The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
(Fiction or Non-Fiction You Decide) My GRAB Driver

Sorry to bros who like my stories, I recently got 桃花劫 kanna some shit from a girl who I got to know online. If I got time will write about it, as young girl 19-20yo only. But stirred a lot of shit in to my life.

Anyway enjoy this new story...

Date: XX August 2018

I booked a GRAB car to find my friend at the East side, hot ex ah lian MILF was the driver. This few months I having 桃花运 max max. HAHAHAHA!!!

Name: Quek Choo Choo Tracy (Not real name laaaaaaaaa)

Boobs: B’s (nice soft, a bit deflated due to having children before. Darker nipples, but overall still nice to grab and suck on)

Body: Tummy scars due to pregnancy, but still well maintained, only small tummy. Nice bouncy buttocks, can hear the loud PIAK PIAK PIAK when fucking her in missionary.

BBBJ: EXTREMELY GOOD. SHE LOVES CUM!!!

FJ: Considering giving birth, she was still very tight. Like fucking an old girlfriend, very wet and smell very nice.

Last edited by marcussia; 14-09-2018 at 11:43 PM.
Old 14-09-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Re: (Fiction or Non-Fiction You Decide) My GRAB Driver

GRAB: I was searching between apps to find a ride to the East side, eventually settled for GRAB as it was the cheapest during that time when I was about to go out (I don’t drive, yes. I know. So old liao still don’t drive. My “dai ji” you “huan lo” LOL). I quickly changed in to my clothes and waited for the GRAB driver to come at the front gate of the house. The GRAB driver was at the cross junction, as I wave like a mad man to attract the driver attention.

“Thanks man! I going <East Side>, please go straight and it will exit to the main road” jumping into the car, I told the driver nicely the directions to leave this place.

“Ok! Thank you for the directions, a lot of passengers just keep quiet one.” she looked at me from the rear view mirror.

This was when I notice that it was a lady driver (not the first time I have a lady driver, but this was like a “lao chio” ex ah lian type and the whole car got those pink fluffy shits all over) She was wearing a short sleeve shirt (I don’t know what they are call) with two warmers on her arms, her pants are those kind with a lot of gold buttons at the side, and a few of them were un-button all the way up to her thighs area, and she had a jacket covering her legs.

Why I describe her dressing so well, as from the back seat you can see that she is a well-dressed lady, knowing how to pamper herself, also not sure if it is on purpose, I can see a bit of her pink lacy panties from the opening at the side of the pants. Her short sleeve shirts’ top few buttons was also opened, but I couldn’t see them clearly from the back.

We chatted for a bit about family, chiong days stuff at Sultan, but the main conversation came when we were talking about relationships.

“You not bored with that girl of yours for so long huh? So rare now a days guys so “tiong xim” one leh” she kept on looking at the rear view mirror staring at me (maybe at the traffic, but I can feel our eyes met)

“Ok la. Together so long liao, “xi guan” le. But sometimes will get bored, especially when she so old fashion” I laughed as I replied her staring back at her when she looked at me.

“What you mean old fashion? Her dressing huh?” while she sped up on the highway.

“No la… She sometimes let me do her only once or twice a month. Than cannot this and that.” I tried to steered the conversation towards sex.

“Aiyo, you so young, how can only do one or twice a month. My ex husband when were together almost every day must do and he was in his forties already.” she gave a huge grin when she said that.

“I where got young, I XX already, so now always no chance to RELEASE. But bo bian, no one except her ma” I hinted heavily on my situation emphasizing on the item at hand (but of course bullshit one la, but need test water ma)

“Go Geylang can release liao. No need gf also can. HAHAHA.” giggling to herself, she started to look at the rearview mirror more frequently.

“Geylang I feel dirty, last time got a fuckbuddy, but she migrate liao, so now “lan pa, pa lan” lor” I also started laughing as I said this.

“You leh, since you divorce how you release? Got boyfriend huh?” asking her back before she can reply me.

<TBC>
Old 14-09-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

“Me ah… You in a rush ma?” she started giggling as she turned her car to a “shortcut” which I told her to go (I’m omitting out some things, like location as I realize that some of my fucking friends is reading my shit), it was really a shortcut to go to the East side, but she may have the wrong impression that I wanted bring her somewhere secluded (which the place was also quite secluded)

She parked at the car park slightly near to the road, but because it was quite late at night, there were mostly trucks and some buses. By this time I knew that it was a score and while she was reversing her car, I reached forward and grabbed her waist and slippin

“AH! So fast ah! I reversing, later accident” she scream out from my sudden movement, as I unbuckled the remaining few buttons at the side of her pants and slipping my hands in to her thighs.

