The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
2028 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Sexperiences with Minah

hey bros, been reading e forum for a long time le. Jus really too lazy to write about my experiences. Anyway, damn bored today, so decided to jus share my stories wif bros here.

My first experience was in secondary sch. It was a veri awkard way on how i began my "sexperiences". Anyway, during my final yr in sec sch, my classmate sitting by my side in class, was tis veri hot malay gal. Let's jus call her "nina". Nina was those typical minahs who wears veri tight blouses and veri "small" skirt. E different thing abt her is her breast r HUGH and her butt somehow seems super perky! And she's quite gd looking. Imagine sitting beside a pretty minah wid great body? Cos of her tight blouse, there r many a times, she will zg de. Being a growing-up guy wif raging hormones, i wld always hav a hard-on whenever i see her big boobs, b it zg or jus by looking at it. Den there r times, i fantanise dao cannot take it will go sch toilet pcc.

It all started one day during one of those "free lessons", ppl getting together in groups to study and to chit chat. Anyway, i was feeling veri moody tat day, i was at my desk, nina was sitting beside me, she started toking to me, asking abt wat happened. i cant really rmbr exactly wat was e conversation, somehow, we kinda "quarrelled". All i can rmbr, i shoot her off wif something, den she scolded me,"fuck you laa!" thinking she trying to act ah lian wanna fight lyk tat, i said,"come laa, say time and place!" she said,"after sch, meet at 4th floor, u better be careful!"

er... all e memories coming back le.. siao liao.. hard on le.. shall continue soon!

pls upz(though i dunno wat is it for) me if u lyk e intro and wan me to continue.
Old 29-11-2008, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!
Re: My Sexperiences with Minah

Haha camping here! I yet to do with a horny Minah. You must be damn lucky!
Old 29-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Lenova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLenova is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice start, pls write more...
Old 29-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Samster

wooo.. respones not tat bad.. i shall continue since i gt nth to do nw.

Soon its after sch, i stayed behind in e canteen studying till e sch crowd start to disappear. I rmbr my "date" wif nina. I made my way to our class block 4th floor. Not noeing her intention, thinking tat nina wld find some malay guys to meet me to bash me up, i kinda brace myself for any sudden attack. Anyway, finally reach e fourth floor, there was no one! e first tot tat came to my mind was tat she muz b jk in class ba. Since she's not here, i decided to go to e toilet at e end of e corridoor to relief myself. To my suprise, nina was sitting on e stairs by e toilet.

"Where u go? Suppose to meet here after sch rite? scare of me ahh?", nina said. i replied,"jus nw so many ppl wat, tot u jk oso, so how? wat u wanna settle? fight? where's ur ppl?" Giving me a "stunned" look, she said,"fight? settle wat? tot u wan me to fuck u?" i was lyk, i tot "fuck" = fight.(last time still guai guai mah. hahah.) So i replied,"ya. u say fuck me mah, so come laa. u so brave ahh. come alone?" Nina suddenly hold my hand den she say,"u dunno wat is fuck ahh? fuck is...." She suddenly grab my crotch area and start squeezing my balls. Tat was when i finally noe wat fuck means.

I instant hard on! dream come true mah. i grab her hand den pull her into e toilet. I pulled her into a cubicle wif me den lock e door. After locking e door, i turn ard, den she asked,"so nw u wan me to fuck u?" Being too horny, i jus grab her hand and lead them to my crotch area again, she continued squeezing and rubbing my harden dick. I start touching her all over, she had e firmest breast i ever squeezed b4. As she caress my crotch, i roam her body. I start kissing her neck, den slowly slowly remove her tight blouse. Took awhile to remove her top, too tight le. Finally remove, her breasts is lyk bursting out of her "too small" bra. I pull dwn e cups den kept sucking and licking her dark nipples...

LOL.. memorise again. little bro cannot take it le.. will continue soon!
Old 29-11-2008, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Sexperiences with Minah

dont keep us wait too long bro
Old 29-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
xiaoyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for your nina..
Old 30-11-2008, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 22
mansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2028 View Post
hey bros, been reading e forum for a long time le. Jus really too lazy to write about my experiences. Anyway, damn bored today, so decided to jus share my stories wif bros here.

pls upz(though i dunno wat is it for) me if u lyk e intro and wan me to continue.
If you've really been following this forum for a long time, you would have noticed that asking for points, especially as a trade-off for the continuation of your story, will result in being zapped instead. Just contribute and you'll be duly rewarded.

* Sorry I don't reciprocate points
Old 30-11-2008, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NickMok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if only my sch girls were likes yours then i would have 100% attendance
Old 30-11-2008, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3260 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Nice memories.
Hope i was as daring as u during my sec sch days
Old 01-12-2008, 12:07 AM
Samster

Continue..

I kept using my tongue to play wif her slowly hardening nipples. She moaned abit as i played wif them. Suddenly she push me aside, den knee in front of me, she took of my belt den my pants. She started blowing me wif my underwear on. It was one of e best bj u could ever imagine. Dick cannot wait to b free, den there she is blowing my dick not allowing it to come out. Onli when my underwear gt wet wif her saliva den she slowly took off my underwear. She help me hj awhile den wif a veri slutty look on her face, she buried my dick in her mouth. She was a hell gd of a sucker! Till nw no one can beat her bj! She use her tongue to lick e head of my dick while moving her mouth up and dwn my dick. I almost exploded in her mouth!

After awhile, she stood up, her hand holding to my dick, she use my dick to rub against her nicely shaven pussy. I was there using my hands to squeez her beautiful breast and fingers playing wif her nipples. She suddenly push me lightly, signalled to me to sit on e toiletbowl. i sat on e toiletbowl, with her hand still holding to my dick, she open her leg wide and started moving wif her legs wide open to aim her pussy above my dick. She use e head of my dick to play wif her pussy entry. E next monent i noe, she suddenly jus sit on my dick. I felt warmth all over my dick, she inserted my dick into her pussy! With my dick in her pussy, nina half moan half said to me,"come fuck me! fuck me!" Dunno men's nature or wat, while sitting on e toiletbowl, i jus keep rocking my hips, to make things more "high", nina herself was oso humping me at e same time! E faster i hump e faster she hump, her moanings oso gt louder and louder wif each hump....

To be continue...
Nw tooo horny to continue...
Gotta go toilet.. LOL...
Old 02-12-2008, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermster View Post
Nice memories.
Hope i was as daring as u during my sec sch days
My sec sch days I dared not even talk to the gals.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

wah lao, so bad meh?

you must be one of those nerdy guys who tucks their white school button-shirt into their sos-panter...i mean, underwear.
Why you so like dat?
Old 02-12-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostALau View Post
My sec sch days I dared not even talk to the gals.
Boys sch and your female teachers all lau aunty right?
Old 03-12-2008, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
IWANT2RAPEU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice shraing bro TS , newbie camping here , thanks
Old 10-12-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara View Post
Boys sch and your female teachers all lau aunty right?
No lah. Mixed school. My class had many chiobu's. Whenever I tried to talk to any of them, I stammered, face all flushed and sweat dripping from my palms.

Now think back, what a waste!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1