The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
hangflower is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

all the dirty old men gathers here... all the mother fuckers also inside here... all at this thread... screw people GFs... fuck people wives... all act saints... all damn fucking CCB big time... hope you all have rotten dicks...
Old 20-12-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’ve got this comment (and zapped points) on my last post:

“Pengyou, you and warbird et al are wrong lah. Do not stereotype girls and think they will conform to your stupid tactics. KTV girls yes, because they need money. Normal girls don't need hoot from you jokers.”

We are not stereotyping girls. We know every one of us, guys and/or girls, are different. We are all individuals with different likes and dislikes. Certain characters/personality traits will attract certain people but at the same time, can repulse others. Just like not everyone likes durians, the smell and taste of truffles, or other gourmet delicacies, etc. One man’s meat is another man’s poison, so as the saying goes. Some people like certain things while others hate those same things. Some guys like D-cups, some don’t, some like tall girls, others like petite girls, some like skinny girls, others like fuller girls, etc. In short, everyone is different. You will never appeal to everyone. Just like you’ll never please everyone.

So, wooing different girls require different tactics and strategies. Sometimes, even wooing the same girl but in different situations/circumstances may require different approaches! We are not idiots trying to act and look like alpha males or psycho-ing ourselves to think that girls hold no chance but to melt away in our presence. True, our ultimate intentions/motives sometimes may be very “superficial” and “shallow” (like bao-ing) or whatever term you want to use on them cheongsters but you must understand that there are some universal truths in things warbird and others contribute in this thread.

Girls (and the XY gender of the Homo sapiens species included) generally are attracted to people who are: humorous (fun), confident and sincere. Seriously, it all boils down to that. We all like to be with people who can make us happy, is good-humored, who are successful and confident, and genuinely sincere, don’t we? Don’t you like to soak in and be infected by their happiness, passion and appreciation of life? Or do you rather prefer someone who is generally grumpy, grouchy, cranky, and a pessimist?

So when warbird said to disagree with women – to me, it’s a direct result of being confident and being comfortable with yourself. If you aren’t confident and comfortable with yourself, how do you expect people to be comfortable around you? Being confident will help bring success in whatever you do in life. Being successful will boast your confidence. And the “vicious” cycle just repeats itself. Being rich is just a by-product.

Flirting and being sexual = fun and humorous. At least that’s my definition, my interpretation of warbird’s article. I could be wrong or you may disagree with me. But I’m talking about harmless, fun kind of flirting, not the hamsup kind of flirting. Are you fun to be with.

I’m not saying these tactics are smart. All I’m saying is if you are not successful with women, then working harder doing the same things you’ve always been doing will yield the same results. If you want change, then change your thinking and actions.

Observe your group of friends and peers. Who are the ones who are always the most popular and welcomed by the girls (and guys alike)? Who are the ones who the girls enjoy to be with? And I’m not talking about KTV girls. You go and observe yourselves.

I read warbird’s articles but I may not agree with all the tactics. But look deeper and analyse and try to understand the rationale, the underlying principles that form the basis of those tactics.
Old 20-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
hangflower is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hahaha.... another of their cronies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post

“Pengyou, you and warbird et al are wrong lah. Do not stereotype girls and think they will conform to your stupid tactics. KTV girls yes, because they need money. Normal girls don't need hoot from you jokers.”

We are not stereotyping girls. We know every one of us, guys and/or girls, are different. We are all individuals with different likes and dislikes. Certain characters/personality traits will attract certain people but at the same time, can repulse others. Just like not everyone likes durians, the smell and taste of truffles, or other gourmet delicacies, etc. One man’s meat is another man’s poison, so as the saying goes. Some people like certain things while others hate those same things. Some guys like D-cups, some don’t, some like tall girls, others like petite girls, some like skinny girls, others like fuller girls, etc. In short, everyone is different. You will never appeal to everyone. Just like you’ll never please everyone.

