The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Latest victim is a pregnant wild boar!
山猪死,山猪亡,山猪在新被车撞

山猪妈妈,一路走好,驾返瑶池,高山仰止
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 26-06-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniyatom View Post
Just down the road from ace you can find Indons. There are 3-4 brothels on the side of the road where Wisma cuepacs is located. Another landmark is a church.
Yuks! Those filthy brothels ah?
Long time ago, I went up one which is upstairs a claypot chicken rice shop.
Time limit is 20 min only!
When I saw the grubby, mouldy mattress, I alsmost vomited.
Only road-sweepers, garbage collectors, wet market traders (chee yoke lou, veggie sellers, tukang potong ayam, etc) and such people go there.
Old 27-06-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pudurich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, been following this thread for some time but still can't find any infor about bring the PRC back to hotel.

May I know is it possible to bring the PRC Wl back to my own hotel (nearby).
Wonder how much will be the damage for overnight. Prefer those PRC MILF .

Sorry about this nob question. if anyone kind enough to let me know, appreciate your help. Will share FR
Old 27-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudurich View Post
Hi, been following this thread for some time but still can't find any infor about bring the PRC back to hotel.

Sorry about this nob question. if anyone kind enough to let me know, appreciate your help. Will share FR
Pom remembers that Pom had posted a reply to that effect:

1 - PRC WL's do not fancy going with clients to spend a night or ST servicing at client's hotel room, what Pom knows of is that they are afraid of their safety as outside the ACE building, the taikors at ACE could do nothing when some untoward incidents were to happen at the client's hotel (eg robbery, murder, kidnapping to be sex slaves, or even handling the WL's to the MIB's for rewards, etc)

2 - To my knowledge, there are some lucky clients that are able to convince or entice them to stay over at hotels and even apartments of the client. Very low percentage could enjoy that privilege. To my observation: you need to have lots of money to throw, handsome, charming, young, and even big kukujiao to show them how powerful your weapon is. Pom has none of the aforementioned attributes, even my favourites Sotong and Wildboar refused to stay over with Pom at Pom's apartment, not even for ST. One more thing: you need to frequent ACE more often to gain their confidence.

Good luck to you.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 27-06-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Thk u for reply sifu. I going to try those prc dino (age 50s) this time
Old 27-06-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
daniyatom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Yuks! Those filthy brothels ah?
Long time ago, I went up one which is upstairs a claypot chicken rice shop.
Time limit is 20 min only!
When I saw the grubby, mouldy mattress, I alsmost vomited.
Only road-sweepers, garbage collectors, wet market traders (chee yoke lou, veggie sellers, tukang potong ayam, etc) and such people go there.
Well ace is no cleaner. Same shit
Old 28-06-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Pom has not ventured to those Indon ghettos, so Pom may not be able to comment on their conditions.

Pom can only comment on ACE.

1 - Pom first started to frequent ACE way back in the early 2000's. when ACE started to flourish due to the closure of the old Peng Hua food court situated somewhere beside the main Jalan Pasar.

2 - Almost all PRC's (there were no Vietcong competitors then) shifted their operations to ACE. The rooms and units upstairs quickly became "canon rooms" 打炮房. Initially there were still many units occupied by Chinese families, soon one by one the units were vacated to make way for canon rooms either by rental or outright being sold off to the "management".

3 - Early stages of ACE saw the running of ACE by a ragtag gang of Sap Bart Chai. Facilities in the rooms were of bare minimum. Mattresses and bed covers. pillow cases and towels were not changed often. The staircases, lifts were run-down, and the rooms were in deplorable conditions. That ACE building was actually designed as a hotel (briefly named Richmond Hotel) but failed to take off and was converted to an IT Mall (ground floor, 1st and 2nd floors) hence the name ACE Electronic Mall 电子城 still stands till today. Soon the IT and electronic components retail shops closed down.

4 - The "management" became more professional with improvements to its management styles, collection of levies, protection monies, room rentals, chicken and chicken worms traffic handling, "law and order" and even room facilities / amenities (new air con units, refurbishments, newer beds , etc). ACE since then had been run like a hotel. However the management made no attempt to keep the stairways and lifts clean, dunno why loh??

5 - All rooms that Pom had used to bonk chicks, were clean and acceptable as compared to those rooms during the early stages or formative years of ACE. The best room was Camel's room which has a new bed and furniture and a fridge, plus Hello Kitty mattress covers and pillows, attached bathroom, music to excite you

6 - The only bad thing that Pom could see is that the ACE building is a fire hazard. Pom does not wish to be upstairs bonking when a fire or a blaze occurs. You guys be wary of the locations of escape stairways, when bonking happily upstairs. Otherwise, the idiom holds truth: 为鸡死,为鸡亡, 为鸡焗死在闺房
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 28-06-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post

2 - To my knowledge, there are some lucky clients that are able to convince or entice them to stay over at hotels and even apartments of the client. Very low percentage could enjoy that privilege. To my observation: you need to have lots of money to throw, handsome, charming, young, and even big kukujiao to show them how powerful your weapon is. Pom has none of the aforementioned attributes, even my favourites Sotong and Wildboar refused to stay over with Pom at Pom's apartment, not even for ST. One more thing: you need to frequent ACE more often to gain their confidence.