Grabbing her inner thigh my head attacked her neck from the back seat, with my body partially between the two front seats. I could feel her inner thighs getting hot, as my fingers brush pass her lacy undies, her inner thighs were so soft, le there are no muscles on it. I grab and knead them softly, all this while my finger “accidentally” rubbing on her clitoris which was separated by that thin layer of cloth.

“Wait don’t xin ji, I move to the back” pulling her seat and the other seat towards the front, she exited the car.

I opened the car door as she stood outside, standing at the door, she started to take down her pants, throwing them at me, followed by her top which she slowly unbuttoned each button. She was wearing a pink lacy bra with matching colored undies, a small tummy with stretched marks, but still slim overall, her arm was covered with tattoos which the warmers was hiding, as she entered the car with knee in first bending down. I pulled down my shorts with my boxers, my penis sprang out hard and throbbing.

“So hot!” half naked I lied down on the car seat looking at her.

“Really meh? You don’t mind my stretch marks?” her hands feeling her tummy area which was covered in stretch marks.

“No!” I sat up grabbing her by the waist, as I pulled her closer to me, I started to kiss her tummy where the stretch marks were at, while my leg pulled the door shut.

<TBC>
Old 14-09-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Ban this kid
Old 14-09-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

Holding her close, I was able to smell her sweet perfume, her soft tummy was pressing on to my face, as my hands moved to her buttock to grab them. Slowly licking and kissing, I moved down south, towards her lacy undies, I slowly pulled them down with my hands, revealing her bushy nether regions. Hands moving front, my fingers started slip between her inner thighs and labia, rubbing on her clitoris and feeling her vagina getting wetter with the juices slowly coming out.

I started to kiss her tummy, moving downwards to her hairy region, continuing to her clitoris, licking it with the tip of my tongue, my hands was grabbing on to her buttock, pulling her closer and tightly towards me, while my other hands was caressing her soft breast. She on other hand was grabbing on too my head, pulling them closer towards her as I licked and sucked on her clitoris. My hand started to move between her thighs, her juices dripping down my finger as I softly rub the sides of her labia. Inching into her vagina, my fingers slowly entered her, first my finger tip, slowly my whole middle finger, than followed by my ring finger. I could feel her vagina hot, sticky, wet and ready, as I licked her and fingered her as the juices coated my hand as it drips out of her.

“Ahhhh… Stop… my turn…” she pushed me down on the car seat, with her hand grabbing on my penis which was hard as a rock.

Her hands moved up and down, grabbing my cock tightly, as we started to kiss passionately. I hold her by her waist with both arms, as our lips locked, with our tongues sloshing around like two snakes intertwined together. She started to lick my neck, moving to my nipples, moving down towards my penis which she was stroking with rhythm. Attacking my balls first, she used her tongue to lick them followed by sucking on them, wrapping her tongue with her saliva like a hunger cougar, her hand continued to stroke my penis, but faster and faster as she sucked on my balls. Licking my shaft, she lubricated my penis with her saliva, while rubbing the head of my penis her thumb (It was so arousing, and I was trying hard not to cum as she did this). Slowly moving her tongue, she started to the head of my penis, teasing me with every flick of her tongue.

I grabbed her head, as pushed it down “Suck my cock!!!” I shouted at her (I think she got a bit shocked, as I pushed her head down quite hard.

Her mouth gladly accepted my penis, as she swallowed my whole dick when I pushed her head down. I could feel her tongue swirling my shafts, as my penis got lubricated with her saliva as she sucked on it. The inside of her mouth was warm and wet, with every move and suction of her mouth I could feel my penis getting ready to burst. I couldn’t hold it back any longer, I was about to cum.

“Buey tahan liao… I going to cum le…” I shouted at her, but instead of stopping, she sucked even harder, and even started to deep throat, I could feel my penis hitting on to the back of her throat.

“AHHHHH!!!” my hot sperm shot into her mouth, as she continued sucking my penis. MY body jerked was I release my load, after load into her mouth.
Her saliva and my sperm mixed together, while she sucked my last bit all into her mouth swallowing it all.

<TBC>
Old 14-09-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

“Really long time never fuck liao is it, shoot so much out.” looking at me from my lower thigh area.

“Ya lor, long time never fuck liao…You must be so proud to take my fresh cum. HAHAHAHA” I looked at her, while her hands started to stroke my penis which has gone limp after shooting out my load.

“Like virgin is it! You where got virgin!” she giggled all this while stroking my penis, as it got more and more aroused, it slowly started to get harder and harder.

“Got condom?” she asked me, as my penis gradually got harder, as it rises up.

“HAVE!” I quickly grab hold of my wallet, and search for my emergency condom, while she giggled looking at me fumbling around.