So, wooing different girls require different tactics and strategies. Sometimes, even wooing the same girl but in different situations/circumstances may require different approaches! We are not idiots trying to act and look like alpha males or psycho-ing ourselves to think that girls hold no chance but to melt away in our presence. True, our ultimate intentions/motives sometimes may be very “superficial” and “shallow” (like bao-ing) or whatever term you want to use on them cheongsters but you must understand that there are some universal truths in things warbird and others contribute in this thread.

Girls (and the XY gender of the Homo sapiens species included) generally are attracted to people who are: humorous (fun), confident and sincere. Seriously, it all boils down to that. We all like to be with people who can make us happy, is good-humored, who are successful and confident, and genuinely sincere, don’t we? Don’t you like to soak in and be infected by their happiness, passion and appreciation of life? Or do you rather prefer someone who is generally grumpy, grouchy, cranky, and a pessimist?

So when warbird said to disagree with women – to me, it’s a direct result of being confident and being comfortable with yourself. If you aren’t confident and comfortable with yourself, how do you expect people to be comfortable around you? Being confident will help bring success in whatever you do in life. Being successful will boast your confidence. And the “vicious” cycle just repeats itself. Being rich is just a by-product.

Flirting and being sexual = fun and humorous. At least that’s my definition, my interpretation of warbird’s article. I could be wrong or you may disagree with me. But I’m talking about harmless, fun kind of flirting, not the hamsup kind of flirting. Are you fun to be with.

I’m not saying these tactics are smart. All I’m saying is if you are not successful with women, then working harder doing the same things you’ve always been doing will yield the same results. If you want change, then change your thinking and actions.

Observe your group of friends and peers. Who are the ones who are always the most popular and welcomed by the girls (and guys alike)? Who are the ones who the girls enjoy to be with? And I’m not talking about KTV girls. You go and observe yourselves.

I read warbird’s articles but I may not agree with all the tactics. But look deeper and analyse and try to understand the rationale, the underlying principles that form the basis of those tactics.
Old 20-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

What Bro WB share is theory, it may or may not work for every girl, what we need is to hone our skills in the real world...still what he shares has merits...it does not necessarily apply to every girl, ktv or normal girl...of cos the part about BYing usually applies to ktv girl and not normal girl...normal girl you have to BY in a different way
Old 21-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Words of wisdom from the GURU indeed...
Yes, we can learn a lot from Ang Moh n Asian gurus.

Cheers!

Quote:

We are not stereotyping girls. We know every one of us, guys and/or girls, are different. We are all individuals with different likes and dislikes. Certain characters/personality traits will attract certain people but at the same time, can repulse others...................

So, wooing different girls require different tactics and strategies. Sometimes, even wooing the same girl but in different situations/circumstances may require different approaches!...........but you must understand that there are some universal truths in things warbird and others contribute in this thread.

Girls (and the XY gender of the Homo sapiens species included) generally are attracted to people who are: humorous (fun), confident and sincere. Seriously, it all boils down to that. We all like to be with people who can make us happy...................

So when warbird said to disagree with women – to me, it’s a direct result of being confident and being comfortable with yourself....................

Flirting and being sexual = fun and humorous. At least that’s my definition, my interpretation of warbird’s article. I could be wrong or you may disagree with me. But I’m talking about harmless, fun kind of flirting...................

Hi bro fallen.angel,

Ths so much for ur excellent rebuttal to a bro's negative response to "3 Things That Make Women Chase You." And for which u got zapped for agreeing w/ n adding ur own thoughtful comments to the article.

Even though a lao chi ko pek, I wasn't aware of these 3 things until not too long ago. In fact, I mistakenly believed n did the exact opposite. How I wish I knew these 3 simple rules when I was 20!

