The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Question is who paid the 700 to eat the golden pussy.... ppl pls dun go pp...it's very ex now
Who will pay?? 700 is about 1k SGD. I rather go f spider.
Old 22-10-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Question is who paid the 700 to eat the golden pussy.... ppl pls dun go pp...it's very ex now
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
SBF not only has a lot of Korean superstars but also power elite super high income persons!
Old 22-10-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

never try wechat, i never had good experience on wechat, last time i tried wechat in HCM was just to see if things have changed but it didnt, came a old milf knock on my door with huge sunglasses to cover up her face, i was tipsy and eager for quick release, so just bang, halfway through she turn back and ask me why take such a long time??? (when i get a ugly one i usually go doggie style so i dont have to see her face, but her back was equally bad, full of pimples)

the last time i tried wechat in cambodia was in PP, came a ladyboy, which i specifically asked if she was a LB and she denied, (i actually have taken LB before, just that at the time i wasnt in the mood for LB), so long story short she refused to leave, i had to asked my "friends" to come and ask her to leave

yes, so never try wechat, unless you only want to spend lots of time and money and effort to chase non WL
Old 22-10-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ah hia ppl eat spiders in Cambodia ...why u wan to F with their food...
Old 22-10-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
never try wechat, i never had good experience on wechat, last time i tried wechat in HCM was just to see if things have changed but it didnt, came a old milf knock on my door with huge sunglasses to cover up her face, i was tipsy and eager for quick release, so just bang, halfway through she turn back and ask me why take such a long time??? (when i get a ugly one i usually go doggie style so i dont have to see her face, but her back was equally bad, full of pimples)

the last time i tried wechat in cambodia was in PP, came a ladyboy, which i specifically asked if she was a LB and she denied, (i actually have taken LB before, just that at the time i wasnt in the mood for LB), so long story short she refused to leave, i had to asked my "friends" to come and ask her to leave

yes, so never try wechat, unless you only want to spend lots of time and money and effort to chase non WL
wow bro...u r really brave! hahaa...
BTW bro will u be in pp this late dec, i will be there. Haven't catch up w u for long liao.
Let me know if u r coming....
Old 22-10-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
wow bro...u r really brave! hahaa...
BTW bro will u be in pp this late dec, i will be there. Haven't catch up w u for long liao.
Let me know if u r coming....
late dec im in hong kong for 歌神 concert
Old 23-10-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

A Singaporean Man Had His Necklace Snatched While Mongering On The Street Of Phnom Penh

A Singaporean man got on a tuk tuk to look for sex service near Sorya mall, while he was talking to a girl bargaining the price, an opportunists snatched his necklace and ran away. It took place around 3:30 am on 21 October 2016 along street 63 corner of 154 located in Beoung Rieng commune, Daun Penh district, Phnom Penh.

The victim said, he left from his hotel along the riverside on a tuk tuk to look for sex service in Sorya area. Adding that, once he arrived where he had his necklace snatched, he was talking to a girl about the price, at the time, he didn’t get off from a tuk tuk, he was talking to her while he was still on the tuk tuk. Then, at one point, an unknown man came close and snatched his golden necklace and ran away.

Adding that, the girl told him to give her some money, she would bring the necklace back to him, however he didn’t buy it and told the tuk tuk driver to bring him to Beoung Rieng police station to file a complaint. The victim said, if it was the money, he wouldn’t care so much as he could earn it back. However, the necklace was a souvenir that his mother gave him. After having filed a complaint, he didn’t leave the police station as he was asking police to help looking for his necklace.

Old 23-10-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

who is this, please own up
Old 23-10-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
who is this, please own up :
You think the guy will own up....known fact that we shouldn't bring or wear expensive jewellery when we travel....

If he had read up he will not lose his necklace...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-10-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
A Singaporean Man Had His Necklace Snatched While Mongering On The Street Of Phnom Penh.

This Indian or Malay bro sibei courageous!
Kick up a fuss and let whole world know he went overseas to call chicken!

Old 23-10-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A Singaporean Man Had His Necklace Snatched While Mongering On The Street Of Phnom Penh
Typical SG... I always tell my friends, dun wear gold, dun show your wallet n your ipui openly. SG like to leave wallet n mobile on the table when having meal. Like to talk or IM on the mobile while walking on the street. U are telling others, come rob me. When anyone comes n tell he was robbed, I will not bother cause most of the time due to your own stupidity n nothing can be done.
Old 25-10-2016, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
Chucky1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChucky1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Theft from tourists is on the increase in Phnom Penh.I had my backpack stolen today.I only arrived in Phnom Penh yesterday.The plan was to go shopping,initially to the tailor to have some trousers made and then to go Sorya Mall to buy watches as gifts.I was carrying $550 in my wallet along with a credit card.While the tuktuk slowed down to come to the tailor shop,someone on a motorcycle snatched my bag which was on the floor of the tuktuk and they drove off.
I first went back to my hotel to cancel the stolen credit card,then I went to report the theft at the police station so as to obtain a report to later claim from my travel insurance.
The police and other people said that it is better not to keep money in your bag,as bags are easily stolen,but to keep moneyin your pockets.Perhaps I will buy a money belt to keep my money.I had a moneybelt for travel Thailand in the past,but found the money belt uncomfortable,and preferred not to wear it.
Old 25-10-2016, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky1 View Post
Theft from tourists is on the increase in Phnom Penh.I had my backpack stolen today.
It has not increase but instead it is always there. When in tuk tuk, dun just leave bag unattended. I always sling n hug onto my laptop bag when in tuk tuk.

I did post snatching in this thread before. Let me give 3 real life examples.

1) These assholes operate in pair, 1 rider and another pillion. I was playing with my mobile in the tuk tuk and lucky I was holding tightly to my mobile. A bike rode beside me n tried to snatch my mobile, my reaction was fast, I gave a hard kick to the bike n fortunately, this save my mobile.

2) I have another friend, whose mobile was snatched when he was on the street. He was sicked of these snatching, he bought a nokia worth USD 50... ever since, he has no worry of asshole snatching his mobile.

3) Another friend came to PP tour. He has the same habit as me, brought a few notes n put them in the front pocket of his jeans. He was in the night market n soon he realised his box of cig was stolen... fortunately the asshole pickpocket the wrong item, instead of his wallet but his box of cig which he placed in the back of his jeans.

In PP if these assholes were caught red handed, he will be whacked till he lied on the floor. No police will be available. Even locals will assist to whack him.
Old 25-10-2016, 09:30 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108486 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

In PP if these assholes were caught red handed, he will be whacked till he lied on the floor. No police will be available. Even locals will assist to whack him.
I agreed to this. They should be skin alive too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-10-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Just a few mths back, I rent a motorcycle in Sihanouk, in the day time I rode to a park to relax n makan, after relaxing, I start my bike but could not start and so I tried to kick start but also cannot as I'm not used to d bike. Then a man came walking towards me apparently to help me kick start the bike, of course I was very happy .

In short, d man succeeded in starting d bike and then switch off d bike, this time he sit on my bike and then try to start again. I immediately sense smthing wrong and so I just hold on to the bike, his intention was to ride off with my bike but could not do so because I was holding to d bike. His friend laugh at him.

I was rob once in wat phnom and so now I'm very careful.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1