The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Re: My perverted decade

I reached for the lube and used plenty inside her anus. Probably she didn't expect it but from her moans showed excitement, uncertainty and a little pain. I also lubed up her clit and gave her quick orgasms continuously and i pushed my finger in further. She moaned particularly at a spot. I applied more pressure and she went into spasms and her pussy pulsating, leaking strands of her sweet sticky nectar. I pushed my cock slowly into her ass and she gasped non-stop.

At this point she was in ecstasy. All she could do was to muttered ”fuck fuck fuck ohhhh ahhhhh”. I played her clit to get myself into her deepest depth. My girth gave her an orgasm with every few strokes. She cum so much she was practically slump on bed, quiet and panting away.

I cum in her ass after a few hard thrusts. Her body reacted strongly but she was too spent to even moan. I flipped her over and cleaned my cock on her face and her tiny tits after I rolled down her swimsuit. I carried her to the bath tub and peed over her slump body.

She was amazed by the number of orgasms I have her compared to guys around her age. My reply to her was my usual ”Thats the difference fucking a boy and a man.”
Old 01-04-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I will slowly write stories quoted below and story of my poly lecturer soon.

Quote:
Then 39 year old Chinese high flier. Single. Will go even higher with a hard rod between her legs.

Then 26 year old Chinese from Malaysia. Innocent looking but had a nice body.

Then 25 year old Malay teaching staff. Picked up her phone and saw discussions about me with her fellow staff.

Then 24 year old Chinese. Very girl next door, studious type and wore nerdy glasses. In discussion with above. Came on those before her ROM.

Then 24 year old Chinese. Sporty and smitten by my formal dress looks. Impressed by my work ability. Bonked her in her uni sports attire after staff outing.

Then 43 year old teacher. Cosplay with me after appreciation day in my office which has no windows.

Then 19 year old Malay relief teacher. My job is to let her make me cum once a day.

Then 21 year old Chinese trainee teacher. A bit on the plus size scale but willing to please.

And my former form teacher 9 years my senior. Met her again many yeard after grad. Told her how I had a crush on her and slowly about fantasizing. After many many weeks of sexting she had her largest cock ever giving her orgasms.

I was given a room with no windows in one of the assignments that's why many things can happen there.
Old 01-04-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
dolot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, cannot stop reading and please continue....
Old 02-04-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

So the story about my lecturer whom I never got to bonk.

When I was in poly, I wouldn't say I am those good looking guys or scholars who were scoring A. I was busying trying to score girls from any avenue possible. However, I managed to keep this under wrap to most people except for my closest friends in school.

Do during our semester review I was told by my lecturer that my demeanour has actually got a few girls gushing for me. She said that she hoped I can bring positive changes in the results of one particular girl as her results were bad. So long story short, I managed to get my classmate to pass her exams and she credited me for it. My lecturer was impressed. She asked if we progressed into a relationship. I said no but unknown to everyone I'm banging my classmate almost every other day.

It was during my class chalet that most people saw the opposite side of me. A caring bf who brought his gf along to celebrate the holidays and gave her a good bonk. I left some cum stains on my then gf bikini that was a little to small to support her spilling 36C boobs.

It was late at night that my lecturer chanced upon my "third side", a player who banged his classmate hours after he bonked his gf. As my classmate was facing the wall she did not see my lecturer around. She mouthed "play safe" and left quietly.

The next day when everyone went to the beach, I stayed behind as I don't like the beach. My lecturer texted me and ask me to join her in her room.

"I didn't know not only you are quite a ladies man, you are a player too." Her first words set the tone of out future conversation.
Old 02-04-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Player? Hmm... That's a compliment. That reminds me of what my teacher nicknamed me ladies' man in front of the class.
Old 02-04-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
PowerTransit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update TS, thanks!!
Old 03-04-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story bro!
Old 03-04-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
usamasama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
It was late at night that my lecturer chanced upon my "third side", a player who banged his classmate hours after he bonked his gf. As my classmate was facing the wall she did not see my lecturer around. She mouthed "play safe" and left quietly.

The next day when everyone went to the beach, I stayed behind as I don't like the beach. My lecturer texted me and ask me to join her in her room.

"I didn't know not only you are quite a ladies man, you are a player too." Her first words set the tone of out future conversation.
The lecturer sure got horny seeing you bonk your classmate
Were you both naked when seen by your lecturer?
Old 03-04-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
So the story about my lecturer whom I never got to bonk.

When I was in poly, I wouldn't say I am those good looking guys or scholars who were scoring A. I was busying trying to score girls from any avenue possible. However, I managed to keep this under wrap to most people except for my closest friends in school.

