The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

A Happy and Prosperous CNY to all samsters!

Lately have been mostly rtf my favorite gals, save for some new sampling.
Here’s my current Top 5 fav in no order of preference :

1. 1649 Tian Tian (rtf 5x)
2. 1608 Xin Er (rtf 4x)
3. 1667 Annie
4. 2062 Anqi (rtf 5x)
5. 1606a Xiao Xiao (rtf 1x)

Others I would luv to try soon include 1606 Meng Lu, 1654a Jia Jia.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 27-02-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

I had MIA in last 4 months of 2017 and since 2018 till current day these first two months, I have bonked Alice (x 2, 2047), Xiao Mi (x 1 , rtc,1654A), AnQi (x 1, 2062), Jo Jo (x 1 , 1654A), AnQi (x 2, 1425, no frenching, only lip kissing during orgasm), Xiao Xiao (x1, 1606A), Mi Xue (x1, 16W02, 2 hr session), Zhen Zhen (x1 16W04), San San (x 2, 1654A), Tian Xin (x 1, 16W04), Xia Tian (x 2, 1649), Bing Bing (x 1, 1612), Xiao Mei (x 1, 2040). All of them gave me a very satisfied bonk and I am very happy with all of them.
I don’t do bbbj, AR, capped BJ, cat bath .....etc and only emphasis on the followings : 1. attractive to me 2. friendly, cheerful and at least appeared to be willing to please 3. frenched passionately , if not I may have problem to unload bullets 4. able to withstand my piling and don’t stop half way and resort to HJ (which happened many times in past two years and made me MIA in GL for a period sometimes), usually net 30 to 40 mins, my longest session was with Mi Xue recently for 1 hr 15 mins net, overall 1 hr 25 mins and I surrendered and she appeared that could go on for another hr, my sincere salute to her, lol)
So based on the above , my present top 5 , in no particular order are :
1. San San 1654A
2. Xia Tian 1649
3. AnQi 2062
4. Alice 2047
5. Mi Xue 16W02 ( I treat her as in Cat 150 in my context)

Will continue to explore others recommended by Bros.
Old 27-02-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Support Sharing FRs/Info Freely Without Any Preconditions

This is what I like to see in SBF!

Sharing of FRs/GL Info freely without any preconditions in this open forum - this has my total support

On the otherhand, I am totally against so-called sharing of FRs/GL Info with preconditions first, before actually going ahead with the so-called sharing of FRs/GL Info in this open forum.

Tks n Upz for you buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I had MIA in last 4 months of 2017 and since 2018 till current day these first two months, I have bonked Alice (x 2, 2047), Xiao Mi (x 1 , rtc,1654A), AnQi (x 1, 2062), Jo Jo (x 1 , 1654A), AnQi (x 2, 1425, no frenching, only lip kissing during orgasm), Xiao Xiao (x1, 1606A), Mi Xue (x1, 16W02, 2 hr session), Zhen Zhen (x1 16W04), San San (x 2, 1654A), Tian Xin (x 1, 16W04), Xia Tian (x 2, 1649), Bing Bing (x 1, 1612), Xiao Mei (x 1, 2040). All of them gave me a very satisfied bonk and I am very happy with all of them.
I don’t do bbbj, AR, capped BJ, cat bath .....etc and only emphasis on the followings : 1. attractive to me 2. friendly, cheerful and at least appeared to be willing to please 3. frenched passionately , if not I may have problem to unload bullets 4. able to withstand my piling and don’t stop half way and resort to HJ (which happened many times in past two years and made me MIA in GL for a period sometimes), usually net 30 to 40 mins, my longest session was with Mi Xue recently for 1 hr 15 mins net, overall 1 hr 25 mins and I surrendered and she appeared that could go on for another hr, my sincere salute to her, lol)
So based on the above , my present top 5 , in no particular order are :
1. San San 1654A
2. Xia Tian 1649
3. AnQi 2062
4. Alice 2047
5. Mi Xue 16W02 ( I treat her as in Cat 150 in my context)

Will continue to explore others recommended by Bros.
Old 27-02-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!
Re: Support Sharing FRs/Info Freely Without Any Preconditions

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Sharing of FRs/GL Info freely without any preconditions in this open forum - this has my total support

On the otherhand, I am totally against so-called sharing of FRs/GL Info with preconditions first, before actually going ahead with the so-called sharing of FRs/GL Info in this open forum.

