The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2011, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
StarNooBerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR On L18H38

Thanks funksoulbro for the reccomendation.
Went down few days ago to try G19. She's quite tall for me (me not that tall in the first place. Hehe). And I really like the massage after that. Below are the FR.

Looks: 6.5/10 (one man's meat is another man's poison)
Boobs: 6/10 (big but fake... Haiz)
Bj: 6/10 (sop lor... Had Better one b4)
Fj: 7/10 (she really knows how to moan)
RTF: maybe...

On my way out, saw G10... looks pretty... Any bro got FR on her to share?
Old 06-01-2011, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
shrek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funksoulbro View Post
G28 and G9
G9 also super ang pai.
G28 gonna go back soon, so she tend to work less nowadays too..
Old 06-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
StarNooBerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrek View Post
G9 also super ang pai.
G28 gonna go back soon, so she tend to work less nowadays too..
Is it? Then I gotta try her b4 she goes back... Any other rec bro?
Old 08-01-2011, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
shrek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarNooBerz View Post
Is it? Then I gotta try her b4 she goes back... Any other rec bro?
G10. G88 if u into big Boobs
Old 08-01-2011, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrek View Post
G10. G88 if u into big Boobs
All the gals in this house are big boobs type. Went in to have a look and asked the OKT anyone with smaller boobs he felt very offended and gave me a kind of unhappy look and says all men like big boobs you are out of the norm. Then I walk off and went back to H20 to play with my favorite G16. After the game, came out and on the way out of the house, the OKT tell me next time to try his new G22 or G15. Stepped in and have a second look at these 2 new gals. G22 quite appealing and G15 looks to me quite a tall gal.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
hepco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be Nice Be Good and Be LOW PROFILE in whatever you do......

bros, good FRs so far, i never knew something like tonight would happen to me. i am a fan of L6H70.....but today i decided to stray....i went to L18 to have a look as FRs here has been good....you see there my statement has some story....in school, i was quite a popular kid.....many people knew me cos of some things that i did.....my school mates, canteen auntie, book shop auntie and also the bookshop delivery man or the boss, i cant remember.....they knew me cos i was riding a motobike to school then and very few kids did that....so quite conspicious....

Back to the FR, ,i decided to look for G19 cos i hear she's quite interesting......and so i went into the house and there she was....wooo......nice tits and was thanking my lucky stars i didnt have to wait.....and so i went in and she was quite frenly in the shower.....did nice scrubbing and had a kind of weird sexy look, like waiting to gooble you.....we proceeded to the bed after shower and she BBBJ me for a while, kind of short but i am ok.....suctio was not too bad, would be better if she could vaccumm a little harder.....she capped me and then proceed to cowgirl me......my head is a little big but am average length, but i didnt expect her to be moaning so loudly....damn!!! i tried to cover her mouth for fear of people being able to hear us outside or something.....i changed to doggie and did not raise her legs in case she started moaning again.....then proceeded to doggie her.....after a while, i could not come, dunno why...maybe stressed and shocked at her moanings....i ripped off the cap and she started to bbbj and hj me simultaneously......after a short while, i blasted my load all over....she then cleaned me up and we went to shower again....

i was a sextisfied man and i proceeded to leave the house....and when i stepped near the main gate, i saw a familiar face......the face also looked at me and stared at me for a while....and he blurted out my name.....and FUCK!!!! it was the OKT!!!! Knn!!! fucking embarassing....shit....i was like a guai kia in school.....i didnt know what to do....CB, to come to geyland find chicken and see the bookshop uncle as the OKT.....haiz.....Sway!!! sway.....he looked at me and said.....told me not to paiseh...normal to come here....i could only say yah yah yah...ok, uncle got to go work already....bye....

knn sway...to get caught fucking chicken by someone we know....sigh...anyone can give advice on what to do if we get caught by others?? i mean outside the house is ok got reason to BS...eat there, walking to whereever lah...but cb, coming out of the house.....haiz....first time first time..morale of the story? dun be too conspicuous.....later in life you might need to be less recognised......

short summary...

Looks: 7/10 kind of simple look, but ok, can grow on you....
Boobs: 8/10 meets my expectations, boobs lover....
Bj: 5/10 a bit fast lor...
Fj: 7/10 wah lau.....steam to hear a while the way she moan....but then, too loud a little paiseh....piak piak piak sound also quite loud.....so i tot whoever outside or next door sure can hear.....
RTF: how to go back....?? Bookshop ah pek outside...CB, i need to get his work schedule.....there are some nice girls inside....haiz....

Cheers all...sorry for the long FR....
Old 15-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

all u tiko pigs love to call chicken.
Old 15-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this hepco so young call chicken.
Old 15-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Samster

hepco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ahahah, thanks for the compliment....i wished i was young, i want to state for the record that i am forever 18.....even though i left school something like 20 years ago......anw.....interesting to see someone you know 20 yrs later without change....interesting.....
Old 17-01-2011, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hepco View Post
ahahah, thanks for the compliment....i wished i was young, i want to state for the record that i am forever 18.....even though i left school something like 20 years ago......anw.....interesting to see someone you know 20 yrs later without change....interesting.....
wah. means tat u r old fucker. how old r u? i should be younger than u a few year. want go call chicken together?
Old 17-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
holicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyholicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

visited this house a few times as i find the girls to my liking (in terms of looks). service is pretty SOP (shower, bj, fj).
tried G28 this times and was not disappointed. slim girl with nice soft b cup boobs. really enjoyed fucking her as she looked like a pretty syt.

looks: 7/10 (sweet & grows on you)
bj: 7/10
fj: 7/10
Old 17-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

the best legend from h38 has to be g88 few years back. Peach face syt with slim figure, huge tits and super perky ass.. juz the doggy F**k is worth every penny.. too bad, those were the days. hope the OKTs bring in similar gd stuff in future.
Old 19-01-2011, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Latemex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went yesterday. Saw girl 19's review somewhere.

Man she's tall! and very pretty and she can communicate in english & mandrin!
Service is also very good! Except for the fake boobs. Too hard. damn sian. Cannot shoot. Den she work very hard to try to help me, throwing in some massage here and there lolx.

Overall can't say its satisfying, but she's very friendly. Carries elegance with what she does. Fake boobs huge turn off =(
Old 04-02-2011, 02:17 PM
Samster

a new year now,may u all go berserk and suay throughout knn. who ask u all always go call chicken.knn
Old 06-02-2011, 03:53 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

the fantastic FRs on g9 and g19 tempted me to go down to h38 later to book them

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1