Good luck to you.
Cannot be la.. Am sure its the reverse. ie they asked you bring them out, you dont want!

hello all ace taikors!
Old 28-06-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Not exactly.. Depneds on the girl you choose. Some actually are on long term stay at ACE thus takes effort to clean and decorate their room.

If you have time to sit and observe the girls, then sit at a strategic place and monitor.
Select a target and time when she goes up with a customer and when she comes down. If time is short, ie 20mins or less, likely is flip car model. if 30mins or more, better chance of good service and not rush service.

Those were the days when we can sit and chat until the wee hours of the night.
Old 28-06-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

To the taikos,

What would be a "no spoil market price" for those old PRC dino?

Thank you
Old 28-06-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
Those were the days when we can sit and chat until the wee hours of the night.
You also no float head leh
Now we only can chat until wee-wee hours

Our group fragmented liao. Some very kiam-siap; some went hiding in cuci tunnel, bombing them also no come out; some now speak only Tagalog can not chat with us in English liao; some very lansi; some got fuck buddies and no fuck ACE girls liao; some prefer slotting money into Vietcong bras, saying they can not do that at ACE woh; some drink beer like fishes and never like to chat; some had business failures and dare not float head for fear of being spotted by creditors.....some prefer JAV type treatment like CIM, Doggie, old man pushing wheel-barrow; SM, helicopter, cum on boobs; bukake etc.

ACE has never been the same like last time.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 28-06-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
You also no float head leh
Now we only can chat until wee-wee hours

Our group fragmented liao. Some very kiam-siap; some went hiding in cuci tunnel, bombing them also no come out; some now speak only Tagalog can not chat with us in English liao; some very lansi; some got fuck buddies and no fuck ACE girls liao; some prefer slotting money into Vietcong bras, saying they can not do that at ACE woh; some drink beer like fishes and never like to chat; some had business failures and dare not float head for fear of being spotted by creditors.....some prefer JAV type treatment like CIM, Doggie, old man pushing wheel-barrow; SM, helicopter, cum on boobs; bukake etc.

ACE has never been the same like last time.
See when I can float head. Drink kopi-O with you.

Teddy bear still lost at the mountain ah?
Old 28-06-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
See when I can float head. Drink kopi-O with you.

Teddy bear still lost at the mountain ah?
Yaloh, dragonfly transformed into butterfly liao, butterflying around, never turn down at ACE liao

Teddy Bear's mountain vixen moved back to Saigon liao. Teddy Bear has re-establish and started exploring an abandoned Cuci tunnel at ACE, no need to go hill-long-water-far to the mountain for cuci kukujiao.

FYI, Teddy Bear has turned diurnal [feeding in the day time only] He won't see us at night
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 29-06-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudurich View Post

You can. But not many will due to security concerns. Unless as POM says, you plan to spend, very charismatic, good looking and have taken them at least a few times. As long as the girl likes you anything is possible. But for a first timer. Chance is a big fat zero.

Rates? Anywhere from free to 1000. Depending on the hour. Remember, popular girls can get 1000+ per night so be prepared to compensate her accordingly.

Market rate is typically about 300-500. But I'm not good at prices anyway since they usually just ask me to pay what I want. Had ACE girls overnight in ACE or outcall for free/extended weekend

PRC old timers are probably the worst to even try..first they are unlikely to go, the better ones will have ready clientele, and the ones that go with you are probably flippy. You might find better luck with the popiahs if overnight is your thing.
Old 29-06-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
You can. But not many will due to security concerns. Unless as POM says, you plan to spend, very charismatic, good looking and have taken them at least a few times. As long as the girl likes you anything is possible. But for a first timer. Chance is a big fat zero.

Rates? Anywhere from free to 1000. Depending on the hour. Remember, popular girls can get 1000+ per night so be prepared to compensate her accordingly.

Market rate is typically about 300-500. But I'm not good at prices anyway since they usually just ask me to pay what I want. Had ACE girls overnight in ACE or outcall for free/extended weekend

PRC old timers are probably the worst to even try..first they are unlikely to go, the better ones will have ready clientele, and the ones that go with you are probably flippy. You might find better luck with the popiahs if overnight is your thing.
Thank you boss and Pom. Really appreciate your reply. I am new to KL scene, so far only tried bangkok sukhumvit few times, so pls padan my noob question. What is popiah(in ACE term) ?

Thank you, looking forward !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1