The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 20-09-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

ohh.......seems like all the links posted will be deleted , can only leave hints or PM ....Princess Yan, indeed has a cute face .....maybe I know how long she will be in SG?
Old 21-09-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25687 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
ohh.......seems like all the links posted will be deleted , can only leave hints or PM ....Princess Yan, indeed has a cute face .....maybe I know how long she will be in SG?
not only links, so as long it's suggestive in native, advertising etc...
and also c who post, like me kana blacklist one will alwiz redflag...
Old 21-09-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
Bataille deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sadly Princess Yan only seems to serve Chinese speaking hobbiests. Bummer.
Old 21-09-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataille View Post
Sadly Princess Yan only seems to serve Chinese speaking hobbiests. Bummer.
u mean while conversing or during session?
can use translator ma... if she dont mind dats it...
Old 21-09-2018, 03:08 PM
deleted_12

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmissiveLove View Post
Thank you Bro for the interesting experience under Princess Yan.

Bros can check on her in Tumplr. Search for "princessyanpain"
Noticed she has a very sweet face and a soft voice but hidden behind is her toughness in SM skill.
Here are her details:

Princess Yan
pm me for her contact
Appointment : Allow minimum of 2 hours for her to prepare for training
Training Duration : 1.5 hours+
Princess tribute is S$248 in a red packet (non-negotiable)
Location : She will SMS you the location of her chamber only upon accepting you as her slave
and they say advertising is not allowed and this isn't a blatant one by her okt?
Old 21-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 18
SubmissiveLove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmissiveLove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indecisive View Post
and they say advertising is not allowed and this isn't a blatant one by her okt?
Just to clarify my position. I am not Princess Yan 's OKT.
On the contrary, I paid tribute to the Princess.
Just like bro jackky, we are serving the Princess willingly by introducing her to bros who has the same interest.
The last time that I introduced to bros was in year 2012, 6 years ago introducing Princess Shan Shan.
After that I tried several of them but it is just commercial.

Although Princess Yan is young and sweet looking, but amazingly, she is dedicated and has the strength and ability to deliver to slaves the SM class of art that we enjoyed.
Old 22-09-2018, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Noobkenneth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros kind sharing princess yan’s contact? Can’t seem to find her on tumblr
Old 22-09-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobkenneth View Post
Hi bros kind sharing princess yan’s contact? Can’t seem to find her on tumblr
Send PM bro... not nice to post contact openly which likely will get deleted anw...
Old 22-09-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
Send PM bro... not nice to post contact openly which likely will get deleted anw...
Wah princess yan does vanilla massage also on wolf site but diff HP. Looks like same person https://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/4874.html
Old 22-09-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Wah princess yan does vanilla massage also on wolf site but diff HP. Looks like same person https://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/4874.html
nice csi bro...
Old 22-09-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
nice csi bro...
So all these prc wannbe Sm queen. Can or not? Charge like local dom. Thrash u around with hash language and finger digging ur arse. I doubt they are in the same league as real pro domms. Doubt cast.
Old 22-09-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Tried recently 339号, from the wolves, something about tall girls, always attracts me , sending sms, if she's okay with "身体虐待" ....to my pleasant surprise, her response was "可以" .... few more Q&A, her response always yes...

Timing was right for me to set up a session, so, just commando la, her location is very easy for commuters, sharing a condo with another provider that is quite petite.....but I have no idea who she was .....

Anyway, the session did not disappoint, she's quite casual and cool with my requests ... lol, she doesn't even flinch when I asked her to trample/jump, given her size, mind you, she's 170cm with medium frame ......she even asked if I wanted to get her mate to also trample, lol.....I politely just say, some other time ......all in all, my 100 bucks was well spent, having just a casual session and she's a good in conversations as well, so, feeling like a woman buddy fulfilling your fetishes .....session was 1 hour with shower.

her picture is accurate, of course slightly smoothed, her actual person is fair ...
I would say, she is suitable for someone that has simple fetishes that does't require any tools, like trampling, kicking, pinching, biting etc ...., she has no problem with the intensity if you required heavier punishment .... just ask..
Old 22-09-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
So all these prc wannbe Sm queen. Can or not? Charge like local dom. Thrash u around with hash language and finger digging ur arse. I doubt they are in the same league as real pro domms. Doubt cast.
guess this topic has been discussed many times, like bro silverug said depending on your fetish,
simple ones no issue, those that are more complex, advanced or require more tools and equipment
will not be suitable... so in that sense yea they are not in the same league...
Old 23-09-2018, 07:25 AM
deleted_12

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
guess I wasn’t that unjustified in my assertions, was I?
Old 23-09-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 18
SubmissiveLove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmissiveLove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
guess this topic has been discussed many times, like bro silverug said depending on your fetish,
simple ones no issue, those that are more complex, advanced or require more tools and equipment
will not be suitable... so in that sense yea they are not in the same league...
Not at all. If bros are looking at pro domms, Princess Yan is not suitable.
Only to bros like myself who enjoyed fetish of light SM fantasies.
Everbody starts somewhere. Like every domms, she is now in a stage of
"work in progress" but desiring to be a "masterpiece".
I understand her dream. That is the reason I am willing to introduce her to bros looking for simple, light SM fetish.
She do acquired many tools and equipment but most of it are presented by her slaves.
I have the fetish of kneeling to the Princess, caned and whipped on the ass by her. So, I presented to her a very nice long cane and whip.
She is facing many obstacles and I encourage her to keep going and not giving up.
I can see she is a Princess of steel. Although she look young and sweet, she has the strenght to succeed as a domm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1