The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2016, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Wishing all Bros here Happy Lunar Chinese New Year 新年快乐。万事如意。🐒年行大运

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-02-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1912 / Power: 11
yookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun be lazy...go read other similar cases which we posted here since 2008...
Actually I already started to read YR 2009 posts of this thread before CNY, frankly speaking I cant find any similar story, not even "Ur" story or post among posts before 2009( unless u used diff nick )

Anyway now is CNY!

Huat Ah!
Old 11-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yookevinyoo View Post
Actually I already started to read YR 2009 posts of this thread before CNY, frankly speaking I cant find any similar story, not even "Ur" story or post among posts before 2009( unless u used diff nick )

Anyway now is CNY!

Huat Ah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck her and be done with it.
Boss tips no. 4.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpo...2&postcount=28

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-02-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

any bro going viet to look for decent viet bu?
Old 13-02-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

any bro stay at Vinpearl Phu Quoc Resort before?

is it GirlFriendly??

thanks
Old 13-02-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:

So the rest of 3 days, I found out she really kind of wife material haha.

How so? shall describe in next post..

Now still working...on Saturday...kinda sad...
Dun jump head in bro...observe first.

u still dun know anything about her.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 13-02-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Just need to clarify some stuff for an friend who have been bugging me about some issue. He may want to marry a VB

Been searching the thread...just looking to clarify

Question is

Register in VN or Register in Singapore is easier?

Register in VN things to do??

*) For the Vietnamese:
1. Fill up the form of marriage registration.
2. Single certificate - People’s committee confirmed. (within 6months)
3. Health certificate
4. ID Card (certified copy)
5. Household book.

*) For the foreigner:
1. Fill up the form of marriage registration (by Vietnamese language)
2. Single certificate.
3. Health certificate.
4. Passport (certified copy)

Note:
1. Each kind of paper must have 2 sets.
2. Both sides must be in at Department of justice of Hanoi . If one side can not be in Hanoi because of special reason, must make the letter of authorize.
3. During 20days, from the day receive marriage’s documents, Department of justice will interview.
4. All the documents by another language , not Vietnamese language, must translate all by Vietnamse language at Vietnamese justice office.
5. After 7days result, both sides must take back the marriage certificate.
6. Fees: 1 mil vnd
7. Time resolution: 30days

REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGE OVERSEAS
The Consulate-General can assist to issue a letter certifying your marriage search records from the Singapore Registry of Marriages (ROM). In order for us to issue such a letter, please obtain and present the following documents:
1. An original certified hard copy of the search result for marriage records issued by ROM (Note: this does not refer to the print copy of the on-screen result generated through the free search service for marriage records). Singaporeans who are overseas may apply for the document via the ROM websitehttp://www.rom.gov.sg/ and/or through the assistance of a friend or relative. (This hardcopy must be certified by ROM and Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) in Singapore before being brought to the Consulate-General.)

Note: Please use your NRIC number to apply for a search result.
2. If you are a divorcee, please produce a duly certified copy of the divorce certificate (Certificate of Making Decree Nisi Absolute / Certificate of Making Interim Judgment Final. (This hardcopy must be certified by the Court and MFA in Singapore before being brought to the Consulate-General.)
3. You will need to appear in person to execute a Statutory Declaration as required by the Vietnam authorities. Please bring your passport for verification of identity.
For notarisation services at our Consulate, please submit the documents during office hours from Mon – Fri (except public holidays), from 9 am – 11.30 am.
Processing Fee
The fee for a Statutory Declaration is VND 90,000.
The fee for certifying true a document is VND 80,000 per copy.
The fee for certifying true signature/seal/stamp is VND170,000 per document.

Processing Time: 1 working day to process.
After notarising all these documents, we will issue a letter on your current status. After obtaining this letter and required notarised documents, you need to bring these documents to the Department of External Relations in HCMC for legalisation at 6, Alexandre De Rhodes, District 1, HCMC. Tel: +84 8 38224 224.
Next, you may wish to bring these documents to the Justice Division of People’s Committee of District 1 at 47 Le Duan Street, District 1, HCMC or the relevant Province Justice Department for the translation into Vietnamese before submitting to the City/Province Justice Department together with all the required documents for marriage application. (Note: You are advised to check with the Province’s Justice Department for the documentations required as it varies among provinces.)

To re-register in singapore..Must do?

