The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 1
JimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
How many times you need to bonk a week?

So whats everyones desire amount of bonking. For me ideally 4-5 days, best if can find short fling for a few weeks haha
Old 28-07-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of
Re: How many times you need to bonk a week?

My bkk flings normally 1-2 a day everyday for 3-4 days. After come back need ti recover haha. But daily see got money visit FL lor, no time to waste hitting on sg girls, low return on investment.
Old 29-07-2023, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

You guys so much juice. I can keep going for a long time but twice a week is enough for me.
Old 29-07-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCNX View Post
So whats everyones desire amount of bonking. For me ideally 4-5 days, best if can find short fling for a few weeks haha
Hard to find fling if one is married. Unless you shower her with alot of money. Then it will be paid sex
Old 30-07-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Thehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

With my current fling when we started average around 8 times per week, now down to 3 times a week due to arrangements.
Old 30-07-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

JimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Hard to find fling if one is married. Unless you shower her with alot of money. Then it will be paid sex
Shower your wife with money keep her busy . Lol doing it wrong bruh
Old 30-07-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 2
klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!

Once or twice a week is enough without masturbation. Do you guys also store up to unload?
Old 01-08-2023, 07:12 AM
Samster

Yeah usually 1 week. If no bonk then pcc. Haha

I love it when girls say so much.lol
Old 01-08-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

W00ps double post
Old 02-08-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by klosh964 View Post
Once or twice a week is enough without masturbation. Do you guys also store up to unload?
Store and give it to her is the best.
Old 02-08-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 1
YoYoBall is a glorious beacon of lightYoYoBall is a glorious beacon of lightYoYoBall is a glorious beacon of lightYoYoBall is a glorious beacon of lightYoYoBall is a glorious beacon of lightYoYoBall is a glorious beacon of light

2-4 times a week.
Old 02-08-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

I usually service my wife during weekends when we can laze in bed in the morning and just make out and fuck.

i usually stop masturbating a few days before the weekend so i can fill her up properly when i cum. i generally edge myself during the weekdays so i feel more relaxed and clear minded or else i feel uncomfortable and feel backed up.
Old 02-08-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
I usually service my wife during weekends when we can laze in bed in the morning and just make out and fuck.

i usually stop masturbating a few days before the weekend so i can fill her up properly when i cum. i generally edge myself during the weekdays so i feel more relaxed and clear minded or else i feel uncomfortable and feel backed up.
Why married man need to masturbate? Sex can understand but handjob is not too difficult for wife to help.
Old 03-08-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Same here for uncle, we avg once to twice a week still in our 40s. Its just gotten into that routine, no longer young and wild like in our early years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post

Old 03-08-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
adrianang2511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tend to masturbate regularly on a daily basis. Somehow, I feel my drive is a bit high for my age. So, right now I would say I am happy to bang twice a day 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1