BTW, it was NOT my article, I was merely quoting an Ang Moh guru's in the hope that bros here will not waste their youthful yrs in PCC. I'm not that clever nor experienced to be able to come up w/ those ideas by myself.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
What Bro WB share is theory, it may or may not work for every girl, what we need is to hone our skills in the real world...still what he shares has merits...it does not necessarily apply to every girl, ktv or normal girl...of cos the part about BYing usually applies to ktv girl and not normal girl...normal girl you have to BY in a different way
Hi bro ME,

Ths for ur thoughtful post. It's NOT my theory. However, I hv practiced it n it is working like a charm, hehehe.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Good morning!

More on BY-ing n the 3 simple rules.

In addition to my type of looks, body proportions, asthetics of the pussy, there is another decisive factor in the RS for me. How easily orgasmic she is.

Nowadays, I will not continue a RS for more than 2wks or at the most a month, unless she can achieve COS (Continual Oxytocin Surging) on a regular basis.

My current gal, lets call her TC, is one of the best I hv had. She would moan softly when I merely caressed her big breasts n suck on her nips for 30 secs. At first I was skeptical. Great acting? I then put my ear on her chest n her heart was pounding over 110 per min n also already wet wet below, I knew she was NOT faking it. She wont stop moaning n her COS was violent. I hv scratch marks n abrasions all over. She has achieved COS over 80% of the time. Amazing!

Yesterday AM I emailed TC some links for X-rated video clips at her request. She called me in the PM n said she had lost her passport! She was quite perturbed. I scolded her for being so careless n told her to relax. I later found it between the central console n passenger seat of my car. In the evening, I went to her place n spent a blissful nite w/ her. The video clips made her even more horny! Losing n then recovering the passport also helped, hehe.

The other day I did a ST w/ my ex (also a PRC) from Indonesia, but she is not easily orgasmic n I hv lost interest. The table is turned. I still remember the nite I first met her sometime this yr, I couldn't sleep, kept fantasizing how great it would be to make love to her. She has the looks n body type n long slender arms...now she keeps SMS-ing me n calling me, but I can't get away fast enuff. I may still book her occasionally as we r still frens. She does look quite stunning when all dressed up...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 21-12-2010, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

I also prefer women who enjoy wad i'm doing to her more than I do

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 21-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro fallen.angel,

Ths so much for ur excellent rebuttal to a bro's negative response to "3 Things That Make Women Chase You." And for which u got zapped for agreeing w/ n adding ur own thoughtful comments to the article.

Even though a lao chi ko pek, I wasn't aware of these 3 things until not too long ago. In fact, I mistakenly believed n did the exact opposite. How I wish I knew these 3 simple rules when I was 20!

BTW, it was NOT my article, I was merely quoting an Ang Moh guru's in the hope that bros here will not waste their youthful yrs in PCC. I'm not that clever nor experienced to be able to come up w/ those ideas by myself.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Hi bro ME,

Ths for ur thoughtful post. It's NOT my theory. However, I hv practiced it n it is working like a charm, hehehe.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Good morning!

More on BY-ing n the 3 simple rules.

In addition to my type of looks, body proportions, asthetics of the pussy, there is another decisive factor in the RS for me. How easily orgasmic she is.

Nowadays, I will not continue a RS for more than 2wks or at the most a month, unless she can achieve COS (Continual Oxytocin Surging) on a regular basis.

My current gal, lets call her TC, is one of the best I hv had. She would moan softly when I merely caressed her big breasts n suck on her nips for 30 secs. At first I was skeptical. Great acting? I then put my ear on her chest n her heart was pounding over 110 per min n also already wet wet below, I knew she was NOT faking it. She wont stop moaning n her COS was violent. I hv scratch marks n abrasions all over. She has achieved COS over 80% of the time. Amazing!

Yesterday AM I emailed TC some links for X-rated video clips at her request. She called me in the PM n said she had lost her passport! She was quite perturbed. I scolded her for being so careless n told her to relax. I later found it between the central console n passenger seat of my car. In the evening, I went to her place n spent a blissful nite w/ her. The video clips made her even more horny! Losing n then recovering the passport also helped, hehe.

