my 3rd story after reading quite a number of interesting stories from some bros here. Good job! Can still read my past stories in the link below.
Disclaimer: Some parts of the story is real and some fantasy (erotic ones). Hope all of you as readers will enjoy.

1st lady: Got to know her many years back through facebook by randomly adding; single and back in the days when I was still using a Nokia E72, no tinder, no whatsapp and wechat. I owned a 2nd hand silver Honda Civic 1.6 (not rich) and have a personal P.I. / secretary with me while I myself is also an employee to a company. I pay him by monthly salary; at the same time he is also my good friend and 'brother'. To continue, this lady Su; local Singaporean. I added her in facebook back then and started chatting. I just find that i can chat quite long and quite well with her, slowly we started exchanging numbers and I asked her out on Valentine's day 2 weeks later.

Soon, that day comes and I went to meet her at a shopping centre near our house after work in the evening as she lived near me, 2 avenues away from me only. Of course, I kept my car at my house carpark as I do not want girls to judge if I am rich or poor, driving or not, stay HDB or in a condominium landed estate. While waiting for her outside the shopping mall, I received a message of apology from her saying that she would be late as something cropped up in her work and she left later than usual. She worked in the early childcare field, taking care of toddlers when their parents go to work during the day.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Reason for writing this story is through my observation; in this era, hard to find love, hard to find a partner through tinder and wechat nearby or other online means. FB; yes. If the guy in question is handsome. Evolution of social media lol; girls requirement in guys are much higher also. sad.

Continue~ Su arrived after awhile, slim and dressed in a red dress. Well, not that pretty. I myself is not tall and buff either. Anyway she speaks English while I myself, I am not very well versed in speaking, would prefer speaking in Mandarin instead. We started having dinner 1st at New York New York, back then it was still in SG and has quite a few branches. Chatted and we left the dining restaurant, went dutch also. I know, perhaps I should have given her a treat and paid. After dinner, she suggested going to Woodlands Causeway Point and we took a train to Woodlands, just few stops. I didn't tell her that I own a car. Just a Honda Civic As the date goes by, we ended sitting at Coffee bean and continued our chit chat in English, as I am not very well versed, certain words I pronounced wrongly and not accurate. I was also thinking to myself, I was so screwed. Observed her but can't tell her expression. She smiled quite alot thou. Took public transport and sent her back home after calling it a day. I did tell her to text me when she reach home. I continued on my journey as after she alighted, the bus would also reach my house bus stop.

Moments later, my phone beeped and she told me that she was home and even mentioned she enjoyed the outing and she was quite happy. Wished each other nites. That sums up my Valentine's date.

Didn't text her after that (I myself is unsure why thou). I only texted her few days later on a Friday night to see how is she and intending to continue the chat with her. Waited..... no reply for the whole night. Come Saturday morning, when I woke up and checked my phone...... Still no reply....

~To be continued~~

Will slowly get to mention about Tinder and wechat nearby.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Ist supporter here, nice start.
Old 15-01-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
contentious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping here.
More updates pls.
Old 15-01-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter here.
Old 15-01-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
LiuXiaoGong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, please continue.
Old 15-01-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
HSBCtalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please keep going
Thanks for nice story
Old 15-01-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Miksky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here
Old 15-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Thanks all for supporting. Hope the response will be good. Will try my best to write a nice story.

To continue:
So for the whole of the next few days, no updates from Su anymore. Felt quite disappointed as I felt that the 1st date during that Valentine was quite enjoyable as we did chat alot with little silence in between our conversation. Furthermore she is single at that point of time and didn't have a bf before and so I thought if the feel is just right for both of us. Who knows, we could start a relationship. Texted her the next few days but still no reply.

Remember was one of the Saturday, towards the end of the month (Feb). Suddenly received an sms from her saying that she was busy, studying IELTS at the moment and will contact me once she is more free. I really took her word for it and wished her well, no worries etc, hoping to receive her msg again but from then on, no msgs from her and subsequently she removed me from facebook. That was when I "woke up" and decided to hatch a revenge plan for hurting my feelings. Remember I mentioned earlier I have a personal P.I. which I called him my brother also? Yes, we are that close. I decided to seek his help in my revenge plan. 1st thing 1st, I need to find out where she live, the exact block no. and unit.
Old 15-01-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

It didn't take long for Ben, my P.I to find out where Su lives. According to his update, he noticed Su would usually reach her home at around 5.30pm everyday after work. I intended to carry out my revenge plan, parked my car at her house carpark at around 5pm and waited with Ben at the void deck for Su to come home.