Tks n Upz for you buddy
LOL! I know who this is targeted at. Agreed!
Old 27-02-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Tks n Upz for you buddy
Thks Bro, LoL. Out of the blue moon, sudddenly last evening with an impulse, I decided to join member officially since about 2 yrs ago and wrote for the 1st time. Was struggling last evening with my iPhone on logging in, wrote message and download message. Glad to join this big circle and hereby say hello to all Samsters, lol

I missed the previous batch WLs like Ding Ding, YiNa, Yue Liang, XYZ, Linda, AnQi, LeLe, Xiao Niao, Coco, Apple, Qiao Er, Esp Zhen Zhen and Shuang Shuang. I get to know them because of this forum
Old 28-02-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Support Sharing FRs/Info Freely Without Any Preconditions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressedboi View Post
Just for this, i shall Upz u, buddy

But pls wait awhile as i am only carrying me tab at the mo
Old 28-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Support Sharing FRs/Info Freely Without Any Preconditions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Thks Bro, LoL. Out of the blue moon, sudddenly last evening with an impulse, I decided to join member officially since about 2 yrs ago and wrote for the 1st time. Was struggling last evening with my iPhone on logging in, wrote message and download message. Glad to join this big circle and hereby say hello to all Samsters, lol

I missed the previous batch WLs like Ding Ding, YiNa, Yue Liang, XYZ, Linda, AnQi, LeLe, Xiao Niao, Coco, Apple, Qiao Er, Esp Zhen Zhen and Shuang Shuang. I get to know them because of this forum
Welcum to SBF n tks once again for sharing freely without any preconditions buddy

Gosh those abv retired mms u mentioned were hot APs!
Old 28-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

lol. I’m amazed at someone’s hypocrisy in this forum.
Old 28-02-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Hi Bro Omnia,
Yah we dun need pre conditions. We need pre cum.
Cheers
Old 28-02-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

some buggers here have been preconditioned to have oversensitive but weak cocks.

They get easily agitated over small things but no balls to tango with someone their own size, only dare to pick on those they feel they can bully.
Old 28-02-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Hi Bro Omnia,
Yah we dun need pre conditions. We need pre cum.
Cheers
Beware of your Pre Cum hor...

You might hear someone calling you DaDDy
Old 28-02-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Bro Unfit,

Old 01-03-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Bro Unfit,

Just kidding
Old 01-03-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light

Seems like lesser girls of late gives really good service and can hold a conversation well. Good gems have hard to come by nowadays. My top 5 i will go for nowadays are limited to :
1. Jiajia (1654a)
2. Maizi (1654a)
3. Tian Xin (1608)
4. Anqi (2062)
5. Xiaoxiao (1606a)

Any gems i missed or shd try, bros can pm me. Tks.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Support Sharing FRs/Info Freely Without Any Preconditions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressedboi View Post
Appreciate the points, tks a bunch buddy

Btw think this might interest u!....

Quote:
Tku for sharing yr pov buddy.

So is it right to try and coerce samsters to fulfil any preconditions set, before 'sharing' FRs/Info in this open forum regardless of whether the intention is for so-called 'fun' or otherwise?

I say this becuz that is what this is really all about at the end of the day....no fulfilling the demand for any preconditions set, than no FR/Info will be provided....

As for so-called 'fun'...i wonder if demanding(in the form of preconditions) from samsters for points and bumping up threads amounting to spam is considered 'fun'?

And what about demanding(in the form of preconditions) from samsters to zap other samsters into a negative points situation, is this considered 'fun' as well?....

Bottom line this an open forum.....so samsters are under no obligation to share FRs/Info.....but.....if samsters wish to share, then they should do so freely without setting any preconditions whatsoever....if not it just makes a mockery out of this open forum....

Anways, thank goodness the large majority of samsters in this open forum have the common sense to ignore this sort of unproductive behaviour and I am also glad to see that only 1 samster thus far has gone down this disruptive path....long may this continue....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post

About having preconditions before issuing FR, if you are referring to BronzeGod, I think he is just trying to have some fun But not enough people want to join in the fun leh!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1