The other day I did a ST w/ my ex (also a PRC) from Indonesia, but she is not easily orgasmic n I hv lost interest. The table is turned. I still remember the nite I first met her sometime this yr, I couldn't sleep, kept fantasizing how great it would be to make love to her. She has the looks n body type n long slender arms...now she keeps SMS-ing me n calling me, but I can't get away fast enuff. I may still book her occasionally as we r still frens. She does look quite stunning when all dressed up...

Cheers!

Bro WB
No worries, fellow cronies...

Bro WB, I’ve yet to learn the COS from you. I may be going down to LV this Thursday HH, so if you’re there, maybe I can pop by to say Hi. Nothing’s firm yet.

Talking about X-rated video clips and AVs… I was surfing SBF and also watching some Jap AVs last Friday afternoon and it got me damn horny. So I called my gal and ask her to take a shower and clean herself up and that I’ll reach her place in 15 minutes’ time.

I was at her place and she suggested she blow me again right after I cummed. I showed her a clip of Vienna Lin (HK sexy TV hostess) talking about how to make the man go absolutely crazy over her. The secret was to put his manhood into her mouth immediately after he cummed.

And so my gal tried it on me and I screamed and went crazy! That’s the reward I get for making her cum a few times. Hehehe.
Old 22-12-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
I also prefer women who enjoy wad i'm doing to her more than I do
Hi bro Max77,

We do hv a lot in common, hehe.

Quote:
No worries, fellow cronies...

Bro WB, I’ve yet to learn the COS from you. I may be going down to LV this Thursday HH, so if you’re there, maybe I can pop by to say Hi. Nothing’s firm yet.

Talking about X-rated video clips and AVs… I was surfing SBF and also watching some Jap AVs last Friday afternoon and it got me damn horny. So I called my gal and ask her to take a shower and clean herself up and that I’ll reach her place in 15 minutes’ time.

I was at her place and she suggested she blow me again right after I cummed.........The secret was to put his manhood into her mouth immediately after he cummed.

And so my gal tried it on me and I screamed and went crazy! That’s the reward I get for making her cum a few times. Hehehe.
Hi bro fallen.angel,

It's likely that I'll be there tmr.

It appears that you're already a master of COS, hehe.

There r many, many ebooks on the subject of COS. I hv read most of them...what I need is more drill n more experience. Every gal is different though.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. ......

Good morning to all samsters!

More musings on COS n life/love.

Here is my take on giving COS to these PRC gals. It's just a bonus for them bcos their primary purpose coming to SG is to make as much money as possible. Everything else is secondary. It will take time for them to get really addicted to a patron. That said, they r very human n r subject to the same emotions n hv the same addictive potential.

According to many gurus, a gal falls in love w/ a man not for who he is, but for how he makes her feel (especially abt herself). This applies to ALL females.

There r 3 foundations for love: friendship, respect n passion.

How to arouse passion?

Hope + Doubt = Passion

If there is no hope for her, game over. She will just give up on u. Conversely, If there is no doubt abt ur love for her, she will take u for granted, game over for u. It's most likely ur love will remain unrequited.

A RS expert wrote:

"You’re on the right track, you just don’t know how to take it that last hundred yards! Friendship is definitely the foundation of true love, but passion is a necessary ingredient that ignites it into a roaring blaze of romance. The equation for PASSION is this: HOPE + DOUBT = PASSION Since hope and doubt are antithetical of each other, it requires some real skill to cultivate both. But it can be done! As a wise man once said, “I may not always walk the straight and narrow, but I cross it as often as I can!” Constantly assess where you are in the relationship and then supply what is missing. For example, if the person is too confident and taking you for granted, then you need to back off, drop out of the scene for awhile, be more evasive in your conversations, and do whatever is necessary to appear to have cooled your interest in them somewhat. But, if they’ve given up on you because they think that they can’t have you, you need to reintroduce the element of hope that they still might win you. But it only takes a spark to get the flame reignited. Don’t keep pouring on the attentions once you’ve aroused their hope again. By maintaining a balance of keeping them hoping, but with some doubting at the same time, you will succeed beyond your wildest dreams in having them flip head over heels in love with you."

