The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
[Short Story] Quest to fuck my niece's teacher.

SIL: brother need your help. can help fetch Ying from sch? her form teacher called, she's not well.

(they were both overseas)

me: ok .

i replied with dread. not that I disliked my niece, ying, but fetching her isn't really the most fun job to do.

Arrived in her school an hour later, not my first time there, headed straight to general office to sign her out.

when I entered, saw her on the sofa waiting.

she was not alone.

beside her was this woman.

she looks to be in her 30's. not too short, shoulder length hair. her face was cute and innocent. got those happy cheerful face.

her body not slim, but not fat also. slightly chubby but her figure curves are rock solid. fuck shit.. i can't stop staring at her boobs.. shit... looks big.. C cups at least!

she was in a nice trendy dress. knee length, a little short. nice legs. shiny smooth skin... in heels.

she got up when my niece called out to me. 'hey i'm here!'

that broke me from my mesmerization by her milf form teacher.

Kelly: hi, I'm Ms Lim, can i speak to you in private?

me: yes sure..

we stepped out of the general office.

she went on to tell me in her cheerful and innocent manner. my niece was feeling faint and giddy during her lesson, she apologised cos one of my niece's subject teachers made her stay back during recess to do some work so she didn't get enough time to eat. she was quite apologetic even though it wasn't her fault. she seemed really worried, (I found out much later that it was against school policy and the teacher can get in deep trouble)

I saw it as an opportunity and touched her on her shoulder.

me: really it's ok. that's how we grew up right. no big deal. It's ok. i will just bring her home and let her rest.

i reassured her and rubbed her shoulders for a few seconds before letting go. she did not seem to mind at all and smiled back at me.

i brought my niece back to my car, was hoping to get another good look at her but she was nowhere in sight liao... sian..

while driving niece back to her house, where my parents live with them, I asked her many questions about her form teacher.

To my disappointment,

she was a Ms. Lim, not Miss Lim. she was married but chose to use her maiden name and not madame.

however, niece did mention that her name was Mrs Lee two years ago.. I asked niece if there were many Mrs Lee in the school, she said no.

I wonder why she reverted...

Niece wasn't sure if she had kids but has never heard her talk about her children in the 3 years she's taught her.

taught her for 3 years???

I've been fetching her a few times each year and only until now, I found out the milf teacher she has.. wah dulan!

I decided i want to know more about this teacher of hers..

i brought niece out for a meal as she was hungry. she told me more about her form teacher, nice person. she loves her.. then i realised.. teacher's day was coming!

i had a plan..

me to niece: have you bought your teacher's day present yet?

niece said no..

she was able to tell me that Ms Lim was very into the brand Prada, she notices her bags and shoes are mostly Prada. I was quite shock at how materialistic my niece was as well..

I had the perfect plan.

Sent niece home.

I headed down to Prada and get a nice keychain from there..

the next day, i volunteer to pick niece up after her school, turns out she had remedial..

tried my luck..

no luck.. didn't see Ms Lim..

offered to pick niece up more often.. still no luck..

fuck.. what should I do?

Then....

finally!

Found her facebook profile..

send friend request, should i?
Old 04-09-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Short Story] Quest to fuck my niece's teacher.

Faster continue....lol
Old 04-09-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Bustard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 04-09-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Sandaliser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please continue
Old 04-09-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

i thought about waiting for awhile longer, but realised. it's been days since the general office incident.

I clicked on friend request.

tried the next few times picking niece up, only caught sight of her once or twice. each time seeing her in nice dresses made me want her more.

i kept checking her fb profile. it was rather private. she didn't seem to accept my request, does she even know my name or check my profile? I even uploaded a few photos of niece to help her identify my profile..

days later...

phone notification during a work meeting!

i was fucking excited! couldn't wait for the meeting to end.. once done!

i headed to the toilet and sat on the toilet bowl...

I scrolled her profile!

WOW!

her photo albums had very little privacy setting.. i could access all her albums, all the way to 2010... i scrolled through as much as I could... she was innocent for sure.. was hoping for any bikini or revealing shots...

to my dismay.. none.... but from many shots can see her curves, some side views could see how meaty her butt was. i was already fantasizing about fucking her doggy style non stop for an hour..

my stalker urge became stronger.. but still had no idea what to do...

next day, i got to niece's sch too early, drove around and found a coffeeshop behind the school. was hungry so went there to check it out.

when i looked at the cai fan stall...

wah!

oh my !

i couldn't believe my luck!

it was her!
Old 04-09-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Persistence pays off, more please.
Old 05-09-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 05-09-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 05-09-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, hope for more juicy updates.
Old 05-09-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 10
fishsoup84 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfishsoup84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nice story...
Old 05-09-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 05-09-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 6
KZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant future

Waiting for moee story
Old 05-09-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
bigyellowbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 05-09-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 9
dazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to behold

keep going bro!
Old 05-09-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go and buy her breakfast.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1