However, if you wish to re-register your overseas marriage in Singapore, both parties (i.e. bride and groom) must come personally to ROM to apply, together with relevant supporting documents as indicated below. Upon receiving your application, we will review and verify the documents before proceeding to re-register the marriage. Please note that a fee of $55 applies (payable by NETS/Cashcard) and our standard turnaround time to process such application is up to 5 working days upon receiving your application, together with the necessary documents.

(a) Original overseas certificate of marriage

(b) Extract copy of the certificate of marriage duly endorsed by the overseas Ministry of Foreign Affairs and further endorsed by the Embassy of Singapore or by the Foreign Embassy in Singapore

(c) English translated certificate of marriage duly endorsed by the overseas Ministry of Foreign Affairs and further endorsed by the Embassy of Singapore or by the Foreign Embassy in Singapore (applicable if the document is in foreign language)

(d) Document of identity used when registering the marriage overseas (for both groom and bride)

(e) Original Singapore NRIC (for Singapore Citizen/ Singapore PR) and original valid passport (for foreigner) of the groom and bride as applicable

(f) Any other relevant documents (e.g. divorce papers or death certificate of late spouse if at the point of marriage, you were a divorcee or widow)

Viet KTV short guide

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

Old 13-02-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

Continued

Marry in singapore

From ROM

What is the process to register our marriage with ROM? Is there any difference if my spouse-to-be is a foreigner?
It is important to note that you have to give the required notice period of at least 21 days to ROM before you can get married. You may file a notice of marriage via eService (https://www.rom.gov.sg/efile/file_no...age_step1a.asp) or you may use the eKisok services available at ROM.

Once you have completed the filing of notice, a system-generated appointment date and time will be given for verification of documents and perform statutory declaration (VDSD) at ROM. This appointment is usually 1 to 14 days prior to your solemnization date and both parties must be present at ROM for this appointment.

Where one party or both parties are foreigners, the law requires at least one of you to be physically present in Singapore for a period for at least 15 days before you can proceed to file the notice of marriage. The 15 days need not be consecutive or continuous, that is, it can be for instance several different visits amounting to 15 days (but excluding the day of arrival in Singapore each time).

For current or former work permit holders who wish to marry a Singapore citizen or Singapore permanent resident, you should obtain approval from Ministry of Manpower to ensure that the application to register marriage does not contravene any part of the work permit conditions.

**Need to translate her documents if needed plus a translator on site for checking of documents and marry date

Then once settled, is there a need to resubmit documents to Vietnamese authorities in home province of vb?

Viet KTV short guide

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

Old 13-02-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

Anyway now is CNY!

Huat Ah!
There are so many cases...classic in the thread.

High number similiar

Summary 1

meet gal in ktv singapore
think gal wife material
go see gal in vn
decide to marry
do not understand gal
divorce

Summary 2

meet gal in ktv singapore
think gal wife material
go see gal in vn
kena robert
break up
think all vb no good

rule of thumb
Go vn find a good gal not from ktv singapore
Observe observe for min 2 years (or like fireshark 4 years)
Then decide

Viet KTV short guide

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

Old 13-02-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone familiar with this area? any street food eatery, market within walking distance?
Chung cư Kim Tâm Hải, 27 Trường Chinh, Tân Thới Nhất, 12, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Old 14-02-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
There are so many cases...classic in the

rule of thumb
Go vn find a good gal not from ktv singapore
Observe observe for min 2 years (or like fireshark 4 years)
Then decide
if not working in vietnam or have particular reasons to visit vietnam very frequently, very difficult to know normal gals.

any examples?
Old 15-02-2016, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree , must visit regular at least monthly.
2 years with my gf and we still go through lots of challenges and misunderstanding. Lots of suspicious and quarrels but each day and each day we understand each other better. Takes Long time my Friend , to understand them better.
Not easy but so don't fall in love so quickly. It. Will hurt you in the end and not the girl.
Old 15-02-2016, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And by the my gf not from KTV and still hard to understand Viet girls.
Old 15-02-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1912 / Power: 11
yookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Boss tips no. 4.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpo...2&postcount=28

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck her and be done with it.

FL definitely are Whores. WL maybe, or may not be whores, and I believe that whores would not cry for you ( not for themselves ) so many times.

Tears maybe deceiving, I know.
Old 15-02-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4466 / Power: 10
VIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond repute

Just to share my 20 cent.

Even after a long period of understanding and get married, is another new chapter of life. Before and after married, character won't be the same anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1