The same principles apply to men as well. A man is most attracted to a gal when there is hope that she could become or remain his GF/OC, but there is doubt, which is good...yes, doubt n uncertainty, hahaha. Yes, that is when a man gets his fun n emotional upheavals, isn't it. It's a mistake to avoid such emotions, instead, accept them, embrace them...n enjoy every min of it! That is the mark of a man w/ self mastery.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 22-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The same principles apply to men as well. A man is most attracted to a gal when there is hope that she could become or remain his GF/OC, but there is doubt, which is good...yes, doubt n uncertainty, hahaha. Yes, that is when a man gets his fun n emotional upheavals, isn't it. It's a mistake to avoid such emotions, instead, accept them, embrace them...n enjoy every min of it! That is the mark of a man w/ self mastery.

Cheers!

Bro WB
wow! sifu... 1st thing caught my eyes... ur new avatar! she is sooo sweet!! need to go catch similar SYT like sifu liao...

even thou busty seems to catch everyone eyes, but most of the time, it's the 'wonder' bra tat makes the boobs really wonderful... lolx...

anyway, i do come to realise tat... seems like all those natural firm big boobs, ie C+ cupper & above, does hv quite visible vein on the boobs itself. also, if proportion of the ger is rite, even a B cupper will also seems big.

yes, totally agree. when there's doubt & uncertainty, emotional kicks-in... tis is where a man learn how to control his own emotional feelings, which is 1 of the factor in the success/failure of a r/s, be it BY or wat not.

p/s: sorry sifu, for the small talk on boobiess.

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 22-12-2010, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

Quote:

No matter what happens as you're out there in the field, it's
not what happens to you but what you DO with what happens.

For things to get better, I would have to get better. For things
to change, I would have to change. You can change everything
around you; the people you hang out with, your work environment,
etc, nothing will be permanent unless you change... YOU.

Difference between the different results people have in their
lives (those who are getting more women than you) is not talent,
luck, skill, etc, its the difference in the ACTIONS they took.
What sets them apart is the ability to take action, the ability
to USE what they knew.

Nothing really happens until you take action.

"Try UNTIL"

Get yourself to take action UNTIL you succeed.

Question:

How long does a baby get to learn how to walk until you ask
him/her to stop trying?

What's the time frame?

You get a baby to keep trying UNTIL he/she walks. That's how
everybody walks. That's WHY everybody walks.

In order to be great with women, 2 things:

1 - Energy (what you give out to the world, is what you get back)

2 - Skill (specifically know what you want, ability to know
exactly what SHE wants, you do this by playfully & teasingly
probing, you adapt to their styles - every woman has a different
"style", you then feed on their want; give it to them, you'll
eventually get what YOU want, it's just the way it is, don't
oppose it, EMBRACE it)

----------------------------------------------------------
ON WHY MOST GUYS STILL AREN'T GETTING WHAT THEY WANT FROM
THE WOMEN THEY WANT
----------------------------------------------------------

Fear of "failure" (rejection in any shape or form) - prevents
guys from taking action.

There are no failures, only results, only outcomes, only
FEEDBACK.

You don't feel great about failing, but how do you feel about
learning?

There are no failures, you can only learn from every experience,
you learn from HUMAN experience. Whats the advantage you have
today over yesterday? Its the new experience you've taken on.
Thats how we as humans grow. Whether you got what you want from it,
it makes very little difference, as long as you learn from it,
and change your approach to eventually produce the results that
you want.

Reality check:

YOU are responsible for your world, YOU take charge of your life.
No matter what happens to you in your life, YOU created it on some
level, YOU are responsible for it. If it isn't there because of
your physical actions, it's there because it's a result of your
mental actions, that thoughts are things, that as your think, so
you become, so you attract, so you manifest.