We didn't have to wait long and we spotted Su walking to her lift landing. We hurried to enter the lift with her and Ben prepared a handkerchief to cover her nose; she was knocked out. We hurriedly carry her to my car and drove off to somewhere secluded in Lim Chu Kang area.

2 hrs later, Su woke up. Took her awhile to orientate herself, she struggled in the car back seat and screamed (we didn't tie her up thou). I have to fix this. Hence I showed her some nude photos of her in my phone (Taken earlier when she was still unconscious) and some pics of her naked body hugging me and made it in such a way that her lips touched my cheek (A willing kiss). Blackmail!! Gotcha!

I told Su that I can drive her home now, but she has to co-operate with me from now onwards so that I will not circulate the photos. She agreed and I also added on that whenever I text her, she has to be available and meet me. Well, she also agreed on this.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Last update for the night.

Previously, I told Su that whenever I text her, she has to be available and meet me. Well, she also agreed on this.

That very weekend, I plan to meet her to take revenge on snubbing me after the first date. Texted her on Friday night to book her for the next day. Great! She replied that she has plans already but, well, she would have to cancel it. Too bad.

Next day, I met her at the shopping mall near our area for breakfast and off I drove her to my previous home in Bukit Batok, was vacant and I have the spare key to the flat. Ben has already hidden a pinhole camera in the masterbed room for a particular purpose. She would have to accompany me for this weekend. Oh ya, to add on, before that I have already asked her to inform her parents that she would be staying over at a friend's house.

Once entering the vacant flat, I ordered her to have a shower in the masterbed room bathroom and I followed suit. Next, I ordered her to strip before me immediately, well, she was feeling shy and reluctant but does she have a choice? Yes, shy, don't think she is shy, hey, I was the one being snubbed in the end thou.

After the shower, she was made to lie down on the queen size bed of the masterbed room fully naked and I slowly crawled on top of her. Next, I proceeded to lick and kiss from her forehead, cheeks, down her neck to her breasts, nipples, down her body and I let my tongue circulate near her belly button. Back to her breasts and nipples, and I gave some small bites which she moaned softly. As I did this, the recording by the pinhole camera has already commenced halfway. Can't believed she is a virgin (According to her, no bf before). If not, I would already have used a dildo on her first. After kissing and enjoying her naked body for quite some time, I already have a full erection, some more seeing the trail of saliva on her body. Finally, I can proceed and penetrate for the first time. PIAK and began my first thrust in missionary. Su immediately cupped her hands to her mouth to prevent from screaming.
Old 16-01-2019, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Shingles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, support thread!
Old 16-01-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 16-01-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

Thanks for the response

Smack. Insert my dick back in again and started pumping Su while she was trying hard not to scream. Moments later, I lied down on top of her and continued rocking above. Slowly, I could feel her hands wantonly grabbed hold of my back tightly. She is very tight down there lol. Felt that I am going to cum soon but I didn’t want this to end so soon. By then, we have started to sweat as this flat is vacant and there is no fan and air conditioning.Suddenly felt that she had cummed, looked down at the bed without the bedsheets; was stained with blood and her juice. Flipped her to standing doggy and continued pumping, by then, my verge of cumming has subsided. Kinda hard for me to cum in doggy position; while gripping her waist and kneading her mangoes, I continued pumping while licking her sweaty back. My sweat also dripped on her back, forming droplets as it is stuffy in the room. Pumped for another 15 more mins in this same position and released my grip on her. She fell back onto the bed; shagged out. I quickly turned her back to missionary and lied on top of her while frenching her and rocking ontop of her. Slowly, she reciprocated back and we had a tongue fight. I was being wantonly held on to as well. This went on for another 5 more mins when I finally cummed into her pussy. SONG ARGH!!! Gave her one hard bite on her breast and rolled over to the side of her sweaty body. Saw my cum flowed out, together with some blood. Staining the bed. Scooped her to the side spooning position, planting some kisses while waiting for myself to recover. Man, she smelled of sweat. Womanly smell lol. Long day to go! Shall enjoy myself slowly with this realistic lady!
Old 16-01-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

After some time I felt like doing it again. Flipped her facing up while she sobbed and apologised to me that she shouldn’t have snubbed me after the 1st date when she found me not suitable for her. I told her off and said we can still be friends right? She agreed and begged me to let her go and that I have already took her virginity.

Nope. I quickly masturbated myself while kneading her breasts. Soon, my little bro got hard again and I inserted and started pumping and rocking above her again. I cummed in her pussy again after awhile. The 2nd time lesser bloodstains. Did another 2 more rnds with her in the afternoon, ejaculated into her and by the time it was evening, Su was lying spread eagled staring at the ceiling; completely shagged out. I am beginning to feel tired also, didn’t cum so many times before. Looking forward to night fall as I have other plans.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1