The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-09-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried this coco after eyeing her pic for so long. Sharing experience for benefit of others.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-coco/

Look : 8/10 to me cause I like her look. She looks very close to the photo (which is rare) except not so slim. Not really SYT but more womenly feel.
Body: 7.5/10 Again not as thin but nice handful boobs. Still slim but photo too extreme.
Massage : some spa standard but less than 15 mins worth
HJ: 6/10 HJ and sensual felt too mechanical
RTM: I was in and out in about 40 mins including showering so don't think its worth.
Other services: Website put BBBJ but when I asked, she say must top up. Knowing that she worked in SPA, i asked about other services and price. All I can say is that she is asking for prices similar to the higher end spa sides and I don't think it is worth it.
Old 20-09-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
If no drug and clean record will be let off right? If never register or anyhow write particulars for unlicensed mp got problem also? Don't understand on the CD part, if mp or spa ml provide cbj or fj, will customer also up lorry during a raid? Condo leh? Don't mind me asking so many questions
Condo is best u dnt go to those with companion. Cos dumb n desperate companion ml jst take any body. U doin nicely in the the room n suddenly 4/5 agents open ur door. Single operator the best. Once in shld b safe all the way . ..ica catch nt so troublesome. Av catch depends on situation n what they uncover. If ur ml got drugs etc. Good luck.
Old 20-09-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to behold

Pardon me for asking a basic question as it’s been a looooong time since I went to a spa. What’s the typical damage for HJ from MLs in spas? $80 on top of spa entrance fee? In the good old days of HC, it used to be $50
Old 20-09-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
Pardon me for asking a basic question as it’s been a looooong time since I went to a spa. What’s the typical damage for HJ from MLs in spas? $80 on top of spa entrance fee? In the good old days of HC, it used to be $50
Some places still hv $50 and some $80. But &80 ones to me a turn off cos all in total say $130 just for hj. Kinda ripoff to me lah.
Still i think in operating in condo better in terms of price, comfort and privacy.
But that's just my opinion.
Old 21-09-2018, 12:14 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Mp can only operate till 11pm, that's provided the shop has the license
Maybe is she work until 11pm lah

Bro u sure that shop got licence?

If have licence they won't operate this way lah

The operator is very similar to previous one operator which was raided too many times and closed based on the way they advertise

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-09-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Maybe is she work until 11pm lah

Bro u sure that shop got licence?

If have licence they won't operate this way lah

The operator is very similar to previous one operator which was raided too many times and closed based on the way they advertise
Many of these don't have license to operate as massage parlours, but beauty shop, or something similar.
Old 21-09-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Lewis1985 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

visited Annie from SLG.

She does resemble a ML I met before.

Annie is bubbly and fun to be with.... sometime it take certain chemistry for both to bond.... that depends on one's luck and skill of conversation.

In general i can said is that enjoyable session with her....

She does constantly looking in ways to improve herself. Being in this line for the first time, please be patient with her. Each ML has different service attitude, i would suggest that not to compare one to another ML.

If you're seek for something more than what she can provide, I would recommend you to look for other ML instead. Respect the person.
Old 21-09-2018, 07:09 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Many of these don't have license to operate as massage parlours, but beauty shop, or something similar.
Yes... recent trend is work permit at such joints without licence doing massage.

Operator collected a few thousand of agent fees from the girls to work in no licence massage shop.

So if kana raid, is owner dio or girl dio??

Girls are dammmmm Chiam to work in such joints.

Thanks to stupid senseless AV.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-09-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
some of those ads on lonely man or wolves at HC are $50 + the price stated in the ad.. very expensive.. some will lower the price if you ask but a lot won't and just act blur
Old 21-09-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Fish22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros want to check, ML any frenching allowed?
Old 21-09-2018, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not worth go mp

Last edited by Vrom; 21-09-2018 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Toto
Old 21-09-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Zhizunbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sglonelyguy.info/an-xin-massage/

Went to visit An Xin after her short break. Very sweet girl and sunshine girl. Perhaps she was energised after the break, massage was good effort, plus the small talk makes you feel at ease. 以礼相待 and she reciprocated with a heavenly cbj and wow I left a happy man. will rtm after recharged.
Old 21-09-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 9
flyingcaptain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyflyingcaptain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any good Tarma pair to recommend?
Old 21-09-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Don't know why you guys so reluctant to share, or worry of what. Here is Momo ad where she works at a spa now:
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=701052
Anyone knows the total damage now for services equivalent to what she used to provide when she wasn't working in a spa.i tried asking her and she only replied that it's $50 for an hour massage.
Old 21-09-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 16
ichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhizunbao View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/an-xin-massage/

Went to visit An Xin after her short break. Very sweet girl and sunshine girl. Perhaps she was energised after the break, massage was good effort, plus the small talk makes you feel at ease. 以礼相待 and she reciprocated with a heavenly cbj and wow I left a happy man. will rtm after recharged.
Does she still wear shorts throughout?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1