No one is to blame, except you YOURSELF.

Want to know what's the one 'key' for becoming great with women?

STRETCH.

Always be stretching.

If you can't, you MUST.

Actively develop a consistent habit to stretch yourself. Willingness
to stretch yourself on a consistent basis. Do this, you'll grow
TREMENDOUSLY.

When you put yourself on the line, more often than not, you'll be
surprised by what you're able to truly achieve. Do it. Now.

1) Make a COMMITMENT to yourself to do something that seems beyond
and above your present ability. Get out of your comfort
zone. Stay out, push, and keep pushing, don't look back.

2) Model someone who's already producing your results.

3) Take action - You must do it, even if you don't know, act like
you know and DO it. (Even if you don't feel like it, force it).

Everyone has different expectations, like it or not, it's the
reality of life. Deal with it it, adapt to it, manage it, to get
what you want.

You cannot expect people to comply, to be on the same "page" or to
view things the way you do without you first communicating it and
getting a confirmation, a RESPONSE for it.

Your "world" is what things MEAN to you and only you. Your make up
a tiny part of the equation. What's outside is MUCH bigger, far
bigger than you can imagine.

The "severity" of your "problems" are what you make of them. If
you think their big, their big, if you think their small, their
small.

[/SIZE]
The above sounds a lot like Anthony Robbins speak to me.
Old 23-12-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Posted this in HFJ thread, but since it is also on picking up gals, here goes:

My FR for 21 December 2010:
Our very own SBF HFJ tour guide brought me and bro DYBJ to this little joint just outside the city centre.

Very cosy feel and liquor pretty cheap. About 13 singers, got some SYT, some average and some pretty disastrous ones.

Heard from the singer manager that flower there are pretty low-weighted. Ho-say liaoz! The singer manager also recommended 4 newbies to me and my bros. Got 3 out of the 4 not too bad looking (last one is only average), 2 out of the 4 got B+ boobies and all 4 are very fun to be with. Please do not misunderstand, my type of fun is not the rabba-playability. It is more to the drinking and playing dice games.

Soon, cannons were flying everywhere. Bro DYBJ also got a target, a matured but very elegant singer. The plus - she can really sing! I also targetted one of the 4 new singers and to cut the long story short, one of the 4 gals has became my GF. The best thing is that she is one of the B+ boobies.

I heard from some of the singers that they have never seen such fire-power in a normal day. Even the singer manager commented to bro DYBJ's gal that the crown the latter has from bro DYBJ was her FIRST in 2 months. Whoa!!!

The rest of the night is ... well 'er' ... song song gow julong. Hahaha.

My FR for 22 December 2010:
This night I have every intention to stay at home, but my newly found GF SMS'ed me that she missed me. KNN, all the more I feel like staying at home. Nonetheless, our resident flower-king bro K9696 activated us to go. Looks like he has recovered from his tua-liappies hangover.

Fast forward to gathering time, we also have our HFJs tour guide and bro DYBJ with us. OMG, bro DYBJ actually dressed to the 9s and all out to impress. Darn, should have at least pre-warned us lah.

The service was top class! Yar, possibly because of the day before shelling of the joint. Anyway, bro DYBJ was the first to start firing at all cylinders. Shit, I have got to match. Then our flower king K9696 also started shelling. Siao liao, the day before I was king and then 1 day after I got 2 competitors. Anyway I think it was worth it for bro K9696, his gal was one of a sexy puss as well and can sing. The only set back was that she is not as tua-liap as the LX tua-liap. In exchange, she is sexy!

Now, bro DYBJ was quietly going about his business and suddenly he announced that his singer is now his GF!!! Very Quick - very quick indeed. Soon we were all having fun, playing the game "Copy Me". Basically, one couple will start doing some actions and the other 2 couples must follow. Failure to do so will have to down 1 mug of beer. Bro K9696 and his gal gamely onz us to it. There were kissing, tongues fighting, boobs kissing, sexy dance routine. It was a stalemate after 3 rounds! From what I observed, bro K9696 may have gotten himself a GF too. Sipeh quick siah! I will leave it to bro DYBJ and K9696 to FR their story.

