The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jblover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR Relaxa HC Concorde Hotel KL Jalan Sultan Ismail

Had a quick business trip to KL yesterday. Had a room booked at the hotel concorde. Decided to drop by for a massage at the Relaxa Spa since traffic was so bad getting into town. Went up to the counter and get asked "Do you want regular or special massage?" The question kinda surprised me so I said regular, but asked how much for special. RM260. Put down the money and he took me to the back room.
Old 26-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

Re: FR Relaxa HC Concorde Hotel KL Jalan Sultan Ismail

Have to do this in pieces...nly allowed 800 characters per post because Im still moderated.

She took me into the shower and handed me some soap, then after I was all soaped up she joined me to rinse me off. First look I was shocked. She was great looking. nice and thin...very tall.
Old 26-10-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

Went back to the bed where she gave me a very nice but quick massage back then front where she proceeded into a catbath. Between her lips on my chest and then a tounge in my ear, I was standing at attention in no time. She reached down and I think I shocker her a little because of my size. I'm not huge but to this little 45kg girl a thick 7 inches semed like alot for her to handle. Her eyes got huge when she looked at me. She went to start to give me a bbbj, but I stopped her. I needed a quick break to calm myself down, so I asked her if she'd like a massage. She happily laid down for me for a back rub. I could tell she needed one, I had her moaning with that massage, especially on her feet.
Old 26-10-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

I rolled her over and she gave me the sweetest hug thanks, then she started at my ear again, but this time she was really into it. I reach over to give her a little rub, and found her other hand already rubbing her clit. I took over for her and found she was really dry still. Start fingering her softly, and that got the juices flowing. Pretty soon I had her cumming. SHe started shuddering, and saying somehting in chinese. I started to pull away but she grabbed my hand quickly and put it back to work. once she was done she sat up and reach over for the condom.
Old 26-10-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

I was rock hard still and she covered me up, and proceeded to climb on top of me. As she sat down I could feel how hot here pussy was and it was dripping wet now. As she sat down it took her a couple tries to open up enough to take me all the way in. I was bottoming OUT!!! SHe was grimacing at first, but pretty soon she was riding me hard and grinding her clit on my cock. I have never seen a girl enjoy herself so much. Not on my dick anyways. I felt like super man...pretty soon she came again...started shivering and climbed off. I flipped her over and started to pound her hard. She wrapped her legs around me and keep pulling me in tighter. Again I asked her...and she nodded but couldn't say anything. That was enough for me, and sn she started to cum I let go and finished as well
Old 26-10-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

Afterwards I gave her an extra 50 and my room number. She said she was done at 11, and she would come up after.

Right at 11:15 i got a knock on my door Round 2...I'll keep this one for myself, but lets just say, she didn't ask for any money, and she stayed the rest of the night. She gave me her hp number for the next time im in KL.

I would recommend this place for an easy trip.
Old 26-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kenl8888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Long time haven't been to Concorde due to traffic jams @ bukit bintang.
Still what's her number.. just may drop by in the near future..
Old 26-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
pimpf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I once put up at the same hotel for almost 3 wks. Knew of the HC beforehand but was too busy to pay a visit. A female colleague thought it was unisex and had wanted to go have a massage together. I tried my best to explain that it was not that kind of massage place she had in mind.

Nevertheless, she dragged me there but I stopped her at the entrance. Asked if she noticed the dressing of the girls there. I then took her downstairs to dinner and to end the argument, I asked the waiter.

He answered yes yes with a smile + twinkle in his eye on whether the massage place was good. When I asked if women (pointing to colleague) cld go, he shook his head furiously and said no no no. That place not for women!

I rested my case.
Old 26-10-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

@Ken...I would say that her and I had a special chemistry. She had never seen a guy as big as me. I'm 1.9m tall and almost 150kg. I plan to use her number for myself next time I go.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1