The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L8 h66e

Currently g88 is the prettiest in the house, c cup, long hair, fair skin and with white eyeliner. She 69 with me but doing capped fingering and bj. So far she is one of the best girls that I ever try in Geylang over these years. After trying her, I will not pick any other girl in the house other than her for the next 2 years.

cat 80
Old 18-06-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Blutengel is Cool - loads of Potential

G88 is very hot. Until now, no chance to get her. G18 is pretty but skinny, her service is good.
Old 21-06-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
Stormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
Currently g88 is the prettiest in the house, c cup, long hair, fair skin and with white eyeliner. She 69 with me but doing capped fingering and bj. So far she is one of the best girls that I ever try in Geylang over these years. After trying her, I will not pick any other girl in the house other than her for the next 2 years.

cat 80
Seriously bro? So faithful?
Give up the forest for 1 tree? In a playing field?
Old 21-06-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormz View Post
Seriously bro? So faithful?
Give up the forest for 1 tree? In a playing field?
Is good to stick with a girl if you can't find anyone else better or being the best with you. As she will give you better service for rtf.
Old 21-06-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Tried G88 few days back. Not as ang pai as some say. Rather biz bad most gals are there waiting only.
G88 and G77 looking best there. First glance G77 looking more pretty but overtime one will find G88 looking better.
Sadly that G88 boobs are enhanced if not she should be in the $150 cat. So enjoy her at $80 while you can.
Next I will try G77. The rest not appealing to me at all.
Old 21-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Stormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is good to stick with a girl if you can't find anyone else better or being the best with you. As she will give you better service for rtf.
Yes, but 2 years is a long time. I agree with you partially. You can continue going to your regular but no need to give up the forest for 2 years.
Ride donkey search horse.
Old 22-06-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, but 2 years is a long time. I agree with you partially. You can continue going to your regular but no need to give up the forest for 2 years.
Ride donkey search horse.
this one is maoshanwang durian...the others only d23...
Old 24-06-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

no. 68 is good too, although she is milf but she is from Shanghai which is quite rare n hard to find for geylang wls. got the looks figure and service.
Old 26-06-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited this house again after a long time. Asked the uncle who he recommended and he said G30. Went ahead with her and turned out to be a good experience. She was very hardworking. Good looking with C cup tits. She tried to KC me really hard the entire time. First time experiencing that haha.
Old 26-06-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

New batch is $60 or $80 ????
Old 30-06-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
New batch is $60 or $80 ????
most are $80 i heard, only 2 are $60.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by loneyheart; 01-07-2018 at 01:07 PM.
Old 04-07-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
most are $80 i heard, only 2 are $60.
Like that jin sad.. $60 prc is like a steal which you cannot get in any other houses. Which are the 2 which still on red tags? Can share?
Old 04-07-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Visited yesterday, saw girl 36 on red tags. Looks nice. Milf type
Old 04-07-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 18
dark123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdark123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Like that jin sad.. $60 prc is like a steal which you cannot get in any other houses. Which are the 2 which still on red tags? Can share?
No. 68 is good.. $60.. if got chemistry, got BBJ.. slim type..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1