Cheers.
LDH

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 24-12-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
wow! sifu... 1st thing caught my eyes... ur new avatar! she is sooo sweet!!..........................................

even thou busty seems to catch everyone eyes, but most of the time, it's the 'wonder' bra tat makes the boobs really wonderful... lolx...

anyway, i do come to realise tat... seems like all those natural firm big boobs, ie C+ cupper & above, does hv quite visible vein...............

yes, totally agree. when there's doubt & uncertainty, emotional kicks-in... tis is where a man learn how to control his own emotional feelings, which is 1 of the factor in the success/failure of a r/s, be it BY or wat not.........
Hi bro smartke,

Hahaha...I may be quite advanced in chronological age but I'm no sifu. In fact, I'm just like a primary 2 student in the study of BY-ing.

The media in Gotham City hv jokingly referred to Henry Winkler as the world's 2nd oldest teenager for his role in "Happy Days," n Dick Clark as the world’s oldest living and oldest LOOKING teenager. Well, I must be one of the world's oldest living n oldest looking primary 2 students, hehehe.

Yeah, the gal BB in my avatar is so sweet n so cute. She is another Fujian gal, one of my long-term RS.

Many gals do use push-up bras to enhance their sex appeal. Very misleading!

IMHO, many older gals show overt n large veins in the skin covering their boobs which r ugly to me. Only faint veins r visible in younger gals (those <22). Another factor is the condition n texture of a gals' skin. For example, TC has natural C boobs but I can't detect any trace of veins in her skin, not just over the boobs but in her entire body. Same w/ BB n KK.

Lastly, Hope + Doubt = Passion

It's an immutable law of Nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchycabi View Post
The above sounds a lot like Anthony Robbins speak to me.
Hi bro grouchycabi,

Yes, very similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Posted this in HFJ thread, but since it is also on picking up gals, here goes:

My FR for 21 December 2010:
Our very own SBF HFJ tour guide brought me and bro DYBJ to this little joint just outside the city centre.

Very cosy feel and liquor pretty cheap. About 13 singers, got some SYT, some average and some pretty disastrous ones.............................................. .............................

I heard from some of the singers that they have never seen such fire-power in a normal day. Even the singer manager commented to bro DYBJ's gal that the crown the latter has from bro DYBJ was her FIRST in 2 months. Whoa!!!

The rest of the night is ... well 'er' ... song song gow julong. Hahaha.

My FR for 22 December 2010:
This night I have every intention to stay at home, but my newly found GF SMS'ed me that she missed me. KNN, all the more I feel like staying at home. Nonetheless, our resident flower-king bro K9696 activated us to go. Looks like he has recovered from his tua-liappies hangover.

Fast forward to gathering time, we also have our HFJs tour guide and bro DYBJ with us. OMG, bro DYBJ actually dressed to the 9s and all out to impress. Darn, should have at least pre-warned us lah.........................

Now, bro DYBJ was quietly going about his business and suddenly he announced that his singer is now his GF!!! Very Quick - very quick indeed. Soon we were all having fun, playing the game "Copy Me".........I will leave it to bro DYBJ and K9696 to FR their story.
Hi bro LDH,

Ths so much for ur detailed FRs.

You n Mr. Chairman, the two Titans of HFJs aka 花王 descending from Heaven to a small joint! Must be a God send to the singers there, hehehe.

Pls update us on the sexploits. I dun want to be the only one detailing my experiences.

Give my regards to Mr. Chairman.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Good morning!

IMHO, there is one male trait which is more important than all the money in the world, status, power, occupation, reputation, fame, looks, height, age, health, apparel, etc. in attracting females at their subconscious level. They can't help it.

It's Dominant Self Mastery or DSM.