She grabbed the condom from me, as I was about to take it out from my wallet. Staring at me with her seductive eyes, she tore away the plastic, and placed the condom on her tongue (I thought she was going to eat it or something, LOL), her hand grabbing on to my already hard dick, she capped me using the tongue and mouth (I have no idea how she did that, but I was seriously impressed by it), before giving it a few suck.

I was lying down on the car seat, with her knees bent and her thighs wide apart, she was on top of me. I stared at her beautiful body, from her “ah lian” face, to her nice B cup breast, even her tummy which have stretch marks looks beautiful also, she adjusted my penis towards her vagina, rubbing the head on her clitoris, I could feel her juices coating my penis, as I penetrated her vagina.

“Ahhhhhhh… FUCK ME!” shouting at me, as my hips pushed my penis deep in to her before she could start moving.

My hips moved in a rhythmic motion, as my penis moved in and out of her, while my hands grabbed on to her breast, playing with her erected nipples, rubbing and pinching them with my two fingers. She was wet, as the juices dripped all over my balls, with every thrust of my hips, as she started to move against my motion, in a faster pace than me. She wanted to take the lead, as she started to ride me moving up and down, with my penis thrusting in and out, she started to moan louder and louder.

“You dirty fucking boy! DUCK ME HARDER” she suddenly shouted, as she started to slap my chest.

I was weirdly aroused and shocked, but I grabbed her by the waist and pushed her back against the car door (it was damn awkward as it was a car and it was quite narrow). I pulled one of her legs up and rested it on my shoulder, while holding her other legs bent in my arms. I fuck her harder, with every thrust of my penis in to her vagina, I could hear her wet vagina making squishing noise, as she gets wetter with every penetration.

“FUCK ME!” she keeps on shouting at me, which made me more and more arouse, my hips moved faster and faster (I think it was because I cum during the blowjob, it was getting hard to cum when I was fucking her. The feeling was irritating as my stamina was not very good)

“What you doing!?” she shouted at me confused, as I pulled the car latch to open the door.

“Diam!” pulling my penis out of her, before climbing out of the car. I stood at the outside as she sat inside of the car naked.

“Later people see…” as I pulled her out of the car, bending down with her knees on the car seat, and her buttocks just outside of the car.

PIAK! I smack her buttocks, as she screamed in pain, before I grabbed her buttock and pushed my penis back in to her. I started to thrust her hard and fast, pulling the side of her hips, ramming my penis into her, with her buttocks banging in to my thighs. The contact of her buttocks and my thighs was making a loud sound, with her vagina getting wetter as my penis penetrated her (I wanted to take off the condom at that point, but luckily my head was still thinking properly).

I fucked her harder, with every thrust, smacking her buttocks as and when. She was screaming “Yes, fuck me! FUCK ME!” every time my penis entered in to her.

Turning her over, with her back lying down on the seat, I grabbed both her bent legs in my arms, my body inside of the car while my legs where outside. I hold her legs closely on my chest, with my thighs connected to her buttocks as my penis moved in and out her vagina. She was getting wetter, as her body jerked, which made me fuck her even harder and faster. I could feel her inner walls contracting, grabbing on my penis like snake squeezing its prey. Her moaning got louder, as I fucker her faster and faster, I could feel myself going to cum soon.

“I going to CUM LIAO!!!” pulling out my penis as I release my arms.

She immediately got up from the seat and out of the car, with her knees on the carpark lot, she grabbed my penis pulling off the condom, she started to suck my penis as my sperm started to unload (I wanted to cum on her body, but it seems she likes to eat sperm a lot). Every single drip of my sperm was being sucked into her mouth, as she grabbed my buttocks holding firmly while my body jerked and bend down as I shot my sperm in to her mouth.

<Nothing much happened later, small chat, and clean up. She die die don’t want give me her contact. I felt so used… She say if “You yuan hui zai jian mian”. If I “kan nah” her GRAB ride again, I will cum in her this time round LOL>

The End
Old 14-09-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
LateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Immature. If you respect women, you know you shouldn't put her full name here.

Doesn't matter if the story is real (which I highly doubtful it), this is a sabotage case.
Old 14-09-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateHunter View Post
Immature. If you respect women, you know you shouldn't put her full name here.

Doesn't matter if the story is real (which I highly doubtful it), this is a sabotage case.
Relax laaa... All my stories, fiction or non-fiction all names have been changed...
Old 15-09-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's a really nice read.
Old 15-09-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
LateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

you say Fiction or Non-Fiction You Decide, meaning there is a chance that she is real. It would be really suck if samsters go facebook hunting for quek choo choo .. and happened that someone called tracy quek choo something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Relax laaa... All my stories, fiction or non-fiction all names have been changed...
Old 15-09-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
JoeSchooling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, thanks
Old 15-09-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
UOBtrust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for a nice writeup bro, hopefully there's new story coming!
Old 16-09-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Old 16-09-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 16-09-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1