Do during our semester review I was told by my lecturer that my demeanour has actually got a few girls gushing for me. She said that she hoped I can bring positive changes in the results of one particular girl as her results were bad. So long story short, I managed to get my classmate to pass her exams and she credited me for it. My lecturer was impressed. She asked if we progressed into a relationship. I said no but unknown to everyone I'm banging my classmate almost every other day.

It was during my class chalet that most people saw the opposite side of me. A caring bf who brought his gf along to celebrate the holidays and gave her a good bonk. I left some cum stains on my then gf bikini that was a little to small to support her spilling 36C boobs.

Thanks! Please continue soon.
Old 04-04-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 04-04-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

I decided to play it cool and talked about it. It was an earnest conversation about how I become who I am. My lecturer went on to ask me more private details like who have I bonked and how I bonked them. She started to look a little flushed. I got a bit concerned yet excited. I asked her if she was ok or she was turned on. She replied the latter and suddenly realised what she had answered.

Before she could mutter anything, I pulled her towards me and frenched her. My hand made it's way to her skirt and under. It was warm and moist. I lifted her shirt and pulled down the bra cups and sucked her nipples like how a baby would, but with considerable more forceful. I pulled down her matching panties and rubbed my lecturer's clit. She tried to muffled her moans and her orgasms but failed. I pulled down my shorts and tried to enter her, but she resisted at all costs.

"Anything you want. Just not sex."

"You have a thick cock for a young man. No wonder your gf and <classmate> looks like they enjoyed your cock. Too bad I'm your lecturer and it just seems wrong. I won't leave you hanging. Just no sex."

She took my cock in her hands and stroke my length. It felt so good I almost came. She took it in her mouth and that was one of the best I ever had. Since she said I could do anything just no sex, I fingered her again and gave more some more orgasm. I pulled on her hair and aimed my cock at her face. One last stroke from her I pulled her hand off I came blasting on her boobs, bra, body and her face free style. To my amazement, she sucked me clean with herself covered in cum.

"You are so naughty but played well. Now I might have to answer why I have to shower again."
Old 06-04-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

After my classmates came back, we treated each other just like usual. The usual no-nonsense us. She had taken a fresh shower and smelled so nice. She was wearing a blue sports bra underneath her shirt. I told her I like girls in sports bras. Was it just coincidence, or was she coming in for the kill?

It was a tough evening to get by. My classmate was dying for me to bang her. My lecturer gave me stealing glances, making wonder what was on her mind. I feel my dick was so hard it was gonna burst...
Old 06-04-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 6
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

camping the next post👍
Old 06-04-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I will slowly write stories quoted below and story of my poly lecturer soon.
To be honest bro, in the whole of SBF, I find your stories most unbelievable in a sense that
1) you are bedding virtually all the woman that you have met
2) they all seems so willing to be fucked by you
3) there are no repercussions after that
4) and best of all, you claim they are are true stories.

This can only means that you attracts woman like how BTS attracts their fans
And that your looks are beyond handsome and talks are sweet beyond honey.

If your encounters are truly true, even half of them. I am thankful that not many of your kind is in existence, else it will be virtually impossible for us common man to find a mate.

Though I’m taking your stories with a pinch (a rather large pinch) of salt.
I do appreciate your time in the constant update of your thread to keep us entertain. 😉
Old 07-04-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
To be honest bro, in the whole of SBF, I find your stories most unbelievable in a sense that
1) you are bedding virtually all the woman that you have met
2) they all seems so willing to be fucked by you
3) there are no repercussions after that
4) and best of all, you claim they are are true stories.

This can only means that you attracts woman like how BTS attracts their fans
And that your looks are beyond handsome and talks are sweet beyond honey.

If your encounters are truly true, even half of them. I am thankful that not many of your kind is in existence, else it will be virtually impossible for us common man to find a mate.

Though I’m taking your stories with a pinch (a rather large pinch) of salt.
I do appreciate your time in the constant update of your thread to keep us entertain. 😉
Hi bro, appreciate your feedback.

Since I am in this forum, I am no angel. Regrettably I do make use of circumstances to bed these girls and ladies (less pointing the gun at their heads). I had broken many trusts and promises. Most of my stories have these details left out because it might make them recognisable by people around them.

I have to also say most of the ladies I bonked are plain janes or even "ugly" to many. You can say I am almost welcoming any ladies who allowed themselves to be in an situation to my advantage.

While I appreciate your appreciation, I am thinking of stopping writing stories in SBF altogether given nasty remarks I had gotten over the period of writing and head back to the days as a silent readers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1