Laozi: He who knows much about others may be learned, but he who understands himself is more intelligent. He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.

Of course, If a man has money, power, status, fame n good looks, etc, he usually has DSM, but not necessary so n there r many, many exceptions. The converse is also true.

Certain "manly" behaviours such as aggression, combativeness, quick temper, using profanity, addictions of every kind, verbal n/or physical abusing of females, etc., r NOT manly at all...a man w/ such behaviours may be a muscular hunk, but he is really just a pathetic, frustrated n insecure little boy inside. Very sad indeed.

What r the most visible manifestations of DSM? A man's body language.

We should all work hard to achieve true DSM, hehehe.

Just my 2 cents.

Hv a great day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 25-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Merry Christmas my esteemed bros! Very tiring day out with my precious gal.

Fack-me-upside down, she totally changed her image to become a very stunning lady, very glam and sexy. While I picking her up from Sophia Road at 3+pm, I have had a conversation with bro DYBJ on the planned execution of bro K9696's move on his singer last night. I placed the phone on speaker so that my gal can hear and speak to bro DYBJ as well. No worries, I trusted this gal and my trust was never misplaced. After the conversation, I told her 姑姑, 过儿好坏是吗? 不是什么好东西, 你还喜欢我? Ok, the word 姑姑 was my term of endearment to her while 过儿 was hers to me. Anyway, she replied 我喜欢 就是喜欢. 你也不坏, 我知道是别的客人故意挑局来重伤你. So nice of her man, hahaha got to reward her well later.

Fast forward, I brought her to my sailing club to see my yacht and have our high-tea in the lounge. After High-tea, I reckon it was still early and I brought her to a beautiful bar in the city to have wines and champagnes until 8pm before I sent her home to prepare for her work shift at 9pm.

Went home to pom-pom and met up with several of my pals in DC to have an extended crazy night. Canons everywhere and half of the singers have at least a S$1K 皇冠, Xiao Han and Diva both have S$10K 龙袍 while Didi has S$5K and 4 more singers have S$2K.

After the show was over, it was already 2am and no point to ask my gal to 买场. As usual, we left at 245am and I was only home at 615am. KNN, damn shack sia.

Cheers!
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 25-12-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

Talk about coincidence, I remember I had clocked my first 100 post in this thread. Now its 500 liaoz. Thanks bro WB for the thread.

LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 26-12-2010, 12:21 AM
titivillus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Merry Christmas my esteemed bros! Very tiring day out with my precious gal.

Fack-me-upside down, she totally changed her image to become a very stunning lady, very glam and sexy. While I picking her up from Sophia Road at 3+pm, I have had a conversation with bro DYBJ on the planned execution of bro K9696's move on his singer last night. I placed the phone on speaker so that my gal can hear and speak to bro DYBJ as well. No worries, I trusted this gal and my trust was never misplaced. After the conversation, I told her 姑姑, 过儿好坏是吗? 不是什么好东西, 你还喜欢我? Ok, the word 姑姑 was my term of endearment to her while 过儿 was hers to me. Anyway, she replied 我喜欢 就是喜欢. 你也不坏, 我知道是别的客人故意挑局来重伤你. So nice of her man, hahaha got to reward her well later.

Fast forward, I brought her to my sailing club to see my yacht and have our high-tea in the lounge. After High-tea, I reckon it was still early and I brought her to a beautiful bar in the city to have wines and champagnes until 8pm before I sent her home to prepare for her work shift at 9pm.

Went home to pom-pom and met up with several of my pals in DC to have an extended crazy night. Canons everywhere and half of the singers have at least a S$1K 皇冠, Xiao Han and Diva both have S$10K 龙袍 while Didi has S$5K and 4 more singers have S$2K.

After the show was over, it was already 2am and no point to ask my gal to 买场. As usual, we left at 245am and I was only home at 615am. KNN, damn shack sia.

Cheers!
LDH

Their rendition of Justin Bieber "Baby" was absolutely awful.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1